BY PIXI

Palette of naturally lustrous eye colors to take you from office to cocktail. Now nothing stands in your way of creating gorgeous luminous eyes. 20 of the most stunning colors, in a silky smooth deluxe texture that blends like a dream. The colors are all energizing and awakening and give your eyes a lustrous glow. All in one handy palette, meaning no more carrying around different pots of eye shades! Travel packing has never been so easy, and neither has gift giving!

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have the Pixi Lumi Lux eye palette but I have version 2 with slightly different shades. The shades I have are earth tones on one side which are dark like black, navy, hunter green, burgundy etc. The other side is soft pastels with a bit of shimmer to them.

I'll admit the darker colors were a little intimidating to someone who doesn't typically wear dark colors but the pigment was not as intense as I thought it would be. It is build-able in layers but did not come out super dark. I do love the variety of shades. I am not crazy about the fact that there is no divider between the colors because you have to worry about color bleeding over at times. I always blow the dust away after use to ensure that doesn't occur. You also have to tap your brush a bit as there is some fallout. You will experience less fallout if you use a sponge tip applicator but that typically isn't my weapon of choice.

For the price it's okay. The packaging is nice and the palette is magnetic so it stays closed. There is no mirror which is another downside but it makes up for that but adding an additional row of shades. It's definitely convenient for travel since you have so many color options in one and it's not a very long palette so it doesn't take up so much space. Overall I was a fan of mostly the shimmery colors. They provide a nice base color as well as sparkly accents. You can even use the whiter shades as a highlighter in a pinch if you need to or at least as an under brow highlight.

These are available at Target. I purchased mine online and caught a good sale on it. It was my first Pixi product and a good introduction to the brand. While I wouldn't buy this exact palette again I am certainly open to purchasing other products or eye shadows from them in the future.
Victoria R.
Kent, WA
The colors are beautiful, and the pigmentation is wonderful. it's easy to apply because of the pigmentation of course, and i wouldn't mind using it on a daily bases if i had to. i also wouldn't mind buying another one for the sake of hoarding make up lol
Alicia H.
I like the packaging and some colors are the awesome . This palette as a whole I personally don't like. there is no matte colors so, I don't have a transitional color.
Marissa r.
Love this shadow and the whole brand in general colors pigmented well and very blendable overall good product
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Such pretty colors and payoff isn't that bad. Buildable for more dramatic look. Lasts all day. I love!
Bailey K.
Saint Paul, MN
I have the purples palette. It's good pigment but doesn't stay on my lids for more than a couple hours.
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Very buttery and soft, goes on well. My favorite eye shadow by far. Great value, kinda shimmery. LOVE!!
Rosy E.
Passaic, NJ
Love this palette is perfect to travel with and colors are very usable for an everyday
Ashley R.
Gananoque
Not bad. Some of the colours I found were nicer than others and I found they were a bit dry with lots of fallout. They did blend well and were not a bad price for how many you get. I would like to see a better formula though and I thought some of the transition colours didn’t match very well with the darker colours.