Ultra effective pre-moistened cleansing cloths that effortlessly dissolve makeup while balancing skin.

•Take off makeup quickly & conveniently with these on-the-go cleansing cloths that gently remove even waterproof formulas in one easy step
• Each soft cloth is infused with chamomile and grapeseed oil to calm skin
• Leaves skin feeling perfectly clean & balanced
• Travel friendly resealable pack to keep cloths moist and fresh
• 40 scent wipes • Free from animal testing • Suits all skin types

Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice/Maltodextrin, Camellia, Japonica Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Peg-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. 40 cloths.

Will these take off eye makeup as well? Also I have sensitive eyes would these burn them?
How well do these work? I'm always looking for new products to try out for makeup remover I want to use one product, right now I'm using two because my cloths don't remove my eyelash primer.
These are definitely not makeup remover wipes. Compared to the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, these do nothing. They are supposed to be used after you have already cleansed your skin.
Start your review of Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloth!
Syracuse, UT
I love Pixi anything but these wipes are like a 4 in 1....they get off makeup, pollution from the antioxidants and between them both your skin feels so clean !!! Ready for another treatment!!
San Anselmo, CA
These work but I don’t love the way they leave my skin feeling. Great to take the make up off but you definitely need a good product to wash your face with after.
Columbia, MO
These break apart easily but they’re very light . It smells like roses and is very gentle. that being said it is kinda hard to get the makeup off with it. But if your skin is sensitive this might be best for you.
Azusa , CA
These preformed very well they didn’t irritate my skin and they smelled great !! Pixi always has the cutest packaging I got the travel size! The only reason I wouldn’t recommend is because I personally don’t like makeup wipes for my face but they work great for those of you who prefer a wipes
Baton Rouge, LA
I got this in my pixi Pr. These cloth are so soft and very moisturizing on the skin. Very gentle great for sensitive skin. I like them but I think the only complain I have is the price tag even it’s a drugstore brand but it’s on the higher side. Otherwise it’s a nice product.
Croydon, PA
I love these wipes because they’re very gentle on the skin but effective at the same time. I have a light rose scent to them , very pleasant. material used is very soft. I got a free sample from pixi and I will definitely repurchase this.
Austin , TX
I love a great rose face product & so I was thrilled to have the chance to try this little makeup removing face wipes. I have to say they aren't my favorite but they aren't bad for their price. It didn't remove all my makeup but then again I tend to use some pretty sturdy long-wearing makeup. They do smell lovely though. :)
Uniontown , PA
The only makeup removing sheets I use besides baby wipes. These are the only makeup wipes that do not irritate my skin, in fact, they actually helped my complexion! They are a great price, smell amazing, and no greasy residue. Absolutely love! Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloth
Uniontown , PA
These are 10/10 my favorite makeup removing wipes! They have a beautiful rose smell, remove makeup gently with a soft cloth, and do not leave a greasy residue. They’re a little pricey, but one wipe will remove a full face of makeup! Pixi Makeup Melting Cleansing Cloth
Tigard, OR
I love these for traveling because they take everything off without irritating my skin or drying it out. Their micellar wipes are incredible. I take these everywhere just in case and keep them in my purse for quick touchups, removing my eye makeup, and cleansing after sweating.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...