Pixi Mini Flawless Vitamin Veil - Tanned uploaded by Taylor B.

Pixi Mini Flawless Vitamin Veil - Tanned

What it is formulated to do: this formula miraculously evens out skintone and makes it look like you have no foundation on. It also treats your skin to a host of vitamins, minerals and skin-enhancing goodies. It plumps lines, hydrates, nourishes and protects while perfecting skin. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Suits all skin types. beneficial ingredients and what they do: sodium hyaluronate mimics the natural moisture found in skin and is a powerful skin and line plumper aloe vera soothes and heals stressed skin vitamin e is a powerful anti-aging and antioxidant ingredient vitamin c protects and revitalizes tired... see more...

Taylor B.
Sapulpa, OK
This is so lightweight and blend able! I don't have the right shade, but will be purchasing it soon.
Anna B.
I love pixi products very consistent brand but on the expensive side for me. But this I got it on sale at target for like 4$ and i cannot pass up a deal for makeup. So I didn't use it at first because the shade I got was no. 1 fair (was living in hawaii quite tan) but I actually started doing my brows when I moved back to Alabama and I use this under my brow to make them pop and I freaking loveee this product will definitely buy this forever! 💜❤ much love for this product ❤💜
Zehra S.
I recently bought this foundation and I'm loving it. It's a great travel size. Will consider purchasing it again.