BY PIXI

This liquid lip adds a 3D glimmer. Use on bare lips or on top of lip colour for an instant glow-boost. Infused with nourishing rose hip & marula oil.

Mineral Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/ Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil. [+/- Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491)].

• How does this compare to the fenty beauty gloss bomb? 2 Answers
Buy on Target
Pao H.
Cumming, GA
I bought this lip gloss because it was made in collaboration with Chloe Morello who is one of my favorite youtubers! It came to almost 15 dollars with tax added at Target so it was really expensive. The pros are that it is not sticky, it is not gritty feeling even with those purple and yellow glitters within the gloss, and it smells like an orange sherbet. The only concern I have is the price and after I apply the gloss somehow the glitters end up around my mouth and when I clean off the gloss I still see random glitters on my face. The purple and yellow glitters seem to not stay in tact with the gloss
Avery O.
I'm someone who really enjoys wearing glossy lips. Sure, mattes are good for more formal occasions- but as soon as it's casual enough, I opt for something glossy. However, I've never really been "wowed" by a gloss. I'll just buy whatever is cheapest without being gloppy and sticky. Honestly, just something clear and $3 on top of a bright lip is enough for me.
But this? This is a game changer.
I saw that this gloss had gold and pink sheen and was instantly drawn in. I already have a Pixi tinted balm that I love, so I figured for the unique shimmer and known quality, it was worth the splurge.
Admittedly, $16 was quite painful to drop on a lip gloss. But it is well worth it. It's gorgeous on the lips alone, but really shines when topping a nude-pink. Obviously, people's lips don't naturally have glitter, but this gloss really almost does feel natural, in a sort of ethereal way.
And the smell- Oh, the smell. It smells like oranges but not even remotely the dish soap kind of way. It smells like an orange buttercream frosting- it's faint, but there is a hint of vanilla in there.
If you can swing the price tag, I don't recommend any other gloss more than this one.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
I love ittttt. It feels like it really moisturized and conditions your lips. The shimmer is barely there but very pretty. This lip gloss definitely smells like cake icing, it isn’t my favorite smell, but it isn’t bothersome either. At first the $14 tag seemed pricey to me for a lipgloss, but honestly it is really good and pretty.
Christina K.
Whitestone, NY
This is a really beautiful lip gloss. It is a clear gloss with gold and pink glitter. It has an oily texture to and makes my lips look really plump. It smells like a creamsicle. The gold and pink glitter is subtle and just makes my lips look juicy. I like to wear this on my bare lips or over a lip liner. It’s prefect for the every day. The only reason why I’m giving it 4 stars is that I think it’s a little overpriced.
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
I am usually not into glosses but love this one! It is moisturizing and very reflective. The applicator is interesting because it is pretty flat but I do not have an issue applying it. The packaging is nice and sleek and the price is good for the quality you are getting. I believe it is a limited edition item so I am going to buy a couple more before it goes out of stock!
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Great lip topper gloss. It is a beautiful blend of gold and pink glitter flecks. The gloss has a smell of orange creamsicle but it does not linger and is not overpowering. The applicator is great and easy to apply with. The gloss itself is very hydrating and lasts a while on the lips. The cost of the gloss is a bit pricey compared to other brands.
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
i have two of these and i literally live for these lippies. i wear them probably every time i do a simple look and i just want a cute gloss on. i honestly want one of every single color. eventually i will get all of them. they are a little pricey but so worth the money. they are a good size tub and last for months.
Katrina K.
Glenville
I bought this product a couple months ago. I love this icing! The color is so sparkly and pretty! Application is easy and the packaging is cute. It lasts a couple hours and is not sticky. I would buy this again!
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
This liquid lip by #pixibeauty x @chloemorello adds so much shine to the lips ✨
You can use it on bare lips or on top of a lip color 😍
It’s infused with nourishing rose hip & marula oil which makes the lips super hydrated.
#pixixchloemorello #pixibeauty #pixiprettiescontest
Karen N.
I love this lip gloss! It has a pink/ gold shimmer in it that gives a beautiful dimension. It seems like a gloss and oil hybrid. It is super comfortable and never sticky!
Ava B.
Worthington, PA
How does this compare to the fenty beauty gloss bomb?