PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist

A deeply hydrating mist that provides an invisible layer of skin-soothers, making it the ultimate remedy for dry skin.

• This featherlight mist provides an instant surge of hydration with hyaluronic acid to plump skin
• A blend of black oat, provitamin A, and linoleic acid makes this rejuvenator the perfect first layer of moisture before serums or makeup
• Suits all skin types
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Allantoin, Ceteareth-20, Trideceth-10, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lecithin, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract. 80ml / 2.70 fl.oz

How does this leave your skin? Any strong fragrance? I prefer fragrance free or a light, natural scent.
Whats your favorite facial mosturizer mist? I’ve been using #PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist and love it! Any other mist moisturizer you love?
Start your review of PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist!
Zoe R.
San Diego, CA
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Zoe R.
Purchased at: Target
So gentle and smells amazing! This sprays really evenly and feels much more high-end than it is. Plus you get a lot of product for a decent price. I Spritz on a few times throughout the day
Kimberly L.
Evergreen, CO
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love all of the pixie face Miss they are so reasonably priced and they will leave your face looking and feeling amazing. There's a different spray for every kind of skin or every kind of finish you could possibly want. This one is very calming doesn't leave your skin feeling too oily but very moisturized and you can spray it anytime of the day. They come with great misters so it doesn't just spray a single shot onto one spot of your face. I have a lot of them and I will continue to purchase them over and over and over again definitely recommend if you're considering it.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Nancy S.
I love this little guy. I normally use the Marc Jacobs coconut setting spray but since I start using this I can't stop I love it so much. I use it before makeup for added hydration and after to make sure there are no dry patches. It smells amazing and the amount of mist that comes out is perfect. I am so impressed by this brand and will always repurchase this.
Vishra P.
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Vishra P.
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Vishra P.
After having such a positive experience with Pixi, I decided to purchase a hydrating mist! This is my first time ever using a mist so I was not sure what to expect or how a mist works. Nevertheless, just three sprays of it helps wake up my skin giving me an energy boost. The mist is very fresh, light weight with a pleasant fragrance. I love the way the nozzle sprays out the product very evenly. The mist goes on very smoothly and the best part is that after spraying the mist on- I don’t have to touch my clean face with fingers to set it into my skin because it dries quickly. I use this after the Pixi Glow Tonic to add some moisture back into my skin then I continue with my eye serum, dark spot treatment, moisturizer, acne spot treatment, etc.
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Destiny G.
This is really nice, I didn’t expect much from this. It did give me a bit of a dewy finish although that went away as time went on. It was hydrating as well but that also went away as time went on. It’s more temporary results of hydration once you apply, after it dries down it doesn’t really feel like anything but I would still use it till it’s empty but I don’t think I would repurchase.
morgan B.
Mcdonough, GA
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by morgan B.
Purchased at: Target
I love this mist. I love the way it sprays a thin mist instead of completely drenching your face the way some setting sprays do. It’s super effective at helping to set make up. I also love that it has oats in it because it helps to naturally bring down redness in my face.  Its super hydrating as well.
Teeze D.
Canon City, CO
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Teeze D.
I originally got this for free to try for my job. The only ingredient that is “icky” according to INCIDecoder is the fragrance, usually added fragrances irritate my skin but this particular product does not. I use as a toner or as a refreshing pick-me-up throughout the day. The mist is actually a nice mist, and not a harsh spray like some spritz’s are. I loved my sample so much I have bought another bottle!
Cathy M.
Elk Grove, CA
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Cathy M.
Purchased at: Target
Decided to pick this up since I bought the serum. I always like to try the whole line. Again, great smell...not too strong. I apply spray after my makeup is completed. Feels hydrating to me. #hyrdate #hydrating #makeupspray #finishingspray #spray #settingspray #pixi
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Sierra S.
Purchased at: Target
This product is fun. It actually works. Gives Bougie lines a good run for their money. I don’t break out. Obviously I’m scarred from previous #seasontransitions and don’t want to end up like a lizard with wind burn. So , as usual I’m rotating my hydrators. All of our skins needs change everyday. Yada , Yada, Yada. Trying to see the pattern for me. In different environments. AC, outdoors, travel, diet. 🖤🐨🐉
Rose S.
Riverton, NJ
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist uploaded by Rose S.
Purchased at: Target
I’m sure this product was originally intended for a burst of hydration, but I use this in my morning and night routine as my main and only moisturizer - especially during the summer. I tend to have oily skin when I wake up in the morning, and I also feel heavy creams and lotions clog my pores and add to my already combination-oily skin. So this does the trick! All of Pixi’s products smell incredible, they are extremely light weight and my skin feels so nourished and clean. I choose to use Pixi because it’s so accessible, being sold at Target and I’m able to get it in a pinch. I really can’t express how great these products are. I switched to Burts Bees for about 2 days and found that Burts Bees left my face feeling sticky and not 100% clean. There’s a noticeable difference with this line!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jess F.
Pixi milky mist ❤️❤️
Aamena K.
Toronto, ON
il y a un an
PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist ? Is it good for oily skin and is it actually really work you money. I heard there are many fragrance in it but is it effective?
Alex T. il y a 4 mois
It isn’t heavily fragranced. I use it to add some moisture to my skin care routine. My skin is on the normal side
Jasmin B.
il y a un an
Is PIXI Hydrating Milky Mist really worth the hype and does it actually work?