Pixi Moisturizing Cleansing Cloth uploaded by Shari B.

BY PIXI

Ultra nourishing pre-moistened cleansing cloths that hydrate & refresh your skin while lifting away impurities. Hydrate and refresh your skin with these PIXI Moisturizing Cleansing Cloths. The make-up wipes are pre-moistened and gently lift away impurities from the day, whilst refining and conditioning the skin. Perfect for on-the-go use, the cloths purify while removing dirt and oil. Infused with Aloe Vera and Camellia Oil, each cloth soothes the skin, leaving it clean and nourished.

• Will these take off eye makeup as well? Also I have sensi...1 Answers
  • How well do these work? I'm always looking for new produc...1 Answers
  • These are definitely not makeup remover wipes. Compared t...1 Answers
Caitlin K.
These were on sale for $5.00 at Target so I decided to get them to try out. Normally, full price is $10. I honestly do not like these at all. I thought they would be so much better especially for being $10. These do not remove makeup easily for one. They barely have any moisture to them at all. They don't even smell nice if a smell at all. I really just wasn't impressed... Luckily they were on sale.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Always fascinating to see the difference in reviews on products... I'm amazed these have any good reviews. I bought them on clearance at Target - so maybe I got a dud pack? It was sealed so can't have dried out or anything. But these were terrible. Each wipe is very small, barely wet at all, and they just sort of drag across your face. I didn't think it was possible to get a face wipe so wrong until I tried these!
Alexandra L.
New London, CT
Picked these up when they were on clearance at Target. Not usually a fan of cleansing wipes, but needed a pack for travel purposes. These were really gentle but effective. They aren't the best for removing stubborn makeup, but are nice for an after flight refresh, or a first thing in the morning cleanse. They're aren't soaking wet (which I prefer), and don't strip my skin - definitely moisturizing and nourishing.
Claudia O.
Saint Johns, FL
They were ok. The bag dried up really quickly. The wipes didn't really remove liquid lipsticks that lasted a long time. It also didn't work with my sensitive skin. I received it for free from an event so I probably wouldn't buy it
Tabitha H.
A great cleanser that doesn't dry my face or make me feel greasy after use! It has a good smell and cleans my face easily just as it should! It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. Its a good buy and worth a try!
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these wipes!! I carry them in my purse for those hot days but never the less they moisturize my skin !!! Very gentle I have to buy the bigger pack online because I love them that much ✨
Lee D.
Newington, CT
I have a box of these in my bathroom a box of these in my purse a box of these in my car these are the best and most amazing wipes to use any time of the day when you need just to feel fresh
Jessica D.
Thiese cleansing clothes do an okay job. The cloth is strong, but does not have much cleanser on it. This is my first time trying these and I will most likely not purchase them again.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE LOVE LOVE these wipes! I'm a fan of using wipes for make up removal as step one of my daily skin regimen,and these pixi wipes are by far my favorite, not a bad price point either!!
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I've been using Pixi products for about six months now and I couldn't be any happier with how this line has transformed my skin. I have sensitive skin, prone to atopic dermatitis, and I've never had a bad reaction to any of the Pixi products.

These wipes are wonderful to use as a pick-me-up and especially for makeup removal around the eyes. They're gentle, soft, and leave skin feeling refreshed and lightly moisturized. I wouldn't recommend them for removing heavy makeup, you'll still need to actually cleanse and wash your face, but they do help make removal loads easier!
Danielle N.
Buna, TX
I am always using make up removing cloths!! Do these work very well??
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
Where can these be found?
Desiree T.
Are these good for removing eye makeup?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Will these take off eye makeup as well? Also I have sensitive eyes would these burn them?
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
How well do these work? I'm always looking for new products to try out for makeup remover I want to use one product, right now I'm using two because my cloths don't remove my eyelash primer.