Pixi Mini Flawless Vitamin Veil uploaded by Taylor B.

BY PIXI

Crème-to-powder adjustable coverage foundation infused with vitamins to enhance skin's natural glow. This formula miraculously evens out skintone and makes it look like you have no foundation on. It also treats your skin to a host of vitamins, minerals and skin-enhancing goodies. It plumps lines, hydrates, nourishes and protects while perfecting skin. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Suits all skin types.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Methicone, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Phosphaatidylcholine, Water, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide (Cl77002), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). 10g/ 0.35 oz.

paige w.
Review for: Fair more...
This is nice! It is nothing too special, but did not let me down. It comes in such a small container, as it is a mini, but would be great for travel (pretty expensive though). It has a smooth formula, thigh I do prefer liquid foundation. This is far too light for my skin tone, so I like to use it with the Maybelline Fit Me® Loose Finishing Powder to prime my eyelids before eyeshadow. Very nice, wish it was my color. (They also need to greatly extend their shade range on this product) (reduced a star due to price and lack of shades)
Anna B.
I love pixi products very consistent brand but on the expensive side for me. But this I got it on sale at target for like 4$ and i cannot pass up a deal for makeup. So I didn't use it at first because the shade I got was no. 1 fair (was living in hawaii quite tan) but I actually started doing my brows when I moved back to Alabama and I use this under my brow to make them pop and I freaking loveee this product will definitely buy this forever! 💜❤ much love for this product ❤💜
Zehra S.
I recently bought this foundation and I'm loving it. It's a great travel size. Will consider purchasing it again.
Taylor B.
Sapulpa, OK
This is so lightweight and blend able! I don't have the right shade, but will be purchasing it soon.