BY PIXI

Acheive a well-contoured and defined face with this super-silky matte powder. This easy-to-use formula enhances your natural features, and creates definition at the hollows of the cheeks, under the jawline, down the sides of the nose and into the crease of the eye. The formula is packed with peptides, a multi-vitamin complex, plus aloe vera, super fruit and coffee extracts to further enhance & nourish the complexion. Color: Chocolate. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Curious what drugstores carry this brand? 1 Answers
Kawaii K.
Kapaa, HI
This product reminds me a lot of Hoola from Benefit, my all time favorite contour powder. The color is slightly cooler, which works for my skin tone, and it goes on really nicely and actually shows up on my skin! You get a lot of product, and it comes in nice packaging with a mirror (but no brush). It's pricey (around $20), so I hesitate to call it a dupe for Hoola, but it's definitely very similar. Great product!
Cassie M.
Nesbit
This is my staple contour product. It is sold at target. This makeup brand is based from the UK and they have some amazing products. This contour will run you 20 bucks, but well worth the money in my opinion. It is the perfect ashy shade. It blends like a dream. Has no smell and you get a good amount of product. I use it to shade my hollow of my cheekbones, nose, forehead, and under my neck. Its just a beautiful product.
Michele Y.
Curious what drugstores carry this brand?