PIXI Moisturising Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Shari B.

BY PIXI

Hydrate and refresh your skin with these PIXI Moisturising Cleansing Cloths. The make-up wipes are pre-moistened and gently lift away impurities from the day, whilst refining and conditioning the skin. Perfect for on-the-go use, the cloths purify while removing dirt and oil. Infused with Aloe Vera and Camellia Oil, each cloth soothes the skin, leaving it clean and nourished. - E.W. see more...

• Will these take off eye makeup as well? Also I have sensitive eye...1 Answers
  • How well do these work? I'm always looking for new products to tr...1 Answers
  • These are definitely not makeup remover wipes. Compared to the Ne...1 Answers
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
I found these at the Dirt Cheap for $2 and had to see how they were. I like these clothes they have a great texture to them and will remove makeup and moisturize your skin! The only thing about this product that I would improve would be the thickness of the cloth. I prefer a thicker cleaning cloth when removing makeup.
Caitlin K.
These were on sale for $5.00 at Target so I decided to get them to try out. Normally, full price is $10. I honestly do not like these at all. I thought they would be so much better especially for being $10. These do not remove makeup easily for one. They barely have any moisture to them at all. They don't even smell nice if a smell at all. I really just wasn't impressed... Luckily they were on sale.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
These cleansing cloths are okay. I use them mainly for removing swatches because they aren't wet enough to remove my face makeup in my opinion. They are REALLY thin as well so sometimes it's super easy to rip them apart. They are quite soft which is nice and I don't mind the formula of the cleanser. I wouldn't call them moisturizing at all either. All in all, these are decent for just removing swatches on my arms and hands but not effective for removing face makeup well.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
Always fascinating to see the difference in reviews on products... I'm amazed these have any good reviews. I bought them on clearance at Target - so maybe I got a dud pack? It was sealed so can't have dried out or anything. But these were terrible. Each wipe is very small, barely wet at all, and they just sort of drag across your face. I didn't think it was possible to get a face wipe so wrong until I tried these!
Alexandra L.
New London, CT
Picked these up when they were on clearance at Target. Not usually a fan of cleansing wipes, but needed a pack for travel purposes. These were really gentle but effective. They aren't the best for removing stubborn makeup, but are nice for an after flight refresh, or a first thing in the morning cleanse. They're aren't soaking wet (which I prefer), and don't strip my skin - definitely moisturizing and nourishing.
Claudia O.
They were ok. The bag dried up really quickly. The wipes didn't really remove liquid lipsticks that lasted a long time. It also didn't work with my sensitive skin. I received it for free from an event so I probably wouldn't buy it
Tabitha H.
A great cleanser that doesn't dry my face or make me feel greasy after use! It has a good smell and cleans my face easily just as it should! It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft. Its a good buy and worth a try!
Angela M.
Baton Rouge , LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these wipes!! I carry them in my purse for those hot days but never the less they moisturize my skin !!! Very gentle I have to buy the bigger pack online because I love them that much ✨
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
I have a box of these in my bathroom a box of these in my purse a box of these in my car these are the best and most amazing wipes to use any time of the day when you need just to feel fresh
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
LOVE LOVE LOVE these wipes! I'm a fan of using wipes for make up removal as step one of my daily skin regimen,and these pixi wipes are by far my favorite, not a bad price point either!!
Danielle N.
Buna, TX
I am always using make up removing cloths!! Do these work very well??
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
Where can these be found?
Desiree T.
Are these good for removing eye makeup?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Will these take off eye makeup as well? Also I have sensitive eyes would these burn them?
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
How well do these work? I'm always looking for new products to try out for makeup remover I want to use one product, right now I'm using two because my cloths don't remove my eyelash primer.