Pixi

Pixi Nourishing Lip Polish
50 Reviews
5 / 5
Love the result the pixy lip polish gave to my very sensitive lips. It has the massage applicator which helps exfoliate really well and the Shea Butter makes my lips so soft and calm. It has a very sweet smell and I found that one tube can last for ages. I apply it in the morning and once in the evening and I can say it’s been a bliss. My lips have never looked as healthy and happy as they are with the pixi polish
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
It kept my lips so soft and exfoliated with the buffer, however it was a bit sticky and smelled too strong for me (it had a bit of an orangy scent to it.
5 / 5
I liked this product. I wish it had a bit more grit for exfoliation. It was gentle and moisturized my lips.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love this applicator as it gently scrubs my lips without irritation. For the price i payed it is definitely worth it!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Gets rid of dead skin and any flaky skin on the lips! Also helps improve circulation around the lips making them naturally plump! Can use everyday or every so often! Would recommend
5 / 5
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!!! The scrubbing applicator keeps my lips soft and smooth The gloss is not waxy or heavy!
5 / 5
the silicone textured tip is what makes this product! this is so much easier to use than sugar scrubs and really allows you to buff away all the dead skin on ur lips!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I’ve had this for a long time and wanted to love but couldn’t. It says it’s a lip exfoliator to renew and smooth lips but that didn’t happen. It has a sticky waxy feeling to it that felt so heavy and uncomfortable leaving lips extra dry after applying doing the opposite for me. Just didn’t like, don’t recommend and never buying again.
5 / 5
Really soft texture, I use it before using a liquid lipstick that usually dry my lips. It is also good to use it after doing a lip scrub.
5 / 5
My every day go to lip product. Perfect on its own or as a prep for lipstick, both classic bullet lipstick as well as long wear liquid to matte.