PIXI Moisturising Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Shari B.

BY PIXI

Hydrate and refresh your skin with these PIXI Moisturising Cleansing Cloths. The make-up wipes are pre-moistened and gently lift away impurities from the day, whilst refining and conditioning the skin. Perfect for on-the-go use, the cloths purify while removing dirt and oil. Infused with Aloe Vera and Camellia Oil, each cloth soothes the skin, leaving it clean and nourished. - E.W. see more...

• Will these take off eye makeup as well? Also I have sensitive eye...1 Answers
  • How well do these work? I'm always looking for new products to tr...1 Answers
  • These are definitely not makeup remover wipes. Compared to the Ne...1 Answers
Alexandra L.
New London, CT
Picked these up when they were on clearance at Target. Not usually a fan of cleansing wipes, but needed a pack for travel purposes. These were really gentle but effective. They aren't the best for removing stubborn makeup, but are nice for an after flight refresh, or a first thing in the morning cleanse. They're aren't soaking wet (which I prefer), and don't strip my skin - definitely moisturizing and nourishing.
I absolutely love these wipes! They are awesome! Most effective and hydrating. They remove even the toughest waterproof makeup. They're super soft and great on your skin! I would definitely recommend these to everyone(:
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
I've been using Pixi products for about six months now and I couldn't be any happier with how this line has transformed my skin. I have sensitive skin, prone to atopic dermatitis, and I've never had a bad reaction to any of the Pixi products.

These wipes are wonderful to use as a pick-me-up and especially for makeup removal around the eyes. They're gentle, soft, and leave skin feeling refreshed and lightly moisturized. I wouldn't recommend them for removing heavy makeup, you'll still need to actually cleanse and wash your face, but they do help make removal loads easier!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I found these at the Dirt Cheap for $2 and had to see how they were. I like these clothes they have a great texture to them and will remove makeup and moisturize your skin! The only thing about this product that I would improve would be the thickness of the cloth. I prefer a thicker cleaning cloth when removing makeup.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
These cleansing cloths are okay. I use them mainly for removing swatches because they aren't wet enough to remove my face makeup in my opinion. They are REALLY thin as well so sometimes it's super easy to rip them apart. They are quite soft which is nice and I don't mind the formula of the cleanser. I wouldn't call them moisturizing at all either. All in all, these are decent for just removing swatches on my arms and hands but not effective for removing face makeup well.
Claudia O.
They were ok. The bag dried up really quickly. The wipes didn't really remove liquid lipsticks that lasted a long time. It also didn't work with my sensitive skin. I received it for free from an event so I probably wouldn't buy it
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these wipes!! I carry them in my purse for those hot days but never the less they moisturize my skin !!! Very gentle I have to buy the bigger pack online because I love them that much ✨
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
I have a box of these in my bathroom a box of these in my purse a box of these in my car these are the best and most amazing wipes to use any time of the day when you need just to feel fresh
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE LOVE LOVE these wipes! I'm a fan of using wipes for make up removal as step one of my daily skin regimen,and these pixi wipes are by far my favorite, not a bad price point either!!
Ashley M.
I tried these wipes and was not impressed at all. I had to use multiple wipes and rub my skin harder than I prefer to get them to take the makeup off.
Danielle N.
Buna, TX
I am always using make up removing cloths!! Do these work very well??
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
How well do these work? I'm always looking for new products to try out for makeup remover I want to use one product, right now I'm using two because my cloths don't remove my eyelash primer.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
Where can these be found?
Caitlin K.
These are definitely not makeup remover wipes. Compared to the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, these do nothing. They are supposed to be used after you have already cleansed your skin.
Desiree T.
Are these good for removing eye makeup?