BY PIXI #77 in Toners & Astringents

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

• Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with ...3 Answers
  • I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in t...3 Answers
Buy on Cult Be...
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Really been liking this glow tonic. This really helps to brighten the skin and even out my skin tone without drying my skin out. I love the to go version for when I’m traveling and don’t want to bring a lot of bottles that could potentially leak. Love that idea!
Alex L.
Corning, NY
I first began using this toner after hearing great online reviews and was in search of something that wouldn’t dry out my skin (with alcohol). The fact that these pre-soaked pads save time are a definite bonus as well! These are great for reducing acne
Jess W.
Nashville
I am LOVING this product and given that I have the standard bottle of liquid in addition to these super easy to use pads that have been using them DAILY! Simple, clean packaging. Just wish there was some acne-fighting ingredients in these skintreats.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite product by far! My skin feel smooth and hydrated has a great texture to it. It’s not all good. Our use it twice a day and my skin just looks so much better! I recommend this product definitely and I am hooked I will be buying it again today!
Caitlin R.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
This BURNED my face the first time using it, I have not purchased it again. It did NOT meet my expectations, it was harsh on my skin. (Sensitive Skin) the packaging is reasonable, but the price is NOT. I bought mine at Target, and paid $25!!!
Emilee G.
Allendale, MI
This is my favorite toner! I use my cleaning brush and my favorite face wash first, and after I’ve cleansed and exfoliated my face I go in with this toner and it’s my favorite! I’ve noticed a difference in the evenness of my skin tone!
B W.
Nashville
This product is AMAZING. I use the pads when I’m traveling so I don’t have to take my liquid version. I love how much this is doing to even my skin tone. I use it once a day right now, but will probably start using it twice a day soon.
Ali R.
I like the idea of this, especially for liquid restricted travel, but it’s just not the same as the regular pixi toner. The pads don’t feel nearly saturated enough, so you don’t really feel like you’re getting anything on your face.
Carlye G.
Baltimore
I am obsessed with this product! It has done wonders for my skin and the pre-soaked pads couldn’t be easier! They are easy to travel with especially with the rules for liquids on planes! I love this toner so much and will definitely be repurchasing.
Jazlyn H.
Alliance, NE
I am in love with these! I need to pick up more but I don't have a target where I live. They are great because you don't have to worry about wasting any toner since they are on an easy to use & dispose pad
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.