Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist

A deeply hydrating mist that provides an invisible layer of skin-soothers, making it the ultimate remedy for dry skin.

• This featherlight mist provides an instant surge of hydration with hyaluronic acid to plump skin
• A blend of black oat, provitamin A, and linoleic acid makes this rejuvenator the perfect first layer of moisture before serums or makeup
• Suits all skin types
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Allantoin, Ceteareth-20, Trideceth-10, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lecithin, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract. 80ml / 2.70 fl.oz

What’s this like on Combination skin?
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation??
Does anyone know if this works?
Start your review of Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist!
Vancouver, BC
This was gifted to me and I continue to buy it every time I run out! This is one of my holy grail facial mists as my face really feels hydrated, it’s smells good and it’s an actual mist. One of the biggest factors I enjoy about this product is the packaging, It evenly mists the face gently unlike other facial mists/sprays that come out a little aggressive in droplets. I like to take this with me on flight as i can spray this numerous times throughout the duration of my flight and my skin will never feel greasy also it is not a strong scent that would bother people around me.
Winnipeg
I'm on my third bottle of Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist I LOVE this product!! My face is dry and working around money I do not have time to wash my hands and apply moisturizer. I came across this product and the words hyaluronic acid ... say no more, I bought it! It's perfect when I'm at work; I get too warm I spray this on my face when I'm on break, on lunch, go to the ladies room. It's light and refreshing. It is convenient and my face loves it!!
Beamsville, ON
I bought this once on a whim and have repurchased it about 5x so far. I love the scent and it makes my skin so glowy. I find that if I don’t have this most (right now I’m out and need to repurchase) my skin isn’t as vibrant. I spray on throughout the day for a boost of moisture and as part of my skincare routine before moisturizer. Definitely one of my skincare “needs”
Enfield, NS
Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Tess M.
Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Tess M.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I wanted to love this. Everyone I know raves this up. Instead I was left with an itchy red face that I couldn’t scratch because I was terrified to damage, looked at ingredients and I still can’t figure it out. Saddest product review of the year
Tecumseh, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I’m a huge fan of Pixi face mists, especially the hydrating milky mist! I use it on bare skin and over makeup and it makes me feel hydrated and gives my skin a nice glow. Helps my makeup looks more skin like as well. The bottle has a really nice spray...all around it’s one of my favourite products I use :)
kelowna, BC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is a great hydrating mist. I use it all throughout the day whenever i feel my skin needs a little extra hydration. Its very nice and lightweight, even when wearing makeup this sits beautifully ontop giving your skin a nice dewy look. Reasonably priced in my opinion and would deff recommend!
Levis, QC
J’adore ce produit hydratant en vaporisateur. Je l’utilise quotidiennement le matin en guise d’hydratant. C’est léger et me donne le petit boost d’hydration qu’il me faut en plus d’être rapide à appliquer. Le parfum est aussi très agréable. Je le conseilles
St, NL
I would honestly compare this mist to a better version of Mac fix+. It’s hydrating but not too intense, good for after your moisturizer for a boost or after makeup to help melt your powders together! I would buy again due to its multi use properties.
Edmonton
Love this product with all my heart. It deeply hydrates my skin and leaves me feeling refreshed. It met all my expectations regarding the feel after application. It is super gentle and suitable for sensitive skin and I would recommend it to all my friends.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I am in love with this milky mist. It hydrates the skin beautifully and most importantly it can be used as both a primer and a setting spray. I also spritz it on my face if my face feels dry throughout the day. Highly recommend this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...