BeautyFaceFace MakeupPixi
Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard

Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard

Natural mineral powders add a hint of glow and sheer soft colour to enliven and brighten the complexion. Developed in collaboration with Aspynovard

Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polybutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Are these worth the money??
Start your review of Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard!
Product Highlights
i love this highlight so much!! i have it in london lustre, which is perfect for my fair skin. the $16 price tag is worth it, even though pixi is supposed to be a drugstore brand. literally you could see this highlight from space. it so beautiful and blendable! the one complaint i have is the twist-off lid is kind of strange and inconvenient for a highlighting compact.in reviews
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard uploaded by MANDY K.
I've tried a number of Pixi cosmetics that have been sent in PR. Some have been great, others were underwhelming, but I really enjoy their Glow-y Highlighting Powders! These are packaged in a plastic compact case with a screw lid. The quality of the plastic is okay. Definitely not luxe, but I'm not concerned about it breaking, and it's not like it effects the performance of the powder. I have 'Wednesday", a deeper pink with cool undertone, and "Fetch", a copper-like bronze. I've applied this with both my fingers and brushes, depending on what I am trying to highlight and how much I want to build it up. Either way, I love the look of this on my skin. The powder doesn't have the most buttery, creamy texture, but it's still very smooth and I don't notice much kickback. A little can go a long way, so I would recommend starting with a light hand. This can have a pretty, sheer look, but it easily builds up if you're desiring a more dramatic appearance. I am especially fond of 'Wednesday'. I love using it because it can double as a blush and highlighter in one step. It gives me a seamless glow, because I'm not trying to blend two different products on my face. I usually use these on my cheeks, occasionally on my eyes, but not as much for any other area because they do actually have a pigment. I personally love the way light reflects off my cheekbone when I wear it, but if you don't like anything with a lot of shimmer and shine, this probably isn't going to be your cup of tea. FULL DISCLOSURE: This product was gifted to me for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
lori O.
Evansville, IN
Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard uploaded by lori O.
This velvety soft highlighter adds glow creating a luminous effect natural mineral powder hydrates and reflects light to brighten complexion all skin tones cruelty free i fully recommend this at it's $16 price is well worth it.
Maddi S.
Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard uploaded by Maddi S.
Review for: Rome Rose
i got this in an ipsy bag and it gives off a beautiful color. i usually wear it in the summer and spring.
Judy R.
Sacramento, CA
Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard uploaded by Judy R.
Review for: Satorini Sunset
I’m a big fan of Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Lavender Bloom as well as Pixi Glow Mist for a glistening face. Make sure and use a smooth eye primer and shake your finishing Pixi Glow Mist because it contains tiny glitter that separates (like oil and water) the more glittering look you get. Spray a little bit I’d you love a matte look.
SABI R.
Westbury, NY
Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard uploaded by SABI R.
Review for: Satorini Sunset
The pixi glow-y powder by aspynovard is not my favorite or go to highlighter. It’s such a patchy highlighter and it’s not easy to apply. It’s so powdery and the formula could be way better I’m actually pretty disappointed about this product.
Cynthia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard uploaded by Cynthia G.
Review for: Rome Rose
Este producto es supuestamente rubor pero a mi tipo de piel no le va como tal así que yo lo uso como sombra queda muy bonito.
Desiree L.
Marysville, WA
Review for: Rome Rose
I chose this thinking it was a blush but should have paid closer attention to the package which clearly says GLOW-Y powder 🤦🏻‍♀️. This is really pretty, but super shimmery and has teeny glitters that are subtle but still, glitter. I’m thinking it’ll be cute as a highlighter/topper to some of my more matte blushes or even as a topper over my cream blushes, but again I think the fact that it’s so shimmery is what throws me off a little. The texture is very soft and pigmented, not a lot of kick up.
Stephanie L.
Riverview, FL
Loveee the shades of highlight these some in!! Easy application and super bomb once applied to skin its super shimmery ❤ i have multiple colors and i have fair skin. These work on any skin type !! Deff recommend!!
Elia M.
Graham, WA
Review for: Rome Rose
I love this product and the color ! The packaging and container are super cute and I would love to try more of this brand’s products! They always have an amazing quality and they’re surely worth the price!
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Pixi Glow-y Powder by Aspynovard uploaded by Karla H.
This is absolutely beautiful. It's a rose gold color and a cross between blush and highlighter. I paid $16 for it at Target. I love that it looks peachy and sparkly.