BY PIXI

This buildable, matte powder effortlessly contours the face, sculpting and defining features to perfection. Achieve a well-contoured and defined face with this super-silky matte powder. This easy-to-use formula enhances your natural features, and creates definition at the hollows of the cheeks, under the jawline, down the sides of the nose and into the crease of the eye. The formula is packed with peptides, a multi-vitamin complex, plus Aloe Vera, super fruit and coffee extracts to further enhance & nourish the complexion.

Ingredients: Mica, Lauroyl Lysine, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Oxide, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Talc, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Water/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Peel Extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]. 8.16g / 0.28 oz

Jenna T.
Minnesota
I love this contour powder, it has a great cool undertone shade to it. I have a neutral undertone and I am fairly pale and although it looks dark it blends really well and the shade is perfect; not orange or anything. I also have some scarring on my cheeks from acne, this powder definitely helps my cheeks appear more smooth. I use daily to create the illusion of cheek bones and define the shape of my nose. I use a dense buffer brush and it applies beautifully. I think the price is really reasonable considering how long it’s lasted me and I’m still on my first pan. The packaging is slim and compact, I like the green color pixi uses too!
Adriana M.
Lawrence , KS
No complaints here. It’s a bit pricey, but I appreciate the large pan. Often, contour powders come in a skinny pan that I can’t even get my brush in. This one is a nice large size, and even has a mirror.

The color is perfect, not too ashy, and not too warm. I think this color would suit fair to medium to medium dark skin tones very well.
Jacqui W.
Croydon, PA
This is a wonderful contouring powder, It’s my favorite for my skin tone and others close to it. The result looks like a shadow , it does not look orangey or unnatural. Love.
Kawaii K.
Kapaa, HI
This product reminds me a lot of Hoola from Benefit, my all time favorite contour powder. The color is slightly cooler, which works for my skin tone, and it goes on really nicely and actually shows up on my skin! You get a lot of product, and it comes in nice packaging with a mirror (but no brush). It's pricey (around $20), so I hesitate to call it a dupe for Hoola, but it's definitely very similar. Great product!
Cassie M.
Southaven, MS
This is my staple contour product. It is sold at target. This makeup brand is based from the UK and they have some amazing products. This contour will run you 20 bucks, but well worth the money in my opinion. It is the perfect ashy shade. It blends like a dream. Has no smell and you get a good amount of product. I use it to shade my hollow of my cheekbones, nose, forehead, and under my neck. Its just a beautiful product.
Michele Y.
Curious what drugstores carry this brand?
Janeigne N.