Pixi H20 Skindrink
A super-hydrating gel that rejuvenates, cools & refreshes instantly - it's thirsty skin relief in a tube!
• This intense moisture gel delivers a burst of hydration to skin
• The cooling formula with encapsulated water immediately rehydrates while plumping & stimulating complexion
• Lightweight and enriched with green tea
• Aloe vera and rosemary to protect & heal
• Not tested on animals
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Iron Oxide (CI 42090) 35ml /1.18 fl.ozsee more...
Top Questions See all 9 Q&A
- "I LOVE THIS STUFF! It's very moisturizing & keeps my skin fresh feeling. It feels good on my skin, and I usually put it on at night & when I wake up my skin it moist! Perfect for that dry winter skin. " in 12 reviews
- "Love this! gives a nice light weight moisture does a gteat job hydrating your skin. feels amazing on the skin. i use it before my makeup because its hydrating and absorbs fast into the skin. leaves it smooth and soft. suffer from very dry skin and it leaves my face feeling and looking AMAZING." in 9 reviews
I have dry skin so other brand's popular primer wasn't working out for me. It made my face super matte.
HOWEVER, I discovered Pixi H2O skin drink and I read from Pixi's website that you could use it as a primer. It works great! I don't crease and my foundation does not crumble at the end of the day with this primer.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos