BY PIXI

Lip blush provides a matte stain of colour on lips that lasts and lasts without needing to re-apply - for a minimum of 8 hours! Perfect for days when you are on the go. This feather-light water stain provides deep colour with a unique non-drying formula - lips stay supple and hydrated. Precision felt tip gives a perfectly defined lip line with a sheer yet highly pigmented colour payoff. color is translucent and can be built up or darkened with added layers. see more...

Pixi Lip Blush
  • "The only reason this is a C is because the color and the lasting power was so great." in 1 review
Liz T.
BEVERLY, MA
I seem to be the only person who loved this product. It wasn't perfect, but the old formula gave me the perfect color that would last me for hours without disappearing.
Ayesha A.
Fremont, CA
The color is absolutely wonderful! For the first few times it was fine but after that it dried out so much i couldn't get any product out. For the price i thought it might last a little longer. I was very disappointed. The only reason this is a C is because the color and the lasting power was so great. Would not repurchase though(:
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I bought this, and have to say, it was the perfect shade for me, and also lasts a great amount of time. most times is good and there until I wipe it off. I love love love the lip blush and will def try it again. I actually received this from Ipsy as a trial, and absolutely think that if you like lip tints, to try this product
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst , NY
Literally will never buy a pixi lip blush ever again. Used this once, it BARELY had any shade, then went to open it a week later to give it another try and it was completely dried out. Such a disappointment. This is a 100% no go.
Jacqueline S.
Jacksonville, AL
The color did last but even with extra applied chapstick over it , my lips looked and felt very dried and cracked. I am hoping they fix the problem but honestly wasn't impressed.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This product is nice ONLY for the first few uses, then it runs out and dries up :( So disappointed with it!
Rebekah S.
Westerville, OH
Cyndi L.
Ferron
I didn't love this as much as I thought I would. Of was just OK. But love the packaging.
Amber D.
Anchorage, AK
A decent lip stain. Last about 2 hours. And bright coloring on the lip I like these
Rachel A.
This lip blush is beautiful! Not too dark and is so silk on the lips! Feels like you have nothing on your lips!
Emilee L.
Portland, OR
Can I get a sample of this?