Pixi Nourishing Lip Polish uploaded by Claire B.Pixi Nourishing Lip Polish uploaded by Jessica E.

BY PIXI

A multitasking lip exfoliator that treats, renews and perfects lips for a super-smooth finish. Repair and protect dry, sensitive lips with the Nourishing Lip Polish from PIXI. The nutrient-rich formula helps to smooth lips with Shea Butter and a blend of Sweet Almond, Apricot and Evening Primrose Oils. The lip exfoliator features a massaging applicator, which stimulates circulation, providing a healthy, plumped effect to your pout. - E.W.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Shorea Robusta Resin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silica, Octyldodecanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Xylitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Tocopherol. 10 ml / 0.34 fl.oz

Buy on Target
  • "I love this lip polish for both moisturizing and smoothing out my lips before liquid lipstick application. I apply it twice morning and before I go to bed to keep my lips from being over chapped. It has a nice pointed applicator which makes it more effective. I would highly recommend this product." in 4 reviews
  • "I've been using Pixi products for about six months now and I couldn't be any happier with how this line has transformed my skin. I have sensitive skin, prone to atopic dermatitis, and I've never had a bad reaction to any of the Pixi products. This is one of my favorites from the Pixi lineup. I flippin' love it! My lips dry out the most, especially during Chicago winters, and this has become a winter staple for me. The applicator has several tiny bristles on it that help to massage and exfoliate your lips. It has a wonderful flavor, and while it is sticky, it's so worth it. I use it at night and it stays put until I remove it the following morning." in 3 reviews
Monique V.
Gotha
This is the only product I have found that has a little exfoliating brush on the applicator and it works so well and picking up the dead skin!! I haven’t found a better one yet. It’s worth the price point to me because it lasts you such a Long time and really moisturizes your lips rather then a film of moisture!
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
This does hydrate my lips, but it doesn’t last as long as I’d like. The applicator is kind of weird. The bumps on it are supposed to exfoliate or something, but it doesn’t really do anything for me. I like this, but I wouldn’t repurchase it because other products are better.
alexa🌻kelly H.
Englewood, CO
I didn't know if I was going to like this product. I have super dry skin, and live in a super dry climate. During the winter, my skin needs nourishment and hydration. I bought this for the exfoliating applicator and because I could throw a lip oil underneath and this polish on top before bed. I love it! Pixi is a pricier drugstore brand, but I think they have some of the best products.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
There's just something about Pixi that I just absolutely love. This nourishing lip polish is one of my new favorites. It feels very nice on my lips. It keeps them soft, moisturized, and smooth all day. It's one of those lip products that I find I don't need to reapply very often either. It also smells really good- like apricots! I took a star off though because the exfoliation aspect is extremely gentle. The applicator is kind of flimsy, and I like more of a deep exfoliation on my lips. I do notice that my lips don't get as flaky though! It also doesn't taste very good, if you accidentally lick your lips.
Angshumala G.
Martinez, CA
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
Ok so I wanna start by saying I love this brand! The packaging is always so appealing to me and I've liked everything I've tried.... I would have loved this but I've noticed the pattern that every time I use this I get a sore on my lip! It really bums me out but it's the only thing that is consistently used when I get a sore! Otherwise I'm sure it's a great product for other people
Tiffany L.
Walnut, CA
I thought it was so innovative how they have the textured applicator that's supposed to help exfoliate the lips but when i actually used it, i felt like the applicator didn't even really help with the exfoliation. I would much rather use a sugar scrub lip exfoliator. Wouldn't repurchase it.
Alexandra C.
Fresh meadows , NY
As a lip artist keeping my lips smooth and nice is always the goal. I picked this up recently and have fallen in love. I got it for $8 at target and you only use a little amount of this product. The applicator is very unique, it feeling like it's giving a tiny massage to your lips and really exfoliates them! Will be buying again
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a drugstore version of the Sugar Fresh exfoliating lip treatment. I like the apricot smell and the way massage it into your lips and the fro disappears and the apricot balm lingers and absorbs.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL

Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
Wondering if I'm the only one? Every time I use this product it gives me a lip sore! I really like the brand and the concept I'm and I'm not sure why it causes sores on my lips but I literally only get them when I use this, anyone else experience this?