Pixi - Mesmerizing Mineral Palette Mineral Contour uploaded by yulissa R.Pixi - Mesmerizing Mineral Palette Mineral Contour uploaded by Meaghann D.

BY PIXI

Mineral Contour: Cream, pewter, and cocoa shades Look fresh in moments with these pretty palettes! Mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections while gemstone-inspired tones enhance your natural eye beauty. Shades specifically coordinated for foolproof eye enhancement. Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye Directions: Lighter shades designed to be swished on with a single stroke over lid, brow bone and under eye for eye-brightening effect. Darker shades can be used in crease and as liner to sculpt & define eyes. Use a large fluffy brush for a sheer effect, or a shorter bristle brush for more colour payoff.Net Weight: 5.76 g / 0.20 oz. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
yulissa R.
yulissa R.
I love the colors very easy to blend and what i love most it is not tested on animals i totally recommend this eyeshadpw palette
Jane B.
Jane B.
Please do not purchase this, for your own sake! Not only did the cover break off within 3 months of owning this, the actual product is not good! All of the colors besides the "black" look exactly the same on the eye and in a finger swatch. If this had a tester at the store, no one would purchase this, I am sure of it!
Julia F.
Julia F.
These colors are gorgeous and so versatile. They are a bit powdery but it doesn't really bother me because they have really good pigmentation. I use them all over my lid, on the inner corners of my eyes, under my brow bone, and even as a highlight.
Meaghann D.
Meaghann D.
I love the colors in this mini pallet. They’re the perfect neutral mix with a little shimmer and no glitter. Excellent quality and lasts all day.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Love these shadows! Great pigment, very easy to blend, last all day even without primer!
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
I received this eyeshadow palette as an intro offer in my birchbox and I actually loved it! The colors are really pigmented, soft and buttery. I would buy this again if i needed to, however I have a ton of eyeshadhow and wont really need to for a while.
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Really pretty and pigmented shimmer eyeshadows. I consider these to be drugstore at approximately $12 and sold at Target I think they are extremely usher friendly. If you're looking for beautiful buttery pigmented eyeshadows on the cheap, these are some of the best. You just need to have separate matte colors for brow bone highlight and crease and you're good to go!
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
I really love this neutral eyeshadow palette. At first, I used only the lightest colors and found it lacking but eventually braved it and went for the darker colors. It completely changed my look for the better. It made my eyes look dramatic and added sex appeal that I wasn't expecting. This palette is perfect for day or night and would look great on anyone.
Kym K.
Kym K.
Barrie
I wanted this product to be Awesome. Cute name, decent looking packaging. I did not use it enough to be able to comment on durability/quality of packaging. The pigment, sucks. Even upon application. If I had tested this in store I would not have purchased. It could work better on younger skin but I'm reaching for a positive I think. Definitely not worth the time or $.
Kira N.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
I thought the quality would be a little better than it turned out to be. Not awful, but pigmentation wasn't fully there and eye looks with this palette always turned muddy.