Add a Photo

By PIXI
Mineral Contour: Cream, pewter, and cocoa shades Look fresh in moments with these pretty palettes! Mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections while gemstone-inspired tones enhance your natural eye beauty. Shades specifically coordinated for foolproof eye enhancement. Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye Directions: Lighter shades designed to be swished on with a single stroke over lid, brow bone and under eye for eye-brightening effect. Darker shades can be used in crease and as liner to sculpt & define eyes. Use a large fluffy brush for a sheer effect, or a shorter bristle brush for more colour payoff.Net Weight: 5.76 g / 0.20 oz.
Photo (1)
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
I love the colors very easy to blend and what i love most it is not tested on animals i totally recommend this eyeshadpw palette
Julia F.
Julia F.
May 20, 2017, 6:57 p.m.
Review for: Mineral
These colors are gorgeous and so versatile. They are a bit powdery but it doesn't really bother me because they have really good pigmentation. I use them all over my lid, on the inner corners of my eyes, under my brow bone, and even as a highlight.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Feb. 17, 2017, 8:14 a.m.
Review for: Mineral
Love these shadows! Great pigment, very easy to blend, last all day even without primer!
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Mineral
I really love this neutral eyeshadow palette. At first, I used only the lightest colors and found it lacking but eventually braved it and went for the darker colors. It completely changed my look for the better. It made my eyes look dramatic and added sex appeal that I wasn't expecting. This palette is perfect for day or night and would look great on anyone.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
Jan. 31, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: Mineral
I received this eyeshadow palette as an intro offer in my birchbox and I actually loved it! The colors are really pigmented, soft and buttery. I would buy this again if i needed to, however I have a ton of eyeshadhow and wont really need to for a while.
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Dec. 31, 2016, 10:59 p.m.
Review for: Mineral
Really pretty and pigmented shimmer eyeshadows. I consider these to be drugstore at approximately $12 and sold at Target I think they are extremely usher friendly. If you're looking for beautiful buttery pigmented eyeshadows on the cheap, these are some of the best. You just need to have separate matte colors for brow bone highlight and crease and you're good to go!