BY PIXI #93 in Toners & Astringents

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

• Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with ...3 Answers
  • I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in t...3 Answers
Valerie B.
Houston
I can’t live without these! They make your skin look so fresh and so radiant! The value is a little high for drugstore. My only complaint is that I wish they would make them more affordable but I would def still recommend especially for people who se win the go! Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go
B W.
Huntsville, AL
This product is AMAZING. I use the pads when I’m traveling so I don’t have to take my liquid version. I love how much this is doing to even my skin tone. I use it once a day right now, but will probably start using it twice a day soon.
Ali R.
I like the idea of this, especially for liquid restricted travel, but it’s just not the same as the regular pixi toner. The pads don’t feel nearly saturated enough, so you don’t really feel like you’re getting anything on your face.
Jamila W.
Newark , NJ
Just like it's liquid form these pads are amazing. This product leaves my skin refreshed and glowing. The fact that this is already pre soaked makes it easier for travel and on the go. I highly recommend this product
Honey B.
Convenient toner pads with my favorite toner. Makes skincare super easy, great for travel and affordable. Definite repeat user, it keeps my skin clean and clear. I always recommend pixi to others because it’s so great to the skin and easy to find.
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City , OK
I use this in the morning and night after cleansing. I believe it’s effective and I plan on trying the 20% glycolic acid version after I finish this. Don’t forget to put sunscreen on after this in the morning.
Ember E.
A great product for on the go! I have the bottles of the same toner as well and LOVE them! I use this toner after taking off my makeup and my shower before bed. It’s really great of my combination and somewhat sensitive skin.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
The only toner I will every use! It is not so strong that it leaves my skin really dried out but strong enough to do what it needs to do! I have sensitive skin & this product doesn’t bother it a bit!
Anna A.
Colleyville, TX
Love these for am exfoliating. I use them after cleansing and before vitamin c serum. They keep my skin bright and even and I can see a noticeable difference every time.
Cassandra N.
Plymouth, MA
I have seen these featured several times on the Elle Leary Artistry YouTube channel and decided to try them out. I already use a topical Retin A 3x week but was looking for something I could use on my face, neck, and decolette once or twice a week that isn't as strong.

The price for this product is very fair. I actually think it's cheap for the results you get. I purchased at Target, simple packaging, straightforward product. The pads are not too gritty. You feel this work immediately, a very slight warming sensation on the skin but far from a burn, more like a tingle. After 2-3 minutes I wipe down the areas I applied with a cool face cloth and spritz immediately with a cooling toner, followed by my serums of choice and moisturizer.

The results I saw were instant. I did not break out. I saw a brightness to my tone immediately. In a few days I noticed that post-acne red marks had faded considerably, and are now non-existant. My pores are a bit tighter as well. These really do make your skin GLOW!

Worth the price, will purchase again and again.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.

back