BY PIXI

Specialized slim brush with short bristles effortlessly coats lower & hard-to-reach small lashes. Water-resistant formula with added vitamin E & panthenol stays on all day, even on sensitive & runny eyes.

• Define & intensify with this super separating mascara.
• Specialized slim brush with short bristles effortlessly coats lower & hard-to-reach small lashes
• Water-resistant formula with added vitamin E & panthenol stays on all day, even on sensitive & runny eyes
• No parabens
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Aqua, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Ethacrylate Copolymer,Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cera Alba, Steareth-21,Acacia Senegal Gum, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Cera, Steareth-2, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG / PPG - 17/18 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium, EDTA, Panthenol, Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499). 3.2 ml / 0.11 fl. oz

Melissa B.
[product:pixi-lower-lash-mascara-black-detail-0.13oz] I initially thought it might be a waste to have a mascara for just the lower lash but boy, was I wrong! It gets just the right amount of mascara on my lower lashes and doesn't smudge onto my undereye area like a regular mascara does. I will be buying again.
Marisa D.
Greenville, SC
Found this in Target and was so excited to try it! It’s a tiny wand that’s perfect for putting mascara on your lower lashes. The formula is super light and feels great. It was reasonably priced and a really exciting find. Pixi Lower Lash Mascara
Nicole D.
I thought this was really gimmicky... until I tried it for myself. This is a game changer. I can’t use any other mascara wand on my bottom lashes now! It gets each & every bottom lash coated and helps to separate. It’s mess-free! Definitely recommend!
Teri B.
Love how small this wand is. It really is the perfect lower lash mascara. It lasts all day, does not flake or smudge, and does not clump up. If you like a little bit of volume, but not too much, on your lower lashes then this would be perfect for you. I bought this in the aspyn ovard collab with pixi to try this out and the brow tamer and I have to say that this was an amazing find. I will continue to repurchase this when I run out.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Wow, can’t even explain how amazing this product is. I thought this might be a gimmicky extra step, but this makes my lower lashes look amazing, without transferring onto my under eye. It isn’t too clumpy, but brings amazing length to my lower lashes. I also add this to the tips of my top lashes after applying a regular mascara for some extra length, and it’s great to grab every single tiny lash on the inner corner of my eyes.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This is amazing finally a lower lash brush that actually works with naturally curled eyelashes like it's amazing stays on so well is pretty cheap and available at target I absolutely love it it's perfect
Stephanie L.
Bechtelsville, PA
Color? GREAT! Wand? GREAT! Staying put? NOT GREAT!  It's supposed to be water resistant/proof, but I looked like a raccoon within a few hours.  Granted, I'm a face toucher, so it's hard to find something that doesn't smudge at all, but this one was a hot mess.  Every time I wore it, I spent the entire day wiping mascara off my under eyes.
jimena p.
I really like using this lower lash mascara not only for my bottom lashes but for my top lashes to kind of spread them out. It’s easy to do because of the small thin brush !
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
My thoughts on this product continue to evolve as I use it. At first I hated it, but now I think I’ve got a technique down. This works best if you concentrate at the lash line then pull down. I have long lower lashes and this has prevented smudges.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Pixi Lower Lash Mascara looks weird on my lower lashes for some reason. It makes them look too dark/heavy even when I try to apply it lightly. And it gets on my lower lash line/skin too easily and then it’s difficult to remove.
Elisa C.
Portage, IN
Ok ladies, I've been looking for a good mascara for a while and I have a few go-to lines that are ok, but none that I can't live without. I've heard a little about his one but don't know if it's for me or not. I have short lashes that stick straight out even if I use a curler. I also need a mascara that's long lasting because my eyes are alway watery thanks to my allergies.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
How worth it is this product? I feel like instead of spending money on a completely different mascara you can just slow down and not get the mascara from your bottom lashes on your skin? I am so back and forth since I've heard people say it's a great product but I just can't justify buying a separate product that does the same job!
Bersabeth L.
So I've heard really good stuff about this product from one of my favorite YouTubers Aspyn Ovard but I don't know if she was just saying that because she just recently released a makeup line collaborating with Pixi. I just want to know if it's a great product truly?
Diana Y.
New Orleans, LA
Does this clump your lashes together?
Betsy V.
I've been looking for a good lower lash mascara that doesn't transfer and really grabs the lashes and coats them well. How does this hold up? Is it good? I don't have a target near me and would have to order online.