Pixi MultiBalm

This multiuse,crème-powder formula awakens by adding a touch of colour to the face. Infused with aloe vera, shea butter, and rose hip oil to protect. Paraben Free. Not tested on animals.

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Candelilla Cera, Isopropyl Isostearate, Cera Alba, Mica,Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter. [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 Ba. Lake (CI 15850:2), D&C Red 7 Ca. Lake (CI 15850:1), Iron Oxides (CI77499, CI 77491, CI 77492)].5.5g / 0.19 oz

Any recomendation?
Pixi MultiBalm Would the color Soft Strawberry look good on a pale skin tone?
hi! i’ve heard people call this a dupe for glossier’s cloud paint blush—can anyone who’s used both tell me how they compare against each other? thanks!
Start your review of Pixi MultiBalm!
Danielle  F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Pixi MultiBalm uploaded by Danielle  F.
Review for: Soft Strawberry
This stuff is awesome for face fun. I use it as a little blush on my cheekbones some days, tinted lip stain on others, sometimes I rub some on the very tip of my nose, this stuff is awesome. I tend to try to use makeup as multi-purpose as possible— these are great for that. *lips are a lil chapped but whatever 🤣*
Jenna F.
Longwood, FL
Pixi MultiBalm uploaded by Jenna F.
I got this product in the shade soft strawberry it’s like a dark red. I got this on my journey to find a dupe for glossier or the milk makeup blush. It was pretty similar to the milk makeup blush. I honestly think I liked it more, I like the color range a lot more and the fact that they are matte blushes. The milk makeup ones had a bunch of glitter in them and I’m not a fan of that. All in all it’s a pretty good product not my favorite blush I own though.
Aaliyah T.
N Las Vegas, NV
Pixi MultiBalm uploaded by Aaliyah T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Pixi MultiBalm Sheer Sculpt 0.23oz
This multi balm sheer is a great product alongside with a gloss or another lipstick. The product by itself gave my lips a very dusty brown finish which I do not like at all. I don’t recommend this product
Maria C.
Gilmer, TX
Pixi MultiBalm uploaded by Maria C.
Review for: Wild Rose
This only gets four stars because the color really doesn't match me. But I layer it with a different color and it turns out okay. So you can blend it down or up depending on your taste. I would buy Pixi again but in a different color.
Maya H.
Fort Worth, TX
Pixi MultiBalm uploaded by Maya H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Baby Petal, Soft Strawberry
I loveeee this product. I have been using it as a balm for quite a while and I love that it is matte and natural looking but still very dewy. Definitely a great product and I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
Rabia K.
new britian
Pixi MultiBalm uploaded by Rabia K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pixi MultiBalm Watermelon Veil 0.23oz
Pixi MultiBalm Literally the perfect summer blush. Leaves face sunkissed and is super sheer and light. Blends right into the skin. The tube is big and it lasts a long time. Also multi purpose so you can use on both face and lips.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Soft Strawberry, Watermelon Veil
They're not bad! Lovely colors that are very natural looking, they're a bit stiff though so I might try warming them up a bit under a hair dryer for a few seconds before each use.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Pixi MultiBalm Watermelon Veil 0.23oz
While this worked great as a Chapstick and left my lips feeling smooth and hydrated, I felt like the color was misleadingly I thought that it would be more sheer and it was a very hot pink - looked bad with my fair skin.
Emily  C.
Johnston, IA
This is where my love for cream products, especially blush started. I picked one of these up at TJ Maxx and I loved how versatile it is. I have the color Wild Rose. I use it on my cheeks and eyes and I find it blends fairly easily. I usually use a stippling brush as I find that works best. It is no longer my favorite— I have found other brands that I gravitate toward more often, but still use my multibalm quite a bit and I am so glad I picked this up!
Andrea  T.
Baldwin Park, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Me encanta tiene muchos colores y me encanta que es practico y se puede usar para varias cosas me encanta como blush ❤️ ❤️