BY PIXI

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

• I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in t...3 Answers
  • Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good ...2 Answers
Amber K.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't see this so much as a toner as I do an acid wipe. I use this on the nights where I'm lying in bed and don't want to get up to get my normal acid serum out of the bathroom. I keep these babies right on my nightstand. I advise you keep them upside down so the product is on the top pad. These are a good little affordable exfoliant.
Lexie G.
Pearl, MS
I received some samples of these in my Birchbox and I'd just like to say if you have sensitive skin, be wary!!! I have pretty sensitive skin and with one use, this left a rash on my face for a few days which was no fun. I wish I could use it more though!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I love the glow tonic but when I was going on a cruise I definitely didn't want to pack the bottle and cotton rounds with me. I love these little pads for travel. There are a ton of them in here. I would recommend these for travel or maybe the gym too. They are great skin cleansers / exfoliators for the girl or guy on the go.
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Been loving these glow tonic pads for when I'm on the go. Easy to throw in my bag and use after cleansing and before the rest of my skincare routine! Love that I can just grab them in my local Target when I run out! Leaves my skin soft, glowing and refined!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love these. I put this on in the morning right before makeup. Love the way it makes my skin feel. Not greasy, easy to use. Skin feels smooth. Carry these in my purse. I buy mine off the Internet so super easy to find. Great product.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love this product! I've heard everyone rave about it for years and I finally tried it, so glad I did. It gently exfoliates and resurfaces skin allowing your health in radiant skin to ski racer through, its non irritating and smells great!
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
Love these for travel, because I love to the original Pixi Glow Tonic. However, maybe it's just me being crazy, but these don't seem as strong as the original. Still they're super easy to stash in you gym bag.
Dorothy Z.
Okemos, MI
This product is really soothing, gets rid of dark marks and scars from acne, and makes my skin glow. I really, really recommend this product for those who have a lot of acne. This product is really good for travel because the pads are very compact.
Samantha S.
Bend, OR
I love this toner! It gently exfoliates and brightens my skin. I like the pre-soaked pads for traveling. These are super convenient and easy to use. This glow tonic is a staple to my skincare routine
Brielle d.
I got a sample of these in my birchbox and immediately went out and bought some more. I use it every morning before putting on makeup and every night after I take off makeup. Totally worth the money and it just feels great on my skin!
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?