BY PIXI

Brittney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used pixi lipsticks before so when I saw it in store I thought I'd try it out! The packaging is cute and there is a normal sized lipstick inside- actually, may be a little bigger than the average lipsticks. I love the matte luster because it is not drying at all and has minimal transfer. Of course it will not be transfer proof like a liquid matte but this is an awesome matte lipstick. I love the color and the formula and definitely recommend!
Narumi T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s one of the most beautiful lipsticks I’ve ever owned. I have the color Rose Naturelle. I have rather sensitive lips (gets irritated when I wear some of the lip products) but this does not give me an irritation at all. I like the old school make up smell of the product as well!! Very good quality product for the price! ($12)
Stephanie J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the color Peach Blossom for the fact that it was on sale and I loved the outer design. It was my first time buying a Pixi product but so far I am satisfied. It definitely doesn't moisture the lips which sucks but the pigment is good. Definitely would recommend.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn’t dry my lips as much as other brands that I’ve tried. Seemed to stay out longer than i would have expected. Easy to pick up at Target, cause we all know I’ll be there at least once a week!
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I had hopes for this lippie. I used 750 of my ipsy points on this in the shade "honey bare" The color is nice, I like pinky-nude shades. There's nothing exceptional about it but it's a nice everyday color. The formula is creamy and smooth, not very matte- more of a satin finish. What I absoluuuutely do not like about this is the smell and taste!! 🤢 I didn't see anyone else commenting on this?? Maybe mine was hanging out at Ipsy warehouse for 5 yrs or something but mine smells like an indescribable smell and it's strong and salty. Everyone I've had smell it doesn't like it either. And it lingers and tastes bad when your eating or drinking. I swear I'm not an overly picky person with this kind of stuff either. I don't like using it for that reason and wouldn't recommend... Sorry Pixi I love you
Claire P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lipstick. My sister got a sample of Rose Naturelle in her ipsy bag and I tried it out and I was astonished that this product isn't one of the more popular lip products out there. I purchased a full size on their website for a very affordable price, it's a slightly darker shade than my natural lip color and I love it! When you first apply it it looks slightly shiny but you can blot it a little with a tissue if you want a more matte look - it looks great either way! It feels smooth and hydrating and doesn't dry out my lips. It's a full coverage finish and is long lasting, after hours of being at work it still looks like I just applied it! I will definitely be trying more of pixi's products!
Alicia a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a miniature version of this in my ipsy bag a few months ago & thought I wouldn't like it since it looked a bit sheer when I swatches it. Decided to give it a try &it is amazing the color is so beautiful. It gives such a nice natural look &color to the lips . since receiving this product I have bought 2 full size lipsticks. The formula is so buttery &soft
Nou L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade Honey Bare. It's a nice nude shade but I think it might be a little too light for my liking. So I will probably be mixing it with another lipstick. I personally didn't like the plastic packaging, the color part on the plastic cracks off the plastic and sticks on you or wherever it falls. If that makes any sense at all. Might just be me being weird.
Angela W.
I do not own many lipstick brands, but this one stand out among the ones that I have. I received this in a subscription box and instantly fell in love. My favorite shade is Rose Naturelle. It isn't the most long lasting lipstick ever, but I find that it lasts longer than most and I don't mind reapplying. This is also very comfortable on the lips, which is a huge plus for me. If I find out they are ever being discontinued, I'm buying as many of this shade as possible! Highly recommend.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this on sale at Target for $2, it's the first time I've tried a Pixie lipstick and.......I love it! It has a little bit of a sheen to it,
Hence the name "Matte Lustre" however it stays true to being a Matte lipstick and has a long wear. I bought the share Honey Bare.