BY PIXI

Buy on Jet.com
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I bought the shade Rose Naturelle, and it's a pretty nude brownish pink color. It goes on with a shine but dries matte after awhile (longer than 15 minutes for me). The lipstick itself is very moisturizing and it feels nice on my lips. It's one of my new favorite lipsticks! It isn't transfer proof, but I expect that. A little pricey for a drugstore lipstick, but I think it's worth it. I bought mine at Target. I'll easily recommend this to anyone as well as buy more colors!
Mollie F.
Mollie F.
Surprise, AZ
I got my Pixi Mattelustre Lipstick in Rose Naturelle in my Ipsy bag. I absolutely love it. It's smooth and moisturizing. The color itself is great for my skin tone. I'm light-medium and the color was a little darker than my natural lip color. I wear it almost every day now. Before receiving Pixi, I have never heard of the brand. Promptly after trying it on, I discovered I can find this brand at Target and get this for 12$
Alicia a.
Alicia a.
I received a miniature version of this in my ipsy bag a few months ago & thought I wouldn't like it since it looked a bit sheer when I swatches it. Decided to give it a try &it is amazing the color is so beautiful. It gives such a nice natural look &color to the lips . since receiving this product I have bought 2 full size lipsticks. The formula is so buttery &soft
Nou L.
Nou L.
I have the shade Honey Bare. It's a nice nude shade but I think it might be a little too light for my liking. So I will probably be mixing it with another lipstick. I personally didn't like the plastic packaging, the color part on the plastic cracks off the plastic and sticks on you or wherever it falls. If that makes any sense at all. Might just be me being weird.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Really great affordable lipstick. I got a sample of Rose Naturelle in my Ipsy bag and fell in love the instant I put it on my lips. It's a nice rose brownish color, perfect for everyday looks. These aren't drying and don't feel like you have anything on your lips when you're wearing it! Definite must have if you're looking for an affordable lipstick.
Briana F.
Briana F.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this product as part of my Ipsy bag in the shade Rose Naturelle. It's a standard cream lipstick with a slightly matte finish. The shade was absolutely perfect for me as it's close to my natural lip color, just a little darker. It's perfect to wear at the office or when I'm going for a natural look.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I received Rose Naturelle in my Ipsy bag. I was so happy with the color but it doesn't last long at all. When I swatched it on my hand it had a nice shine/moisture but when applied to my lips it's not there. I personally would not but. Too many other brands out there with better products.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I received this product as a deluxe mini sample in my Ipsy GlamBag in the shade Rose. I have medium, olive-toned skin and this shade is so flattering. It is such a pretty, deeper neutral. Perfect for fall and winter. It is also very long lasting and pairs well with any neutral lip liner.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I just got this on sale at Target for $2, it's the first time I've tried a Pixie lipstick and.......I love it! It has a little bit of a sheen to it,
Hence the name "Matte Lustre" however it stays true to being a Matte lipstick and has a long wear. I bought the share Honey Bare.
Claudia
Claudia
I have the color Rose Naturalle and it is a perfect fall color. These lipsticks are so creamy and feel just like a chapstick and have a nice pigment to them. They feel so comfortable on the lips and look gorgeous. I wore mine the other day and got so many complements.