BY PIXI #75 in Toners & Astringents

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

• I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in t...3 Answers
  • Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good ...2 Answers
Tiffany J.
Ringgold, GA
These are the main of my go to products. I will literally carry them in my purse. You cannot go wrong with the Glow Tonic To-Go pads! I use them all of the time! The way they make my face feel is incredible! Every time I use one, I swear I can see a difference automatically. They are my favorite to use before make up application.
Beatriz B.
I received these in my Birchbox. I was super excited because I love trying new facial products. The scent was fine. They felt a bit grainy. I used them after washing my face and they were able to pick up more dirt and oil. Something about them didn't impress me but it wasn't a bad product either. I could take them or leave them.
Taylor B.
Orlando, Florida
My favorite toner!!! yes 10/10. I think it totally cleared my skin & lil bumpys on my forehead, I would recommend it to anyone. The to go pads are super convenient and aren't scratchy on my forehead, I'm all about it!
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
Yes yes yes! All of the pixie face products are incredible and this one definitely doesn't disappoint. The price is great and packaging is cute. It is gentle on my very sensitive skin. If there were 10 stars this product would get them
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I like these almost more than the bottle of glow tonic simply because of convenience. I don't need to buy cotton rounds and it's perfect for traveling or on the go skincare. I went to buy my glow tonic and they were sold out 😤 so I bought these and I was pleasantly surprised how much I like them!
Naomi K.
I received this in a subscription box (maybe Birchbox?) and I was super impressed by it! It did wonders when I used it for the first time. I can honestly say that it made my skin noticeably clearer. I am super happy! I will def purchase the full sized version for when I am on the go. This is an absolute amazing product!
Jenna W.
I'm in love with this stuff. Honestly I felt a difference but I wasn't sure if anyone could see it but then I had friends coming up to me and asking what I use because my face looked great. This stuff is perfect and I highly recommend it !!
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this. This makes my skin so soft! I'm not particularly fond of the smell, but it fades away so fast! It makes my skin look so good the next morning. I don't know how it does it, but I love it.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I like this method of applying the glow tonic. I carry it with in my gym bag or carry-on while traveling. It's a really great skin refresher that I like to use on my chest, neck, and shoulders as well as my face.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the Pixi Glow Tonic in the bottle, but these To-Go pads are even easier. Since using this product my skin has been cleared and brighter. Even the redness on my cheeks has calmed down. I have seen this product hyped up so much, and it is worth it for sure.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?