BY PIXI

Amethyst Aura: Rose, indigo, and vibrant violet shades Look fresh in moments with these pretty palettes! Mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections while gemstone-inspired tones enhance your natural eye beauty. Shades specifically coordinated for foolproof eye enhancement. Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye Directions: Lighter shades designed to be swished on with a single stroke over lid, brow bone and under eye for eye-brightening effect. Darker shades can be used in crease and as liner to sculpt & define eyes. Use a large fluffy brush for a sheer effect, or a shorter bristle brush for more colour payoff.Net Weight: 5.76 g / 0.20 oz. see more...

• Are the colors as pigmented as they look? Is it worth the money, ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I received this beautiful purple pallet at beauty con I was so excited to see the array of purples from dark to light. Pixie is a great brand and I love that it's a mineral shadow in six different tones of purple.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Summerville, SC
The colors in these pixi palettes are beautiful and I like the packaging. The color variety is nice to create different looks. My biggest complaint is the pigmentation. I have tried different brushes, my fingers, primers, etc... and I cannot get this product to work for me.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Washington, PA
Are the colors as pigmented as they look? Is it worth the money, or invest in something that will last?