BY PIXI

A collection of lip crèmes in a range of wearable, super flattering colours mixed by Judy of itsjudytime. These pigmented lip colours are hydrating and easy to apply just with your finger. Wear solo, mix or layer to create dimension for endless shade options.

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax (Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Cera), Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Flavor (Aroma), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T- Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, BHT, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]

Pixi + ItsJudyTime: Get The Look-ItsLipTime
  • "For those who follow itsjudytime, I FINALLY got my hands on the lip palette! The colors range from neutral to berry to reds. They are not matte lipsticks. They are a nice creamy texture. These are great for wearing on their own, ombre lips, or mixing. I am very happy with my purchase. You can grab these at your local Target or online at pixie." in 3 reviews
Yadira M.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this lip palette, so many options but also the shades very from nude to really intense. Also they are tinted which is great because they last longer, they are also great to use as lip liner. Totally recommend it the colors are pigmented. Pixi + ItsJudyTime: Get The Look-ItsLipTime
Melissa C.
Torrance
I really like this product and I’m so sad it was sold for only a limited amount of time. I’m hoping one day they’ll bring it back because I love supporting Judy and the colors she usually chooses for her palettes are usually colors I would wear too.
Alyssa M.
These are so pretty they feel really light on they are more of a lip cream they feel like you have nothing on and they're very natural-looking so if you want to go for a natural look I always suggest using these.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
I'm not a fan of lip palettes, but this is a well-curated collection of shades that take you from a variety of nudes to bold shades. It's nice that you can mix your custom shade. These last on the lips 4-6 hours and I might like them better in a bullet form.
Esther P.
I love Judy I follow her on YouTube and I was excited to see this collaboration I found it at target on sale ! It comes with a small Mirror which is nice ! I would recommend it to others I have it in my purse at all times and easy to apply
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
I'll start with the pros first: you get so many different shades. You can customize your own colors. The scent is berry like. The formula is super moisturizing and creamy. It doesn't dry out your lips.
Cons: it's a lipsticks palette. You have to really dig your fingers to get pigmentation. You go through so much product just trying to get the color to show up on your lips. It is not long lasting. I would compare it to being a pigmented chapstick.
Monica S.
1st off id like to stay im a strong supporter of Judy. I love that her palletes are both affordable and conveniently at target ! The colors are nice and i love that we can create more colors when mixing different ones together.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Very pretty colors to tell the truth i thought they were eyeshadows in the store i was like wow berry colored shadows kind of a diappointment when i went to do eyeshadow i don't really reach for lip palettes although the colors are really pretty maybe for a bridal party or for a girls sleepover fun night i will be giving this to one of my neices they will be over the moon for this!
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I love all the different colors in this palette. And it's super easy to mix up the lipsticks and create your own custom color! Each lipstick is highly pigmented, and applies evenly. I find it easiest to apply them with my finger rather than dirtying up a brush. And only $24 for 12 full pan lipsticks!
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
I have olive skin tone and the colors on this palette goes great with my skin. The colors come on smooth, just wished they lasted longer. I love mixing two shades to get the perfect one. I can go bold with the darker colors or soft with the nudes. Great combination!!