Pixi Large Lash Mascara

Size matters ladies when it comes to lashes! When you find your holy grail mascara a set of 2 is just double the delight. Lavish your lashes with this divine mascara containing a rich source of bamboo extract that will plump up those lashes, with added panthenol and vitamin e it leaves your lashes lush, defined and full of volume. Don't forget that it is: smudge-proof. Water-resistant. Ophthalmologic approved. Paraben & fragrance free, so even suitable for the most sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, VP/VA Copolymer, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract. May Contain: [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]. 12ml/0.41fl.oz.

I Love pixi products. Does this irritate your eyes?
Does anyone like this?
My question is this a great product to use with fake lashes
Start your review of Pixi Large Lash Mascara!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Pixi Large Lash Mascara uploaded by MANDY K.
Pixi can be hit and miss for me when it comes to makeup, but this was better than I thought it would be. I have sparse, short eyelashes and am always looking for a good mascara. This comes in a basic mascara tube in Pixi's signature green color. The brush is big and dense so it picks up a lot of product to give lashes density, but is firm enough that it keeps my lashes separated. This built up well, with no clumping problems. Overall, this added good volume and length. This isn't waterproof, so the wear isn't as long as I would like and I also feel like it dries out a bit quickly in the tube in comparison to other mascaras. Still, I like the performance, and the price point is affordable, so I would definitely consider buying a replacement when I am done with the one I have. FULL DISCLOSURE: This product was gifted for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
lori O.
Evansville, IN
Pixi Large Lash Mascara uploaded by lori O.
Pixi Large Lash Mascara is absolutely wonderful it lives up to the Pixi standards and reputation it's easily applied and removed very well worth the price it will outlast you and other brands i would recommend this and repurchase again. Its wonderful even the packing is brilliant. Pixi Large Lash Mascara
Stefania P.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
I like this brown color because it gives a softer look to the eyes. This mascara was just okay. Gives average length & volume to my lashes. Doesn't hold a curl for too long. Cruelty free brand. Unsure if this product is vegan. Wouldn't repurchase.
sabrina L.
Pixi Large Lash Mascara uploaded by sabrina L.
Its a nice mascara. Does give volume to lashes but not as volumizing as my other mascara. The brush is very nice. I don't like huge brushes that are way to big. The color is very black and the product wears nicely. Lasts thoughout the day. I would still reccomend it for a basic mascara Pixi Large Lash Mascara
Alannah B.
Pixi Large Lash Mascara uploaded by Alannah B.
Purchased at: ULTA
honestly not my favorite mascara. doesn’t hold a curl well and i didn’t get any length
Melina T.
Pixi Large Lash Mascara uploaded by Melina T.
Love this mascara! Very easy to use and gives volume fast without much smudging. The large brush separates lashes easily and also gives a very intense black color.
Sammy G.
Pixi Large Lash Mascara uploaded by Sammy G.
Best thing about this mascara to me is the wand. I love me a chunky wand! As far as formula goes, it seems more of a natural finish vs something that gives your lashes full color and volume. I'd say this is best for natural on the go looks vs something for a night out! Pixi Large Lash Mascara
Jenna M.
Prior Lake, MN
So far so good! Separates my lashes and doesn’t get goopy! No tarantula eyes, ladies!
Lyndsey F.
Pixi Large Lash Mascara uploaded by Lyndsey F.
Purchased at: Target
𝘙𝘌𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞: 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗮 from PIXI by Petra ✨⁣ ⁣ I honestly have to give this mascara just 1 🌟 . The EWG score for this is a 2 so I picked it up from Target to try. I gave it a few weeks of trying before I canned it! 🙈⁣ While it did give my lashes some nice length, it made my eyes burn like crazy and was difficult to remove. ⁣I tried different combos to try to help with the burning, but nothing seemed to help. After reading some more reviews on different sites, I found that a lot of other people had the same problem. ☹️ ⁣Overall, I think there are better Mascaras out there with clean ingredients that are just as affordable. ⁣
Amanda F.
Milwaukee, WI
This is literally theeee only mascara I’ve found that I love. I have tried them all. From the super expensive and high end, to the cheapo ones, and I haven’t found one I love as much as this. I love that the mascara is soft and buildable. You can add multiple coats without your lashes getting clumpy or sticky. The brush is large and coats evenly. Highly recommend!