BY PIXI #80 in Toners & Astringents

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

• I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morni...3 Answers
  • Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feel...2 Answers
Buy on lookfan...
Tonya E.
Sandusky, OH
This was recommended by Carolina H. from YT. I been looking for a chemical exfoliate because I already used an manual. My cheeks had texture and I want that smooth skin. It took 2 times of using this to see results. The product has not dry out and it's not too wet eight.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I got a sample of this product in my birch box. As toners go these are okay and relatively inexpensive. I'd recommend them of that reason. However they do make my face relatively dry feeling and I don't like the smell. I won't be purchasing at all.
Lexie G.
Pearl, MS
I received some samples of these in my Birchbox and I'd just like to say if you have sensitive skin, be wary!!! I have pretty sensitive skin and with one use, this left a rash on my face for a few days which was no fun. I wish I could use it more though!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
I love the glow tonic but when I was going on a cruise I definitely didn't want to pack the bottle and cotton rounds with me. I love these little pads for travel. There are a ton of them in here. I would recommend these for travel or maybe the gym too. They are great skin cleansers / exfoliators for the girl or guy on the go.
Naomi K.
I received this in a subscription box (maybe Birchbox?) and I was super impressed by it! It did wonders when I used it for the first time. I can honestly say that it made my skin noticeably clearer. I am super happy! I will def purchase the full sized version for when I am on the go. This is an absolute amazing product!
Sarah R.
Las Vegas, NV
Been loving these glow tonic pads for when I'm on the go. Easy to throw in my bag and use after cleansing and before the rest of my skincare routine! Love that I can just grab them in my local Target when I run out! Leaves my skin soft, glowing and refined!
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love these. I put this on in the morning right before makeup. Love the way it makes my skin feel. Not greasy, easy to use. Skin feels smooth. Carry these in my purse. I buy mine off the Internet so super easy to find. Great product.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I absolutely love this product! I've heard everyone rave about it for years and I finally tried it, so glad I did. It gently exfoliates and resurfaces skin allowing your health in radiant skin to ski racer through, its non irritating and smells great!
Amany I.
For reference I have really oily acne prone skin and live in a 80% humidity environment. I LOVVEEE THISS! I had really textured skin for a long while and I couldn't get my skin to improve until I got an ultrasonic peeling and then started using this. My skin has NEVER felt as smooth as it feels now. It literally feels like a baby's skin. And my acne has almost disappeared (and I went on Accutane TWICE and it didn't work). Now my skin feels and looks like I am on Accutane again.
Frances W.
Ludlow , KY
Love these for travel, because I love to the original Pixi Glow Tonic. However, maybe it's just me being crazy, but these don't seem as strong as the original. Still they're super easy to stash in you gym bag.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?