Pixi Lipstick Dark .13 oz, Pure Fuchsia uploaded by Lydia B.Pixi Lipstick Dark .13 oz, Pure Fuchsia uploaded by Chelsea P.Pixi Lipstick Dark .13 oz, Pure Fuchsia uploaded by Chelsea P.

BY PIXI

This multi-tasking demi-matte lipstick has a long lasting formula that conditions, plumps, and protects while depositing a vivid colour onto the lips. Peptides, hyaluronic acid, and vitamins C & E help to created smoother and fuller looking lips. Color: Pure Fuchsia. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Holy moly this is pigmented. Was hesitant to purchase this but the color was on clearance for $6 rather than the normal $12. The color looks awful on me and I will return and put the money towards one of the full priced ones. Giving this five stars because the formula is unbelievable. Reminds me a lot of the Mac matte lipsticks. Not drying, and doesn't transfer easily. My only complaint is there is a limited color selection.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Review for: Pixi Lipstick Dark .13 oz, Pure Fuchsia
The formula on this is very drying. The color payoff is great but I just don't think this is the right color for me. I would love to try other colors to see if they have the same effect as this one.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Review for: Pixi Lipstick Dark .13 oz, Pure Fuchsia
Was not impressed by this product. It rubbed off/smeared if anything at all touched my lips.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Venice, FL
Review for: Pixi Lipstick Dark .13 oz, Pure Fuchsia
I thought this color would be too bright for my fair skin. But I love it! I think the pigment would look fabulous on any skin color. I'm not a lipstick girl, but this lipstick is smooth and luxe!
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Elmer, NJ
Review for: Pixi Lipstick Dark .13 oz, Pure Fuchsia
Seriously, I love this lipstick! It has good staying power and feels great and moisturizing on my lips.