Pixi MultiBalm Watermelon Veil 0.23oz uploaded by Christina K.Pixi MultiBalm Watermelon Veil 0.23oz uploaded by Christina K.

BY PIXI

This multiuse, crème-powder formula awakens by adding a touch of colour to the face. Infused with aloe vera, shea butter, and rose hip oil to protect. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. Color: Watermelon Veil. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Liz M.
This is the perfect spring lip color! It's very moisturizing and super pigmented. I wear this almost everyday because this gives a fun pop of color. I have fair skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a buttery spring lip balm.
Kristen S.
I love Pixi and the quality of their make up and skincare collection is top notch! I love how long the colors always last and I avoid the constant reapplying make up game. Pixi is a brand I trust and would definitely recommend to friends.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
Loved this color especially on fair skin! It goes on a little sticky and dark as a cheek color of you're not careful! I found that it looked best when applied over liquid foundation and then put translucent powder over top of it.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
While this worked great as a Chapstick and left my lips feeling smooth and hydrated, I felt like the color was misleadingly I thought that it would be more sheer and it was a very hot pink - looked bad with my fair skin.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
The watermelon veil is a pretty and cute color. I personally wouldn't put it on my cheeks because I feel it's too bright and vibrant so I feel it works better on your lips.
Rosemary R.
San Antonio, TX
Love this lipstick . It's long lasting , good quality . It's definitely too pricy . And this color is way to pigmented for most skin tones . The other colors are spot on
Kelsey W.
Hamble
Oh my god I love watermelon so please consider me please 🍉🍉🍉🍉and the smell is lush
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Does this give you that dry crusty look?
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?