BY PIXI

A deeply hydrating mist that provides an invisible layer of skin-soothers, making it the ultimate remedy for dry skin.

• This featherlight mist provides an instant surge of hydration with hyaluronic acid to plump skin
• A blend of black oat, provitamin A, and linoleic acid makes this rejuvenator the perfect first layer of moisture before serums or makeup
• Suits all skin types
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Allantoin, Ceteareth-20, Trideceth-10, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lecithin, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract. 80ml / 2.70 fl.oz

• Does this make your makeup last any longer?3 Answers
  • Did anyone else notice a slight burning sensation on thei...1 Answers
  • which pixi mist works best on oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Emily B.
Bowling Green, OH
This may be the best beauty product I have purchased at Target. I have combination/dry skin and am prone to breakouts (usually a few clusters around my cheeks because I am pretty dehydrated and drink too much coffee). I wanted to start using hyaluronic acid, but wasn’t willing to jump all the way in. I saw that this product contained it, so I figured I would start there!

I use this after cleansing and before serum and moisturizer, and sometimes as a refresh before makeup. I pat it into the skin until mostly absorbed. I will say that since the start of using this product one month ago, my skin is totally transformed! It’s soft, hydrated, and there are no breakouts in sight (even through that time of the month when I am acne-prone).

I will be gifting one to my mother and one to my best friend this Christmas!
Stacey A.
This is a good product for a decent price. One of the 1st Pixi products I’ve used. I do now also use their Glow & Peel Pads.......
I use it nightly after I do my skin care routine to lock everything in to keep me hydrated while getting my beauty sleep.........
I have also tried using it before applying my make-up but it does make me pretty oily after only 40mins of ware with any foundation.....
Another way I’ve tried it is as a make-up setting spray, which also works pretty well that way. But it’s best for me to apply at night time.
Thank you Pixi for a good Quality product. :)
Talia B.
Thousand Plms, CA
This has to be my absolute and total favorite hydrating face mist I have ever tried. I even enjoy it more than my Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. Don’t get me wrong I love my Mario blades I spray but I feel this milk hydrating mist is AMAZING. I suffer from extremely dry skin, especially when the weather is more on the dry side. And with a sprits of this after I wash my face feels like a dream. It is refreshing and has a pleasant scent. This product absorbed perfectly into the skin without leaving a sticky overcast. I recommend this to all my lady’s and gents who are looking for a new holy grail face mist to hydrate and keep looking young and fresh as it has hyaluronic acid. I ADORE this product and will continue to buy it time and time again. The price point for me feels a little steep $15 but it is so worth it.
Beauty and t.
Well...this product is just ok to me. I like it enoughto not return it and use it, but not enough where I'd repurchase. I don't reach for it often, and when I do, I don't notice any big difference in my skin. I've used it on my face, chest area, arms, body....and it's nice (mostly cause I like the smell) but I find no long term (which I'd say at least should be one hour worth) benefit. So, I love pixie, and I don't hate this product, but I'd think I can get more benefit from other products.
BreAnne H.
This is one of my favorite skin care and makeup setting products at the drugstore. This has great ingredients to use as skin prep before makeup for just that extra boost of hydration. It also looks really nice over makeup to kind of melt down all the powders but not make you look greasy. This isn't something that will prolong your makeup by any means but it does smooth the skin out and just give you a really beautiful finish. I will repurchase this product again and again.
S U.
This face mist is so hydrating and refreshing whether u r applying it before your make-up routine or through out the day for the purpose of waking your face up. If you have a dry skin or live in a country where the weather is more dry, then u need this product. It has a very pleasant light smell that makes your skin feel clean and fresh. Personally, i use it everyday and keep it in my purse so that way i can reapply whenever i need to.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
This miracle mist is a total life saver, multi tasking, skin loving and makeup friendly face mist. This is loaded with hyaluronic acid and black oat which is known to help calm the skin and hydrate the skin. You can use this as a light weight moisturizer/skincare product or as a makeup refresher throughout the day that will help revive and cut down on the powderyness look of makeup. The spray nozzle on this is fantastic and has just the right amount of mist and is light and airy. It sprays evenly and in a fine mist. It has a light and delicate scent that I've come to like. I picked this up recently at Target for $15 after hearing beauty gurus rave about this mist and Im completely convinced that I and everyone else needs this in their lives!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this little guy. I normally use the Marc Jacobs coconut setting spray but since I start using this I can't stop I love it so much. I use it before makeup for added hydration and after to make sure there are no dry patches. It smells amazing and the amount of mist that comes out is perfect. I am so impressed by this brand and will always repurchase this.
Chelsea S.
Rohnert Park
I love spraying this on my face throughout the day for a dose of hydration for my dry skin. It feels so cooling and has a wonderful light scent. I could use this all day long, just cuz it feels so nice. I’m on my 2nd bottle, and it is running a close race against the Mario badescu rose water spray! Definitely a winner in my book!
Cassie B.
California, MD
This is the first product by pixi that I have used. I have dry sensitive skin and this gives me a little burst of hydration anytime! I use it nightly after I wash my face and before putting on my moisturizer. I will also use it randomly if I ever feel that I want a burst of fresh feeling hydration, and let's be real, who doesn't want that during these winter months?
Yulissa R.
are this any good how do you use it please review on here thanks
Alex G.
Does this make your makeup last any longer?
Alejandra O.
Kansas City , MO
I have really dry skin would this product work for me?
Meredith B.
Dunwoody, GA
Can this be used as a primer?
Wilmary G.
How is this for dry to combo skin?