BY PIXI #29 in Setting Spray

All-over setting spray for longer-wearing makeup.

• Prolongs makeup wear and keeps it from moving, melting, and settling into fine lines or pores
• The rose water and green tea infused formula comforts, protects and balances skin for a fresh face
• Extends and refreshes makeup, hydrates and balances
• Sets makeup adds a soft-focus finish
• Volume 80ml

Water, Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Trideceth-10, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Soleirolia Soleirolii Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Pinus Densiflora Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Maltodextrin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Silica. 80ml / 2.70 fl.oz.

• Is the scent of this strong or is it more on the lighter ...1 Answers
  • How is this for combo oily skin? There aren't many drugst...1 Answers
  • Hi, is this a primer or a setting spray? Can I use it for...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
BreAnne H.
This is a really nice setting mist that prolongs the wear of your makeup by at least a few hours more than if you didn't use it. It has a really pleasant smell and leaves a nice sort of satin finish on the skin. I really like that it isn't drying and it's not like horribly dewy either just a good in between. My major issue with this product is the spray nozzle. It's really not the best. If you spray this too close to your face you will 100% be soaked. It goes everywhere. Which I think is weird because it seems like the same packaging as the milky mist and that has the best sprayer basically ever. Maybe the consistency of the product doesn't play well with the nozzle but in any case that's why I'm knocking it 1 star. Otherwise I think this is a great affordable and cruelty free option if you are looking for a setting spray!
Marina S.
I love this spray! It makes your makeup last longer if you spray it before applying the rest of your products and it also sets everything with a natural to dewy finish depending on how many spritz’ you use. The nozzle is a bit tricky and I find it best to hold it about a foot to an arms length away. Otherwise it’s great! Smells nice and cute packaging. Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Audrey D.
Cincinnati, OH
I would classify this product more as a spray than a mist. It comes out in a pretty good stream so I almost always use a makeup brush to lend it with the makeup. I use vet light B.B. cream so I don’t mind blending the setting spray around but I could see this product being tough to use with a more full coverage foundation. The positives are that his spray smells amazing, keeps your skin looking Dewey and moisturized and contains many natural ingredients.
Devan A.
jersey shore
smells good and definitely has a nice resfresher spray this is very dewy but its good for prep your skin if you’re on the drier side and like make it less powder & over foundation it works good but it is kinda too dewy for my skin since its basically summer but defintely some days my skin will be little dry and it defintely hydrates the skin defintely good for dry skin not for oily could make you look too shiny and its more up there for price but definitely way better than mario badescu sprays!!
Christine N.
I’d initially been hopeful about this product because it actually does have a nice mist and the rose smell is a bit pronounced but it is a nice scent and does somewhat dissipate as it dries. This fixing spray also helped take away the powdery look and gave my makeup a bit of a lived in look after spraying and a nice glow.

But when I came home from work at end of day, I noticed my makeup had melted more than usual, had settled into fine lines and places like frown lines and laugh lines (basically, anywhere I had made a facial expression) and it had just not held up well (and it usually looks nearly as good at end of day as when first applied for me). Rather than fixing my makeup, this spray had melted it. I looked back at the ingredient label and this has hydrogenated castor oil in it as one of the prominent ingredients after rose water and alcohol. So basically, you are spraying an oil-water mix onto your face which is what most liquid makeup removers are comprised of and will break down whatever it is you have on your face.

I can’t really recommend this product as a makeup setting spray because of the oil in it and I can’t recommend as a toner because of the alcohol in it. It didn’t break me out or irritate my skin, but I cannot really use it.
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
Love this product! Actually I really love this brand. They are cruelty free and all the skincare I have tried really works. This makeup fixing mist is amazing. It has become my favorite prep & set mist. It works very well to help refresh makeup throughout the day. This mist also smells amazing. They have a few other mist formulas I am just dying to try.
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
I finally got this a few weeks ago, I had wanted it for so long! I love the glow tonic and rose tonic from Pixi. It has a pretty strong spray but I just hold it a little further out. I even like the smell. My makeup looks better and lasts longer. But that could be because I like using full coverage foundation. I’d recommend it for anyone.
Sofia D.
Rainbow City, AL
This stuff really does what it claims to do! It prolongs the wear of my makeup, keeps it from moving and hydrated my skin. Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist gives off a luminous look once applied after I’m finished with my makeup. The only downside is it can sometimes make my foundation and concealer settle into my pores. One way I have found to combat this, is to use a damp beauty blender to lightly dab it in once it dries on the skin for a few seconds. Other than that I love everything about this setting spray! I use this before and after applying makeup.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am so impressed by all the mists I have tried from Pixi. I love the amount of mist it gives out. It smells amazing and def helps the longevity of my makeup. I use the Milky mist before my makeup and the glow mist and this at the end and I love how it makes my foundation look and stay.
Valerie B.
Houston
This this is my least favorite setting sprays out of all of pixis sprays. It’s not because it isn’t good but the spray mist is terrible! It keeps your makeup in place for 6 hours but I just can’t get past the terrible mist. If pixi would switch it to another bottle then I would def buy it again. Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist
Choubaila M.
where i can find this product ?
Megan L.
Does this actually make your makeup last longer?
Michelle B.
Toronto
Should I spray this on before or after makeup? Or both?
christen r.
Summerville, GA
What exactly is this suppose to do? does it work?
samantha l.
West Palm Bch, FL
I have acne prone sensitive skin and im wondering if this would be good. Has anyone tried this with skin type like me try this? Did this break you out?