Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom

Volume-maximizing lip treatment with a cooling sensation. Peptides hydrate firm and plump. Added aloe heals, jojoba moisturizes, and chamomile soothes. Not tested on animals.

Color Palette: Medium Tones

Color Family: Variation Parent

Beauty Purpose: Defining, plumping

Product Form: Gel

Suggested Age: Adult Use Only

Does this PIXI PLUMPER/LIFTER last longer than TooFaced Lip Plumper?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation??
Does it have a sticky texture after you put it on?
Start your review of Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom!
Élan B.
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Élan B.
Review for: Petal Ice
Feels good...the cooling is not as harah as I've felt from other lip plumpers. Petal Ice color is insanely sheer...and super glossy. It's a beautiful gloss to use on mornings that I'll be hunkered at home after a quick coffee-run! :)
Jessica B.
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Jessica B.
Review for: Petal Ice
I really enjoy this gloss. It's not super sticky or pigmented but it's nice and light and moisturizing for a simple lip with lots of shine and a a little color.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Becky F.
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Becky F.
Review for: Pixi By Petra LipLift Max Lip Gloss
This lipgloss is now my favorite, this color is so pretty, it does last awhile on your lips, it leaves them feeling soft and hydrated, this is my first time using this, I will buy this again, the applicator makes it easy to apply, I recommend this to friends
Nanci L.
Gautier, MS
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Nanci L.
I love this gloss. Not only does it plump them but does Sting the lips. It gives it such a glass like lips. It does have a smell but it not strong it doesn’t bother me at all #pixibeauty
Yusie I.
Atlanta, GA
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Yusie I.
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Yusie I.
Review for: Petal Ice, Other
This lipgloss is used to plump your lips 👄 it’s a cute color too and actually plumps your lips ! actually received in my IPSY bag ! ❤️
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Melissa B.
Review for: Pixi By Petra LipLift Max Lip Gloss
I’m not a big used for lip glosses this color I have so many I don’t know what to do with and with not having luck on selling my makeup up at this time I might just gift this to my mom.
GonVal Beauty G.
Kansas city , KS
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by GonVal Beauty G.
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by GonVal Beauty G.
Me encantan los lip glosses de pixi son muy lindos y los labios luzen bastante brillositos pero naturales 👏👌
Jenelle J.
Philadelphia, PA
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Jenelle J.
Review for: Petal Ice
Peony bloom - I’m not sure why I love this line so much! It’s probably the cooling effect. I have big lips to begin with so I don’t notice a difference in plumping. The color is slight but nice. It looks way less 80s pink in real life lol. It’s more of a mauve color. Nice sheen and not too sticky.
Shannon W.
Cleburne, TX
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Shannon W.
Sheer rose is my favorite! Glossy sheen, has a nice minty tingle to plump your lips. Beautiful natural color!
Jennifer P.
Indian Island, ME
Pixi Liplift Max - Peony Bloom uploaded by Jennifer P.
Love this brand! Love this color! A light sparkly pink. Feels nice on my lips, has a slight minty flavor. Doesn't last long, but it's a gloss... Lips felt moisturized after. Didn't give much volume, but I loved the look. Will definitely be buying more colors