Add a Photo

By PIXI
Amethyst Aura: Rose, indigo, and vibrant violet shades Look fresh in moments with these pretty palettes! Mineral formula reflects light away from imperfections while gemstone-inspired tones enhance your natural eye beauty. Shades specifically coordinated for foolproof eye enhancement. Vitamin E nourishes and protects delicate skin around the eye Directions: Lighter shades designed to be swished on with a single stroke over lid, brow bone and under eye for eye-brightening effect. Darker shades can be used in crease and as liner to sculpt & define eyes. Use a large fluffy brush for a sheer effect, or a shorter bristle brush for more colour payoff.Net Weight: 5.76 g / 0.20 oz.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

I received this beautiful purple pallet at beauty con I was so excited to see the array of purples from dark to light. Pixie is a great brand and I love that it's a mineral shadow in six different tones of purple.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Summerville, SC

The colors in these pixi palettes are beautiful and I like the packaging. The color variety is nice to create different looks. My biggest complaint is the pigmentation. I have tried different brushes, my fingers, primers, etc... and I cannot get this product to work for me.

Join Now