BY PIXI #87 in Toners & Astringents

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

• Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with ...3 Answers
  • I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in t...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I love the glow tonic but when I was going on a cruise I definitely didn't want to pack the bottle and cotton rounds with me. I love these little pads for travel. There are a ton of them in here. I would recommend these for travel or maybe the gym too. They are great skin cleansers / exfoliators for the girl or guy on the go.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Been loving these glow tonic pads for when I'm on the go. Easy to throw in my bag and use after cleansing and before the rest of my skincare routine! Love that I can just grab them in my local Target when I run out! Leaves my skin soft, glowing and refined!
Alexandra R.
Carpentersvle, IL
Great if you’re on the go. The product smells kind of strong but it really cleanses your pores. It is gentle and doesn’t dry my skin out. I feel like after two uses I notice a difference in my skin. These are great for travel so I always have one .
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love these. I put this on in the morning right before makeup. Love the way it makes my skin feel. Not greasy, easy to use. Skin feels smooth. Carry these in my purse. I buy mine off the Internet so super easy to find. Great product.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love this product! I've heard everyone rave about it for years and I finally tried it, so glad I did. It gently exfoliates and resurfaces skin allowing your health in radiant skin to ski racer through, its non irritating and smells great!
Emilee G.
Grand Rapids, Mi
This is my favorite toner! I use my cleaning brush and my favorite face wash first, and after I’ve cleansed and exfoliated my face I go in with this toner and it’s my favorite! I’ve noticed a difference in the evenness of my skin tone!
Amy F.
Melbourne , FL
I love love love these! They are seriously so amazing and so easy to use. For the price they are totally with it! Perfect for after the gym or a long day. It makes my skin feel so clean and smooth. I got mine at target!
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
This is perfect for travel or on the go! Pixi glow tonic is my absolute favorite! I feel that it cleanses and renews my skin leaving it ready for makeup or sleep. The to go pads make it easy to bring the tonic with you!
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
Love these for travel, because I love to the original Pixi Glow Tonic. However, maybe it's just me being crazy, but these don't seem as strong as the original. Still they're super easy to stash in you gym bag.
Dorothy Z.
Okemos, MI
This product is really soothing, gets rid of dark marks and scars from acne, and makes my skin glow. I really, really recommend this product for those who have a lot of acne. This product is really good for travel because the pads are very compact.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.