Pixi Lash Nourish Makeup Remover Pads uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY PIXI

Dual function pre-soaked pads dissolve and break down makeup to deeply clean the delicate eye area while treating lashes. Argan oil, panthenol and castor oil nourish & replenish lashes. Aloe vera and glycerin soothe the sensitive eye area. Color: Clear. Age Group: Kids.

Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
These are fantastic! Although a bit pricey for makeup remover pads, they get the job done extremely well and don't irritate skin around the eyes at all. In fact, it feels like I'm using a pad soaked in water to take off my makeup. I cannot think of any other product that's this incredibly gentle. As far as my eyelashes, they look a lot better now that I'm using these pads. I've had no issues with lashes falling out as a result of taking off my makeup since! My one huge complaint, aside from the price, is the fact that these pads are very thin and very tiny. The pad itself is barely bigger than the size of an eyeball, so sometimes I have to use three or four in a night to take off all my eye makeup. However, if you don't wear a lot of eye makeup, you could probably get away with using only one or two.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I like this. It doesn't burn my eyelids and it doesn't make them sore either! This is so gentle and I don't know if my eyelashes have gotten any better from using it, but it has made a huge difference in the makeup removal process! I also find that if I am having a bad mascara day (too clumpy or thick) I just fold one of these pads in half and take thay edge amd run it along my lashes (like mascara) and usually it fixes the problem!
Shea C.
Shea C.
Tellico Plns, TN
Most makeup removers leave my face on fire!!! I don't know if I'm allergic or what but it's never a fun experience. I had tried so many different wipes and makeup pads before I came across Pixi. Still leaves a little tingle but it's not a bad feeling like the others. Removes my makeup with exceptional ease.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
I use these to get the left over mascara and liner off that my makeup remover left behind. They work great. My lashes feel softer and I noticed them grow a little longer. A little pricey, but they last a long time.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
These cleansing pads are very convenient. They are simple and easy to pack and ready for on the go. They are not too pricey, and the packaging is super cute!
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
This product was a life changer for me when it came to taking my makeup off at night! I literally lay it over my eyelid and swipe to the side ONCE and it takes it ALL off!! It's amazing! It's very affordable and can be bought at Target! My only complaint is that the pads smell a bit funny but it's nothing that's a deal breaker for me.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Not the best for taking off heavy eye make or liner because you have to use many of them. Not the best for waterproof eye makeup either. I didn't notice a change in my lashes but only used up one container. Maybe you have to use it over a longer period of time. Doesn't irritate so that's a plus. I would suggest this for people who don't wear much eye makeup
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Winston-Salem
I was excited to try this product because it removed eye makeup and had a lash booster in it. I'm not sure if it's because there was more liquid soaked in the lower pads, but about halfway through the package, it started to burn my eyes with every use. I ended up throwing it away before finishing because it hurt my eyes
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Love love love. So easy to use and the perfect amount of product on each cloth. Gets all makeup off. Definitely worth a purchase.
Julianna D.
Julianna D.
I absolutely love these eye makeup removers! They are by far the best on the market! I only wish more came in the package. These are my go to eye makeup removers!