PIXI Nourishing Lip Polish 10ml uploaded by Jessica E.

BY PIXI

Repair and protect dry, sensitive lips with the Nourishing Lip Polish from PIXI. The nutrient-rich formula helps to smooth lips with Shea Butter and a blend of Sweet Almond, Apricot and Evening Primrose Oils. The lip exfoliator features a massaging applicator, which stimulates circulation, providing a healthy, plumped effect to your pout. - E.W. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sally H.
Minneapolis, MN
Feels nice and hydrating on the lips, but I just can't agree with the product's claims. The textured applicator really doesn't do much. Unless you are dragging it across your lips several times, it isn't going to exfoliate or improve circulation. I don't notice any plumping either. Since it is an oil based product, it is great and removing lipsticks and I would agree that it is nourishing.
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
Ok so I wanna start by saying I love this brand! The packaging is always so appealing to me and I've liked everything I've tried.... I would have loved this but I've noticed the pattern that every time I use this I get a sore on my lip! It really bums me out but it's the only thing that is consistently used when I get a sore! Otherwise I'm sure it's a great product for other people
Jacie S.
I'm in love with this. I'm a lip balm junkie, so I've been dying but to get this for a while. This actually works! It gently exfoliates with the little spikes on the applicator and it smells pretty amazing as well. Would highly recommend.
Alexandra C.
Flushing, NY
As a lip artist keeping my lips smooth and nice is always the goal. I picked this up recently and have fallen in love. I got it for $8 at target and you only use a little amount of this product. The applicator is very unique, it feeling like it's giving a tiny massage to your lips and really exfoliates them! Will be buying again
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I've been using Pixi products for about six months now and I couldn't be any happier with how this line has transformed my skin. I have sensitive skin, prone to atopic dermatitis, and I've never had a bad reaction to any of the Pixi products.

This is one of my favorites from the Pixi lineup. I flippin' love it! My lips dry out the most, especially during Chicago winters, and this has become a winter staple for me. The applicator has several tiny bristles on it that help to massage and exfoliate your lips. It has a wonderful flavor, and while it is sticky, it's so worth it. I use it at night and it stays put until I remove it the following morning.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
There's just something about Pixi that I just absolutely love. This nourishing lip polish is one of my new favorites. It feels very nice on my lips. It keeps them soft, moisturized, and smooth all day. It's one of those lip products that I find I don't need to reapply very often either. It also smells really good- like apricots! I took a star off though because the exfoliation aspect is extremely gentle. The applicator is kind of flimsy, and I like more of a deep exfoliation on my lips. I do notice that my lips don't get as flaky though! It also doesn't taste very good, if you accidentally lick your lips.
Angshumala G.
Martinez, CA
I love this lip polish for both moisturizing and smoothing out my lips before liquid lipstick application. I apply it twice morning and before I go to bed to keep my lips from being over chapped. It has a nice pointed applicator which makes it more effective. I would highly recommend this product.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a drugstore version of the Sugar Fresh exfoliating lip treatment. I like the apricot smell and the way massage it into your lips and the fro disappears and the apricot balm lingers and absorbs.
Dotti G.
Upland, NE
This makes my lips look soft and super shiny, I like it alot. I don't like that it is a little sticky. It looks great on though.
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
I thought it was so innovative how they have the textured applicator that's supposed to help exfoliate the lips but when i actually used it, i felt like the applicator didn't even really help with the exfoliation. I would much rather use a sugar scrub lip exfoliator. Wouldn't repurchase it.
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
Wondering if I'm the only one? Every time I use this product it gives me a lip sore! I really like the brand and the concept I'm and I'm not sure why it causes sores on my lips but I literally only get them when I use this, anyone else experience this?