BY PIXI #85 in Toners & Astringents

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

• I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morni...3 Answers
  • Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feel...2 Answers
Alexandra R.
Carpentersville, IL
Great if you’re on the go. The product smells kind of strong but it really cleanses your pores. It is gentle and doesn’t dry my skin out. I feel like after two uses I notice a difference in my skin. These are great for travel so I always have one .
Jess W.
Nashville
I am LOVING this product and given that I have the standard bottle of liquid in addition to these super easy to use pads that have been using them DAILY! Simple, clean packaging. Just wish there was some acne-fighting ingredients in these skintreats.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite product by far! My skin feel smooth and hydrated has a great texture to it. It’s not all good. Our use it twice a day and my skin just looks so much better! I recommend this product definitely and I am hooked I will be buying it again today!
Cecilia A.
They have the perfect amount of product for each pad distributed evenly. I don't find this lasting as long as my bottle of glow toner but I love it because it saves me time and I feel like I use the right amount of product when I use the pads.
Nadeshiko Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is THE best toner I’ve ever used!
Although there was a bit of a burning sensation after using it; but it makes my skin so clean and soft. It’s is the best thing in the world. I highly recommend it for those who want more glowing, softer, and healthier skin. This thing is absolutely amazing! If you’re not a current owner of this product this you are definitely missing out!
Rowda B.
Oklahoma City , OK
I use this in the morning and night after cleansing. I believe it’s effective and I plan on trying the 20% glycolic acid version after I finish this. Don’t forget to put sunscreen on after this in the morning.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
The only toner I will every use! It is not so strong that it leaves my skin really dried out but strong enough to do what it needs to do! I have sensitive skin & this product doesn’t bother it a bit!
Face It B.
This is an ok substitute for the glow tonic liquid toner. I much prefer this for travel but the pads dry out quickly so I have to replenish them with liquid glow tonic every so often!
Anna A.
Colleyville, Tx
Love these for am exfoliating. I use them after cleansing and before vitamin c serum. They keep my skin bright and even and I can see a noticeable difference every time.
Kristin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best glycolic acid toner on the market!! And it’s at Target, which is even better! These pads correct your skins pH and prep your skin to accept whatever product you put on next. I love how easy they are to travel with, too. Now I don’t have to soak cotton in Glow Tonic to go on a trip :)
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?