BY PIXI #100 in Toners & Astringents

Everything you love about Glow Tonic, to go! These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate. Skin looks clearer & feels smoother. The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal. Alcohol free. Hypoallergenic. For all skin types. Clinically proven results. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morni...3 Answers
  • Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feel...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ember E.
A great product for on the go! I have the bottles of the same toner as well and LOVE them! I use this toner after taking off my makeup and my shower before bed. It’s really great of my combination and somewhat sensitive skin.
Cassie C.
I was looking for glycolic acid toner pads to exfoliate on nights I do not use a physical exfoliator. I found these at Target so I decided to try them. I really like these toner pads. I only use them at night after cleansing, but the directions say you can use them morning and night. They are great for removing any oil, dirt, and makeup that your cleanser left behind. I also feel like they help to keep my skin clear since I have oily, acne-prone skin. My skin feels very soft after using them, and they aren't harsh on my sensitive skin. This product is paraben free and is not tested on animals. I will definitely repurchase these!
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
I prefer the the bottle of the Glow Tonic, but these are made with the same formula, but in presoaked pads. My sister, my friend, and I all love Pixi's Glow Tonic and we all have different skin types, combo, oily, dry. It is a great toner that has a low ph so it brings your face's ph down and balances it after washing it (cleansers generally have a higher ph than your skin). It also exfoliates your face with chemical exfoliants. After I started using Pixi's Glow Tonic I could see a difference within days. My skin had more of a natural glow (a dewiness to it) and less dry patches which for a girl with dry skin is a dream.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I really like these but I'm not convinced it's doing wonders for my skin. It's not hurting it but I'm mot sure the benefits. Regardless the packaging makes it super accessible and easy for travel. I use them daily after I hope out of the shower before moisturizer. They have an odd smell so be warned about that. I'm not sure the lads exfoliate as promised either. I think it's just a convenience factor.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I really like these as a toner. I use them right after I cleanse my skin and I feel like it helps pick up the extra stuff I didn't get while washing. It's a good price for a toner and the pad from makes it very easy to use/travel with. I don't feel like it exfoliates like it says it does but that's not what I'm using it for. The smell isn't pleasant but it's faint so it's tolerable. Definitely worth checking out.
Eva K.
I am a big fan of the Pixi Glow Tonic, and am so thrilled it is now available in these easy to use (easy to travel with!) presoaked pads. There is the perfect amount of product in them and they work just as well as the liquid. It is also very reasonably priced. (Even less expensive than the Frist Aid Beauty Radiance pads.) There is enough product on these pads to swipe over my face, chest/neck, backs of my hands, elbows and the heels of my feet! It keeps the latter two extra smooth and keeps my face/décolletage/hands bright and youthful. Love!
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
I have been using the original  Pixi Glow Tonic for years, it is a staple in my skin care routine. It’s a great toner, especially from the drug store. It is a little more pricey than most drugstore skin care, but it’s definitely well worth it. I just came across these on the go pads and I had to try them out. I still have all of the benefits from the original, but I feel like these also work as a light exfoliator.
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
I really love these on the go toner pads. They are so easy to use and worth every penny. They aren't to pricey either. I just started using them and will definitely be kept in my gym bag! I would recommend this product!
Olivia J.
Irvington, NY
These toner pads have literally changed my skin!! I have oily combination skin and lately I've been noticing a lot of texture due to my rosacea. Since using these I've noticed my skin is a lot more glowy and my texture has decreased! I use it every night after washing my face and before my serum and moisturizer.
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
I have oily skin and for that this product does help some, however these are pretty pricy for drugstore and the pads seem a little too dry to me. I just don't see enough improvement with texture. I can barely coat my entire face with one pad before it feels dried. I prefer the Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle pads to these, they are very saturated with product and I had better results with them.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?