BY PIXI

Specialized slim brush with short bristles effortlessly coats lower & hard-to-reach small lashes. Water-resistant formula with added vitamin E & panthenol stays on all day, even on sensitive & runny eyes.

• Define & intensify with this super separating mascara.
• Specialized slim brush with short bristles effortlessly coats lower & hard-to-reach small lashes
• Water-resistant formula with added vitamin E & panthenol stays on all day, even on sensitive & runny eyes
• No parabens
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Aqua, Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Ethacrylate Copolymer,Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cera Alba, Steareth-21,Acacia Senegal Gum, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Cera, Steareth-2, VP / Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol / Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG / PPG - 17/18 Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium, EDTA, Panthenol, Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499). 3.2 ml / 0.11 fl. oz

• I've been looking for a good lower lash mascara that doesn't tran...1 Answers
  • So I've heard really good stuff about this product from one of my...2 Answers
  • Ok ladies, I've been looking for a good mascara for a while and I...2 Answers
Buy on lookfan...*
Christine N.
I appreciate the super thin wand, but it doesn't make much of a difference. The wand is the thinnest wand I have ever seen. It is like a toothpick with no real discernible bristles.

That said, the lack of thickness to the wand gives a false sense of comfort since you are able to get so close to the base of your lashes that at some point you will still get on your skin. I mess up with this mascara as often as I do normal mascaras with much thicker wands.

Given the super thin length of the wand, the finished look ends up being too subtle. The formula itself is a bit dry and hard to get on the wand so it is difficult to build up volume, and without bristles on your wand, you cannot brush through and so your bottom lashes still manage to get clumpy.

I prefer the way my lower lashes look when I just use a voluminous normal mascara on my lower lashline rather than this separate product. This product also smudges easily and within a few hours I had panda eyes. I regret purchasing though I will clean the wand and keep just to have such a thin wand on hand.
Melissa B.
[product:pixi-lower-lash-mascara-black-detail-0.13oz] I initially thought it might be a waste to have a mascara for just the lower lash but boy, was I wrong! It gets just the right amount of mascara on my lower lashes and doesn't smudge onto my undereye area like a regular mascara does. I will be buying again.
Abigail D.
Daly City, CA
I usually just use regular mascara to coat my lower lashes, but I bought this because it came in a set with a brow gel and let me tell you, it's pretty bomb! The wand is thin and small, so it's able to precisely coat the lashes and it really lengthens them. It even lasts all day!
Devin V.
Portland
Meh. I bought this from Target a few weeks ago along with another pixi mascara, and trial sizes of a few other skincare items. I honestly wasn't super impressed with this. The brush is super tiny and it didn't seem to make much of a difference at all.
Nicole D.
I thought this was really gimmicky... until I tried it for myself. This is a game changer. I can’t use any other mascara wand on my bottom lashes now! It gets each & every bottom lash coated and helps to separate. It’s mess-free! Definitely recommend!
Zoe L.
I’m in love with this! I picked it as a freebie on an order, and I’m really glad I did. The wand is a little weird getting used to as the bristles have next to zero length on them, so you’ll probably smear it on your skin the first couple tries. Once you get the angle down right though, it’s all over! My lashes are naturally really long, but my lower lashes are so thin you can’t see them. But this darkens them and keeps them from clumping! My lashes look so fab!
Teri B.
Love how small this wand is. It really is the perfect lower lash mascara. It lasts all day, does not flake or smudge, and does not clump up. If you like a little bit of volume, but not too much, on your lower lashes then this would be perfect for you. I bought this in the aspyn ovard collab with pixi to try this out and the brow tamer and I have to say that this was an amazing find. I will continue to repurchase this when I run out.
Nicole Z.
Very nice mascara for the lower lashes. The applicator is nice and thin to avoid making a mistake and getting it everywhere.i have brown eyes but it just helps to darken and lengthen my lower lashes and makes my eyes pop a little bit more
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Pixi Lower Lash Mascara looks weird on my lower lashes for some reason. It makes them look too dark/heavy even when I try to apply it lightly. And it gets on my lower lash line/skin too easily and then it’s difficult to remove.
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely love this lower lash mascara! I received this in my Ipsy bag & I love it! I can’t go a day without it! It’s really coats the bottom lashes! Affordable and will win your heart! I can’t wait to purchase the full size product!
Elisa C.
Portage, IN
Ok ladies, I've been looking for a good mascara for a while and I have a few go-to lines that are ok, but none that I can't live without. I've heard a little about his one but don't know if it's for me or not. I have short lashes that stick straight out even if I use a curler. I also need a mascara that's long lasting because my eyes are alway watery thanks to my allergies.
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
How worth it is this product? I feel like instead of spending money on a completely different mascara you can just slow down and not get the mascara from your bottom lashes on your skin? I am so back and forth since I've heard people say it's a great product but I just can't justify buying a separate product that does the same job!
Bersabeth L.
So I've heard really good stuff about this product from one of my favorite YouTubers Aspyn Ovard but I don't know if she was just saying that because she just recently released a makeup line collaborating with Pixi. I just want to know if it's a great product truly?
Katie Lee R.
My bottom lashes are super fine. Does the wand actually work?
Diana Y.
New Orleans, LA
Does this clump your lashes together?