Pixi Lumi Lux Radiance Powder uploaded by Kelsey T.

BY PIXI

Silky palette of all-over illuminating powder that provides a fresh radiance to face, cheeks, eyes and décolleté – perfect for counteracting tired skin. Inspired by a Swedish summer’s clear crisp light, this all-over powder is the perfect pick-me-up for your face. With peachy gold, rose, pinky peach, and nude powders, the palette gives a youthful & skin-brightening glow. An instantly angelic sheen in a quick swirl of a brush!

Beneficial ingredients and what they do:

1. Mica provides dense natural pigment

2. Vitamin E nourishes and protects.

Katie F.
Got this in my March ipsy bag and it has been probably my most used product out of what I received. The rise gold duo is fantastic because the rose color looks so pretty on my fair skin, it's not so pigmented TGAT it makes me look like I'm wearing too much, it's just enough to give me that natural flush lol. I've been using the gold as a highlighter and it is gorgeous as well. Love this,
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Got this in my March Ipsy bag and it's great! I was so excited to try it because I love pixi products. The shimmer is seriously so beautiful. It isn't an overwhelming shimmer it looks really natural! It's a nice pinkish golden color.
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
I love pixi brand because they make products that look so natural and enhance you features. This stuff it a great blush. it has a just enough color to show up but not so much that its makes you look like a clown.
Phoebe S.
El Reno, OK
Im not a very big pixi fan but his was one of the products that i did like! I like to use this product in the spring to give me a rosy color but yet bronze kinda of look but not summer ! i also use this in the fall
Yesenia H.
Anaheim, CA
Great for drugstore price no need to waste on high end good pigmintation on swatches
Mistidawn H.
Brownsville, TX
I love Pixi products! This primer is great, it comes on smoothly and natural!
Liliane S.
PRODUTO NATURAL É SEMPRE MELHOR, PELO MENOS EU ACHO. PRODUTOS NATURAIS NÃO AGRIDEM A PELE. A EMBALAGEM É BONITA.