Pixi Mattelustre Lipstick
Full-coverage, adjustable-finish lipstick for long lasting, vivid lip colour with a plumping effect. The ultimate in multi-tasking lip enhancement, this demi-matte lipstick conditions, plumps and protects lips while giving long lasting, intense colour. Added peptides, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins C & E help to create fuller, smoother looking lips.
Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Bis-Behenyl/Isostearyl/Phytosteryl/Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Silica, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Shorea Robusta Resin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Stearyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzophenone-3, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Water/Aqua, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tribehenin, Hexylene Glycol, Ceramide NG, PEG-10 Phytosterol, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12. [+/-Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]. 3.6 g / 0.13 ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Are these matte or satin?1 Answers
- "This lipstick is a pretty good lipstick. It went on very creamy for the lips. I had to reapply 3-4 times throughout a 12 hour period but it never felt drying and the new layers went over the old really easily. " in 15 reviews
- "Very moisturizing pinkish brown lipstick pretty for fall last an hour before needing a touch up doesn't smell love ! ❤️❤️❤️" in 14 reviews
- "I got my Pixi Mattelustre Lipstick in Rose Naturelle in my Ipsy bag. I absolutely love it. It's smooth and moisturizing. The color itself is great for my skin tone. I'm light-medium and the color was a little darker than my natural lip color. I wear it almost every day now. Before receiving Pixi, I have never heard of the brand. Promptly after trying it on, I discovered I can find this brand at Target and get this for 12$" in 8 reviews
- "Got this as a sample from ipsy in the September 2016 glambag. Really enjoyed the shade Rose Naturelle. Long lasting formula was comfortable to wear for the work day. Would like to try more from this brand especially since it's cruelty free!" in 4 reviews
- "Holy moly this is pigmented. Was hesitant to purchase this but the color was on clearance for $6 rather than the normal $12. The color looks awful on me and I will return and put the money towards one of the full priced ones. Giving this five stars because the formula is unbelievable. Reminds me a lot of the Mac matte lipsticks. Not drying, and doesn't transfer easily. My only complaint is there is a limited color selection. " in 4 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos