Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen - Perfect Plum

This chubby crayon glides on, leaving lids smooth & glowing all day long. Light-reflecting pigments brighten for a soft-focus effect. Gorgeous shades are multi-purpose & can be used as an eye shadow, liner, or highlighter depending on the colour chosen. Super low-maintenance & easy to apply - no brushes needed!note: use our dual pencil sharpener to keep your lid last shadow pens sharpened and ready to utilize at all times - it also works with our endless silky eye pens.health information vitamin e nourishes and protects peptides plump fine lines see more...

Samantha E.
Edmond, OK
I have been using this as an eyeliner, but as I'm running out it's more difficult to get a perfect line. It doesn't twist up or sharpen so there's not a lot of product. The color is a neutral purple and looks great if you have green/hazel eyes. My biggest concern is that this just doesn't last through the day, even with primer. It ends up looking more flakey than powdery.
Frish Q.
I don't like this is creases on me and it's hard to apply. It doesn't have a turn thingy in the bottom so when the top runs out I have no clue how to use more and I can't even sharpen it because it's plastic