BY PIXI #24 in Setting Spray

All-over setting spray for longer-wearing makeup.

• Prolongs makeup wear and keeps it from moving, melting, and settling into fine lines or pores
• The rose water and green tea infused formula comforts, protects and balances skin for a fresh face
• Extends and refreshes makeup, hydrates and balances
• Sets makeup adds a soft-focus finish
• Volume 80ml

Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Trideceth-10, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Soleirolia Soleirolii Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pinus Densiflora Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Maltodextrin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Silica. 80ml / 2.70 fl.oz.

• Is the scent of this strong or is it more on the lighter side?1 Answers
  • How is this for combo oily skin? There aren't many drugstore crue...1 Answers
  • Hi, is this a primer or a setting spray? Can I use it for both? 1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kayla D.
I do think this does what it claims. If I spritz this on my face after applying powders it does “fix” my face and help it look not as cakey and powdery. It kind of just helps melt everything together. It’s pretty expensive for a drugstore setting spray, and I own much cheaper setting sprays that do just as good as this one. I love the mist this product gives. It gives a fine mist that doesn’t leave spots all over your face. The smell of this product is a little empowering for me. It has a heavy floral scent that I’m really not a fan of at all. I don’t reach for it much for this very reason.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I love this! My face gets so dry, especially in the winter. Sometimes after applying my makeup, my face looks cakey and parched. I use this mist on my face after applying makeup to help set it and make it look like it has some moisture. It does a great job of refreshing my face and will last several hours! I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a good setting spray/refresher!
ⓈⓔⓡⓔⓝⓘⓣⓨⓇⓞⓢⓔ M.
Amsterdam , NY
I absolutely love this product. This is my first bottle and I know I will be repurchasing again. When I am done with my makeup I will spray this all over my face and it melts everything into my skin and leaves it looking fresh and smooth. Also smells really good if you like the scent of roses but not to strongly scented. Purchased mines from target 🎯
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Love this product! Actually I really love this brand. They are cruelty free and all the skincare I have tried really works. This makeup fixing mist is amazing. It has become my favorite prep & set mist. It works very well to help refresh makeup throughout the day. This mist also smells amazing. They have a few other mist formulas I am just dying to try.
Courtney L.
Paris, ON
I love the feel of this on my skin and the smell is so so nice. I love that I can buy it at the local drug store too! I use it before my Makeup application and after. I also like to give myself a little spritz during the day if my skin is feel a little dry or dull, just a nice little refresher in the middle of the day!
Angelina E.
Hermitage, TN
I seriously LOVE this setting spray. I’m a singer and typically by the time I get off of stage, my makeup is running from the hot lights and dancing. I sprayed this for the first time to lock my look in before playing a 4 hour shift and my makeup didn’t even budge! I’ll never use another setting spray ever again!
Ali M.
I recently started using this product, so far I love it! Some setting sprays seem to leave my face tacky but this dries without residue!  I bought directly from their website, it delivered quickly in a nice box safe and sound.  I definitely recommend this product!!
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I recently bought this after so many recommendations on social media and from top YouTube gurus. I'm so glad I listened. This setting spray gives the most beautiful subtle glow to my makeup for the perfect finished look. Not overly dewy and so affordable! Love this brand!
Makenna I.
not as good as i expected for the price. not really a matte finish, more of an in between on shimmer and natural. you also have to shake it or the stuff inside will separate and look weird. also the spray thing can break and make it so you can’t spray it very well ://
Katt S.
New braunfels , TX
My absolute favorite drug store setting spray! Pixi has sprays of all kinds for setting, priming and for simply making your skin look amazing! Not only does this extend wear time, but it also makes your skin look lifelike and gives you a filtered appearance.
Choubaila M.
where i can find this product ?
Megan L.
Does this actually make your makeup last longer?
Michelle B.
Should I spray this on before or after makeup? Or both?
christen r.
Summerville, GA
What exactly is this suppose to do? does it work?
samantha l.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have acne prone sensitive skin and im wondering if this would be good. Has anyone tried this with skin type like me try this? Did this break you out?