BY PIXI

This multi-tasking demi-matte lipstick has a long lasting formula that conditions, plumps, and protects while depositing a vivid colour onto the lips. Peptides, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins C & E help to created smoother and fuller looking lips. Color: Coral Red. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Feren B.
Feren B.
Grand Island, NY
I have this lipstick in Rose Naturelle and I really like it. Its very smooth and the color lasts a long time. Its doesnt really dry out your lips either. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the sheen it has, like it cant tell if it wants to be matte or not. If youre looking for matte, then this definitely isnt the lipstick you want.
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
It goes on smooth, took three coats for me to get a shade I could actually see on my lips. I got it in shade rose. A decent color but took a few minutes to get used to it, I would wear it for fall. Stays smooth unlike a matte finish would. Doesn't have that weird smell like you fine with some lipsticks.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Kansas City, MO
I have this lipstick in Rose Naturelle. It's a beautiful transition-into-Fall shade!
It goes on smoothly and lasts well, especially for having a satin type finish.
It did not leave my lips dry feeling like many matte lipsticks out there, but it is easily transferred.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Raleigh, NC
I was given a mini of this in Rose. It's moisturizing abbr perfect for fall colors. It being small means I can take it anywhere and slide into the tiniest of pockets. Perfect for clutches and skinny jeans, fashionista's would love.
Samiraa A.
Samiraa A.
Lincoln, NE
I do like this lipstick. It comes on creamy, but idk if it's just mine but it smells and tastes so weird! It's kinda like metal. I'm not sure. But it does last a long time and I would recommend it 100% if it weren't for the taste.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
This lipstick is a pretty good lipstick. It went on very creamy for the lips. I had to reapply 3-4 times throughout a 12 hour period but it never felt drying and the new layers went over the old really easily.
kim p.
kim p.
Arverne, NY
I like the feel and formula of it. Think I need a different color though cuz I don't think this one looks right on me. But I love the feel and how it last.
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
I love this brand! They never fail me or cost me a fortune. This lipstick is really great
Rinata A.
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
I love this lipstick because it's moisturizing (which is surprising for a truly matte lipstick) and pigmented! One downfall is that I find it doesn't last too long and is easily taken off with eating/ drinking/ living ! However, The color is beautiful and worth the re-application!
Katie F.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
A nice subtle not too bold shade that has a pretty nice formula. It's a great casual color for my skin tone which is really pale
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Are these matte or satin?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?