BY PIXI

Swish on these gorgeous shades to define and enhance your look whatever time it is. 12 super silky eyeshadows created by Judy of itsjudytime in one portable palette that are easy to wear, highly blend-able and seamlessly transition from day to night.

Snowflake/ Getaway/ Ping

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].

Bubbly

Ingredients: Mica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Itsmommyslife/ Good Morning/ Honey Bear/ Tu-Tu/ Dark Chocolate/ Aww Snap

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. [+/- Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)].

Brick

Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499)

• How is Pixi as a brand? Is the color payoff as beautiful ...5 Answers
  • I love the colors in the eyeshadow. Is it very pigmented?...1 Answers
  • How is the pigmentation of this pallet3 Answers
Pixi + ItsJudyTime: Get The Look - ItsEyeTime
  • "I absolutely love Pixi it is not only an affordable brand but the quality of this brand is amazing.  I have never purchased a product and it not be pigmented.  So when fellow vlogger Judy Travis (It's Judy Time) collaborated with Pixi I didn't even get it a second thought.  The shades are amazing and so pigmented, they blend amazingly.  Since I purchased it I have been using it everyday.  If you get the chance to order it or if you find it at Target don't think grab it.  " in 18 reviews
  • "These shades are absolutely beautiful!! Not only are they such dreamy warm colors, but the pigmentation is insane. They feel super lush and creamy, just like a high-end product. There's a great range of shades for a day time neutral look or a night time smokey look. I also appreciate how the palette has both shimmers and mattes, as well both a warm tone and a cool tone dark brown for darkening up any look. The palette's price is at $24 which is not exactly cheap but definitely worth it when compared to other high end palettes!" in 7 reviews
  • "i havent used this pallet yet but i love most of pixie by petras makeup and shadows and face care and i cant wait to use this." in 4 reviews
leila s.
This eyeshadow palette is functional. The packaging is pretty minimal but I like it. The shadows blend easily but don’t show up very vibrant on darker skin. I have problem with the last threes shades; Dark Chocolate and Aww Snap (the two browns on the bottom row) look identical. Also the black (Night Night) doesn’t pick up very well on a brush. This palette was cheap but knowing what I know now I don’t think I would buy this palette again.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I really love the shimmer shades in this palette.  It is totally worth the price and perfect for every day looks. I highly recommend this palette to someone just starting out with makeup because the matte colors aren't extremely pigmented so they are easier to blend out. It is also great for travel because it is plastic and clasps shut so you dont have to worry about it getting messed up or getting all over everything you are traveling with!
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I bought this palette as a dupe for the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette. The colors are very similar. I can definitely notice a difference in quality though. The shades are a lot less pigmented and a lot harder to blend. The Modern Renaissance palette has a very pigmented, bendable texture that goes on so buttery/creamy and lasts all day. This one does not. For the price it is a nice palette though.
Kinshasa K.
South Ogden, UT
I personally did not like the product. I feel that the Shadows are not pigmented enough and that the colors do not last long on the lid. I did buy this palette at TJ Maxx for $3 but I know that it is priced more so I guess for $3 I did get what I paid for but knowing that that is not the price always makes me highly disappointed. Pixie does have some very good product but I do not believe that this is one.
Rachelle B.
I initially bought this palette to show support to one of my favorite beauty gurus. I kept it because the palette is phenomenal! I usually like to stick with neutral and warm colors, so this palette was right up my alley. You can create an every day makeup look, or do a bolder look by smoking it out with the darker shadows. The packaging is simple and practical and easy to bring when you travel. The only downside of the packaging is the little mirror that you can stick on the back of the container. The mirror kind of disfigures the images it reflects, and it gave me a headache during the times that I used it. Otherwise, this palette is perfect! Pixi + ItsJudyTime: Get The Look - ItsEyeTime
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
I kept hearing great things about this product so I decided to give it a try. It definitely lived up to the hype! The shadows blend very nicely together and are very pigmented. I was especially impressed with the mattes, which weren't patchy or uneven at all. The color selection gives you lots of choices when creating a look.
Lauren N.
Obsessed with this palette I absolutely love pixi they are such a great brand . All their products are great including this one. The shadows are super pigmented and easy to blend and I can create endless looks with this pallette. I looove it!
Kate D.
Cape Neddick, ME
I just bought this yesterday and was so psyched when i saw this. I can’t wait to try this on. I’m a travis family fan I always watch their vlogs with the cute children and when I knew about the lauch of judy’s palette I know i had to get one
Dominique F.
Howell, MI
This pallet is legit comprable to morphe pallets. Its buttery, blendable, pigmented. I use the white tone for a highlighter sometimes.
More fallout than I'd like however for the price you cant get this quality anywhere else.
Hailey D.
Huntington
Pixi is a great brand & this palette is perfect for creating a simple look or a bold look. Nice pigmentation & not a lot of fall out which is always a plus. The packaging is cute. I would recommend this!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
How is Pixi as a brand? Is the color payoff as beautiful as it looks?
Courtney R.
Where can I get this?
Karla G.
Renton, WA
How is the pigmentation of this pallet
Taylor H.
Has anyone used this? If so, do you like it?
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Pixi + ItsJudyTime: Get The Look - ItsEyeTime has anyone ever tried this brand I seen it in target just wondering if it's good they have beautiful products