Pixi Jasmine Oil Blend uploaded by Indira H.Pixi Jasmine Oil Blend uploaded by Jasmin C.Pixi Jasmine Oil Blend uploaded by Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.

BY PIXI

This exquisite oil blend is especially effective in helping skin recover from loss of moisture and dullness. It helps repair damage as well as calm and restores stressed an d unbalanced skin. If your skin's suffering from loss of moisture, dullness or just general stress, Pixi's Jasmine Oil blend will soothe, repair and protect it, morning and night. Thirsty skin will drink up this exquisite oil blend, which utilizes jasmine flower extract for its healing and calming effects, evening primrose oil, which is rich in omega six and grapeseed oil, which is brimming with antioxidants and vitamin C to balance and protect your skin's tone and texture. Ideal for when your skin is feeling out of balance, this light yet hydrating oil can simply be pressed into skin after cleansing and toning, or added to your moisturizer to give a super boost of hydration that's sure to be welcomed by skin calling for an SOS.

Ingredients: Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosmarin Us Officialis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopherol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Oenothera Blennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Tanacetum Annuum Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Boswellia Carterii Gum Extract

Pixi Jasmine Oil Blend
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
So I'm a HUGE Pixi skincare junkie. I pretty much own the entire line of their skincare, and always have to get the new new when it's released. I'm oily, acne prone, sensitive skin, so I have to be EXTREMELY careful with what I put on my face. Their are only 3 skincare brands that my face tolerates. One, Pixi. Two. Sunday Riley. Three. Belif. That's it. Everything else breaks me out, and causes clogged pores and closed comedones like nobodies buisness. This Jasmine oil is one if Pixis newest face oils out, and soon as I seen it, I knew I had to have it. I already own their Rose face oil, their overnight glow serum with 20% glycolic acid, and now I own the Jasmine oil blend too. First Off, let me say this oil smells AMAZING. If you love Jasmine, then you will appreciate the natural scent this oil has. This oil is meant for a "Radiance Recover Oil" which means it's very effective with restoring lost moisture, and dull, lackluster, tired skin. It helps repair damage to the skin, and also calms and restores "stressed, unbalanced skin" (which is my skin). This bad boy will run you about 25 bucks. Pixi skincare isn't cheap if you ask me, but worth it. All you need is just a couple of drops, and on clean, toned, skin, you "Pat" the product in, NOT rub it in. If your oily like me, it's expecially important to PAT serums and oils into our skin type, due to our skin soaking up the products the most effective way. Patting gently is easier on your skin, and doesn't stretch like when you rub it in. You can use this oil morning and night. You can also add 2 to 3 drops of this to your holy Grail moisturizer, for a all over, well balanced, hydrated glow. I like to use this oil in conjunction with the Pixi rose face oil too. Like I said, I own pretty much the entire skincare line Pixi has, and theirs not one product I've tried by them that I don't like. Pixi skintreats is a very good skincare brand. It's expecially good for people with oily, acne prone, sensitive skin like mine. If you haven't tried any products by Pixi skintreats, your missing out. I talk about their products on my YouTube channel constantly and swear by them. "TheCherokeeGypsy" is my YouTube name. Check me out. You might like me and subscribe. I've turned alot of people on to their skincare line, and this Jasmine oil blend doesn't disappoint. I also feel like my skin looks super radiant when I use it in the morning. The scent alone is super lovely. True, it's 25 bucks, but it's worth it I assure you. All their skincare is worth it.
Phoebe S.
I recently got into facial oils- starting with Pixi’s Rose Oil. I loved that one! I have oily skin, and I heard the Jasmine oil was a bit lighter and decided to try it out.

I actually think I prefer this one to the rose oil! It is lighter, but I think it sinks into my skin better than the rose oil. The jasmine oil has really helped to keep my skin looking glowy and smooth! I’m actually not a huge fan of the scent, but it’s my new go-to facial oil!
Jocelyn H.
Orlando
A lightweight thin oil with minimal fragrance. I enjoy adding this to my moisturizer at night. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It also provides enough moisture without over doing it on my oily skin. It mostly soaks into the skin right away too. I think this is a good product to start with if you wanna add in a face oil in your skin care.
Jasmin C.
Bronx, NY
This is an oil that has saved my eyelids. It is very very gentle. I don’t like to use it all over my face because the smell can really get to me but I love it for my eyelids. I’m an eyeshadow junkie and sometimes when I wear too much eyeshadow my eyelids can dry up which leads to patchiness. When I use this in the morning and at night, it helps take away the patchiness.
Theresa M.
Seymour, MO
I’ve been wanting to try some facial oils for a while and came across this at Target. I fell in love with the scent. It’s a delicate, feminine, light jasmine scent. I put it on my face morning and night. It leaves my skin really soft.
Natalie L.
South Hadley, MA
This oil is perfect for my normal, dry leaning skin. I use this once in the evening in the summer and twice a day in the winter. It is light enough to wear under makeup and heavy enough to provide significant hydration.
Nico D.
Dublin, CA
Love love love!! I use this as my nightly essence after using the Pixi rose toner. I may be biased because jasmine oil is my fav, but it makes my skin super soft. I haven’t noticed any breakouts either.
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
4/5 because I don’t like the scent. It’s hydrating. I wouldn’t use more than 2 drops your face will get really greasy. I love the pink and green packaging. I don’t think it’s work the $22/$24. Essentials oils cost less.
Sydonie K.
Nashville
Purchased at: Target
I really liked this stuff. I’m not too big into oils because my skin is naturally oily but I’m glad I gave this a try. It moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling more oily. Plus it smells fantastic. They also make a jasmine tonic now that is equally awesome.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This jasmine serum has delighted me, it smells very good, I apply it daily, in the mornings and before sleep, my face has improved a lot, I do not have oil excess , I also apply it below the foundation and it looks a lot more smooth
Michaela C.
Bessemer, AL
What do you guys think of this product?