Pixi Lash Booster Mascara uploaded by Crystal R.
2 colors available

BY PIXI

A lash defining, lengthening and thickening water-resistant mascara. A dense, rich formula ensures that lashes are coated with maximum carbon pigment, for long lasting full colour. The unique cone shaped brush coats each lash evenly for the ultimate smudge free, water-resistant lash & eye definition. Two intense shades, including the revolutionary blackest blue that awakens the eyes and makes the whites of the eyes appear whiter. 1. Vitamin E: Nourishes. 2. Carnauba Wax: Is naturally emollient and holds pigment. 3. Microcrystalline Wax: Nourishing, ensures easy application. 4. Simethicone: Provides a smooth glide. 5. Mica: Natural pigment. No. 1 Blackest Blue - Intense black shot with blue pigment. No. 2 Blackest Black - Intense, rich black. Directions: Use the brush and roll mascara from root to tip for an even coat. For maximum lashes wait 30 seconds and repeat with a second application. Finish by gently zig zagging the brush through the lashes for a full false lash effect. Net Weight: 7g/0.25oz Ingredients: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Distearate, Peg-8 Dioleate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylparaben, Simethicone, Tocopherol, Talc, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77499). May Contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)]. see more...

Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Millersport, OH
I am not impressed with this mascara at all.. the smell is terrible and it does not last long at all. It smudges so easily. It applies like normal mascara. I definitely will not purchase this product again.
Dyani M.
Dyani M.
Love this for my lower lashes and top lashes. It's small enough to get the difficult lashes that we might sometimes miss. The color pay off is great, it's dark and also doesn't budge. I will most likely purchase again.
Jo S.
Jo S.
Tucson, AZ
Very clumpy! I still use it when I'm wearing lashes but it is definitely not good for everyday use! Not the best mascara and I would recommend trying other things!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Commerce, GA
Love love love this stuff! I like my lashes to look full and long and this is the effect that I get!
Kallie D.
Kallie D.
Pembroke, ON
Review for: 2 Black
I got this in an Ipsy bag and it is literally the worst mascara ever made. Smells nasty, and the formula is terrible. Don't buy this.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
I love pixi! Such a great brand ! Love what they stand for! And packaging is super cute and easy!! Brush is normal! And the formula is more wet! Do enjoy this stuff
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Oromocto, NB, NB, NB
Review for: 2 Black
So I can't stand this product. Like I actually can't stomach the smell enough to put it anywhere near my face. It smells foul.
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
Saint Andrews, NB
This is a great, basic, long lasting mascara. The brush is natural brissels, they are short and hard and the spirals are slightly widely spaced apart. The brush shape is small and almost hourglass shape, the tip is almost pointy, it's an odd shape. I don't find that this mascara is does much for my short, sparse lashes. It doesn't add much volume, or length, it does make my lashes super dark. The product doesn't build great and almost acts like a waterproof mascara, it's super hard to get off.