BY PIXI

A super-hydrating gel that rejuvenates, cools & refreshes instantly - it's thirsty skin relief in a tube!

• This intense moisture gel delivers a burst of hydration to skin
• The cooling formula with encapsulated water immediately rehydrates while plumping & stimulating complexion
• Lightweight and enriched with green tea
• Aloe vera and rosemary to protect & heal
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Iron Oxide (CI 42090) 35ml /1.18 fl.oz

Buy on Cult Be...
  • "I LOVE THIS STUFF! It's very moisturizing & keeps my skin fresh feeling. It feels good on my skin, and I usually put it on at night & when I wake up my skin it moist! Perfect for that dry winter skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "Love this! gives a nice light weight moisture does a gteat job hydrating your skin. feels amazing on the skin. i use it before my makeup because its hydrating and absorbs fast into the skin. leaves it smooth and soft. suffer from very dry skin and it leaves my face feeling and looking AMAZING." in 9 reviews
Kelsey P.
I purchased this product after hearing about it from a YouTube influencer. She claimed that it was a lightweight gel consistency that wore well as both a primer and a moisturizer. After trying it, I have to say that it isn’t quite a “gel”, it definitely has a primer formulation that’s likely due to the silica content, but I also found it to provide decent hydration. It did not exacerbate the oily feeling my skin can sometimes develop from using silica facial products, and it really did work beautifully under my powder and liquid foundation! It made my pores look smaller too, which was a nice surprise. The skindrink has little to no fragrance, and hasn’t caused any breakouts for me. So far I’m actually loving it!
Alexandra R.
Carpentersville, IL
I am always looking for a good primer- I only get travel sizes so I can test them first though. This primer is hydrating and if literally feels like water. It’s a gel like formula though. It feels good and refreshing. I feel hydrated and I like to apply it when I don’t wear makeup because it doesn’t do much for my oiliness. Still very hydrating and I get dry in the winter. Not a strong smell, but clean. My boyfriend likes how it feels refreshing and “watery” when rubbed into the skin. Honestly I would give this a 3 for me personally but since I Can actually get my boyfriend to wear it as a moisturizer, it deserves 4.
Delaney W.
Orlando, FL
Most underrated primer ever! I love this stuff!! It’s so hydrating and beautiful on the skin. The best part is that it leaves a tacky finish so your makeup will stick on like glue to your face. I do not use this as a moisturizer. I use a moisturizer prior to using this. I use the benefit porefessional in my tzone to help with my pores, and this on the rest of my face. I will continue to use, and continue to repurchase, I think I may even like it a little more than my yves saint laurent primer.
jessica q.
San Jose, CA
It’s alright. A bit pricy💧but I can see why. The first time I used this which is currently the primer/ moisturizer I use now, I was shocked by the results. It is meant for dry skin, so you can hydrate and make your skin come back to live and have a glow that lasts so long. It’s also a primer so yes I saw a huge difference in my makeup and how it laid down as a finishing look. My makeup looked smooth and nicely placed. I will be purchasing more of this as I have the smaller version of this. The 12 ml sample type of version.
Vanessa L.
Los Angeles
Love it! I purchased a tavel size and man o shouldov gotton the big size its awesome its literary water for your face like a new begining when you apply. Next time you feel dry and want something worth your money try this at least a travel size.
katie y.
Stockton, CA
It goes on like a gel but when you put it on your face/skin, it spreads like a hydration cream.

I have dry skin so other brand's popular primer wasn't working out for me. It made my face super matte.

HOWEVER, I discovered Pixi H2O skin drink and I read from Pixi's website that you could use it as a primer. It works great! I don't crease and my foundation does not crumble at the end of the day with this primer.

ruth r.
I love using this under my makeup. It has a gel like consistency and helps my makeup go on smooth. It also makes my skin look moisturized. I use this product especially in areas of my face that are really dry.
Isabel C.
Sturtevant , WI
Super hydrating, favorite to wear before work because it’s super comfortable. Very effective and cute packaging. Love it!!! 100% recommend :) not pricey at all. Overall I would definitely buy again. Good coverage
Alex S.
CA
When I first started using this, I convinced myself that I enjoyed it, but as I continued to use up the tube, I realized that I actually kind of despise it. I do like how lightweight this feels on the skin, and how it layers well under makeup. It's great how this didn't break me out or irritate my skin either. But it's just not very hydrating. I have normal to dry skin and don't need anything incredibly thick or heavy, but this wasn't quite enough for me, especially during the colder months. I absolutely can't stand how this makes my skin and fingertips feel after application. It leaves a strange, waxy feel to the touch, and it's very irritating to me. I also thought it was weird how if I applied this as usual and didn't put makeup on top, my skin would become an absolute sebum-y oil slick! As I mentioned earlier, my skin type leans towards the dry side, so I couldn't believe what happened. Lastly, I don't think this is good value for money. Pixi is a great brand, but it's very expensive for the drugstore. This particular product is not very high quality, yet it costed me over $20, and there isn't even a large amount of product in the tube. Overall, I don't recommend this, and I can't see it working out for too many people.
Jasmin A.
Concord, NC
I have only been using this for about a week. I am highly satisfied, I do have normal to oily skin. Before I was using the simple light moisturizer with spf and it made me very greasy by the end of my work day. This is more like a gel that burst into waterand it has a light scent but I really like it. I appreciate the pump as it is more sanitary and one pump covers the face. As you rub it in it feels like a makeup primer. It does have dimethicone for those who are sensitive to silicone. I believe for those with extremely oily skin it might be a bit too much but if you lean towards normal this is perfect. I will continue to use during summer.
Carolina F.
Windermere, FL
How good is this for oily skin?
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
I'm very hesitant on purchasing this product. Come on $22 for the drugstore?? I'd rather spend the extra get high end that I know works. So my question is what makes this worth the money
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
What do you all think about pixi skindrink H2O?Pixi H20 Skindrink
Rebecca B.
Southampton , ON
Does anyone know if this works well on oily skin?
Emily L.
North Andover, MA
How does this compare to drunk elephant's hydration serum?