BY PIXI

Line and define eyes instantly with this genius wand containing eye shadow, eye liner and a smudger. In seconds you can create gorgeous eye makeup with complimentary colour combinations. The liner glides on smoothly, the eye shadow is dabbed on top to soften the line, and is all blended together with the precision smudger for a softly smoky look. Keep one in your makeup bag, one at your desk, one in your gym bag - it's a cinch to define & shape eyes with a few swipes of this multi-tasker. health information vitamin e nourishes skin aloe vera soothes and hydrates microcrystalline wax nourishes and... see more...

Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Was excited for this liner because I love the brand but the liner broke the first time I used it. It crumbled and broke. Was really bummed, looking at the comments I may have just gotten a bad liner but I was disappointed to have a brand new product suddenly useless
Rebecca S.
Holyoke, MA
Absolutely love this brand, a great product all and all. Great pigmentation and stays where you need it too. Great packaging as well, I love the whole aesthetic and functionality of the brand.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Review for: No.4 Olive
I love a lot of pixi products and this happens to be one of them!!!! I love that I don't have to use two separate products to do my lips!!!
Ashley R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: No.5 Mink
This product works very well and goes on smooth, I love the smudger in case I make a mistake and you can get it in just about any color but I would rather be able to get it a little cheaper and I hate that I can only find it at Target.
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge , LA
Review for: No.5 Mink
This is the perfect staple to have in your purse for touchups. I carry it to fix eyeliner and shadow to refresh my look. It is a two in one plus great quality.
Maria B.
Review for: No.4 Olive
Pixie is one of my favorite drugstore brand it is very affordable and the product just works wonders
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: No.4 Olive
Love pixie brand! Every time i go to target at least one or two products end up in my cart!! And these liners are flawless
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
Review for: No.5 Mink
I love this eye liner! It goes on very smooth and it not to dark or heavy. The smudge tool is great if you want to smudge the eyeliner. I will continue to use the product.
Kaci C.
Review for: Beauty And No.1 Black
Great but be careful as can be quite thick and it does smudge but if careful it can last all day and you'll look beautiful xo
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this work well? I am intrigued by it.
christina b.
Lynn Haven, FL
I have seen this a lot is it any good? is the price good? I don't want to buy if it doesn't work
Natashaly R.
san sebastian
It is an economical and easy to use very good product