BY PIXI

Contains 8 creamy lip colors in one case Delivers an elegant sheen for lips Silky soft texture &t effortlessly glides on Invigorates lips with extra mint oil for freshness Loaded with lip plumping ingredients to make lips look fuller & sexy Can be also...

• How is the pigmentation in this product and is it vrry dr...1 Answers
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
Pixi by Petra!!!!! Never even heard of such a brand until I received it in my Ipsy bag!!! Oh my goodness I am now obsessed with Pixi by Petra!!! Seriously this lipstick has amazing staying power!!! Some of the Greatest lipstick I have EVER had the privilege of owning!!!
Lydia R.
Lincoln, NE
I only use the color rose but the others aren't very good. They are not highly pigmentedbut it definitely stays really well. I do not recommend this product because you don't get much bang for your buck.
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
Beautiful color palette!! I love this brand and their products. The formula feels amazingly smooth going on, but the color doesn't last as long as I'd like.
Jeanette C.
I like this lipstick palette. Good for when you are going on a little trip. Do not need a lot of makeup or bright this is good subtle color selection.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my sister and she seems to really like it. She's not much of a make up person but still uses it occasionally.
Amy M.
Clarksburg, WV
A little something for every mood. Perfect balance of colors for job, running errands, or a night on the town.
Alyvia P.
I've always wanted to try Piki products!!!! they look very good quality & a ton of different makeup!!!!!!!!!!
Andra N.
The colours just don't stay on. also I have to mention... I feel the product is a little on the "cheap" side I hate to say.. Not a product I'd repurchase
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
How is the pigmentation in this product and is it vrry drying on the lip?

Amazon