Pixi MultiBalm Sheer Sculpt 0.23oz uploaded by Christina K.Pixi MultiBalm Sheer Sculpt 0.23oz uploaded by Christina K.Pixi MultiBalm Sheer Sculpt 0.23oz uploaded by Briana J.

BY PIXI

This multiuse, crème-powder formula awakens by adding a touch of colour to the face. Infused with aloe vera, shea butter, and rose hip oil to protect. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. Color: Sheer Sculpt. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I bought this to contour my face with, and while it wasn't terrible, it wasn't great either. The pigment was a bit difficult to blend, but the end result looked good. A little disappointed, because I bought this to make contouring easier, not harder, to do.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
As much as I love nudes, this brown is too dark. But if you apply it lightly it won't be too brown either. Again, just like a few other colors I've reviewed, too dark for cheeks great for lips!
Madelyn B.
Racine , WI
I love contour sticks. Application is so easy and it blends really nice. The pigment is subtle once blended, so I like to go over with a contour powder as well. I would recommend, especially if you are new to contouring.
Alyssa L.
This wasn't very pigmented and it felt a little oily on my skin. It blended out nicely though and it was a nice shade for my light skin
Briana J.
I LOVE my pixi sheer sculpt lipstick!! It's so silky smooth with just the perfect touch of color, goes great with any makeup look or skin color!
Renata C.
Margate, FL
I got this stick @ Target for 3 bucks and it changed my makeup routine! Blends perfectly, and it stays on all day.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
One of the best I've used! I'm a makeup junkie! I buy all kinds of products from drugstore to high end, I saw this and thought I'd give it a try. I bought the watermelon color, it's perfect for my fair/light skin. Looks very natural, doesn't streak. Best to use your fingers to apply and just rub it in! Easy! I've also used it as a lip color, not long lasting-- but very natural and pretty. I'll be back for more colors!
Enya M.
St Albans
Quite a good product as it blends out nicely but there wasn't a lot of pigment. Good for light to medium skin tones and probably not the best for dark skin.
Zarine M.
Burnaby, BC
This was just meh for me. Found it too greasy and there are a million other products that do a far better job