BY PIXI #75 in Toners & Astringents

Travel-friendly pads pre-soaked in Glow Tonic to tone, brighten, hydrate and gently exfoliate for clean renewed skin.

• These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate.
• Skin looks clearer & feels smoother.
• The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal
• Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Suited for all skin types
• Alcohol free and Hypoallergenic
• Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

• I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in t...3 Answers
  • Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good ...2 Answers
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
I had been looking for a new exfoliating pad (the brand I used recently discontinued their's) whwn I received a sample of these in my Birchbox. Pixi really hit the nail on the head with this one. I plan on buying the full size asap!
Candy C.
Nice to use one or twice a week. Don't use daily unless you are prepared for redness. Still that tells you it is working and doing something. Makes your exfoliation easy to do.
Amany I.
For reference I have really oily acne prone skin and live in a 80% humidity environment. I LOVVEEE THISS! I had really textured skin for a long while and I couldn't get my skin to improve until I got an ultrasonic peeling and then started using this. My skin has NEVER felt as smooth as it feels now. It literally feels like a baby's skin. And my acne has almost disappeared (and I went on Accutane TWICE and it didn't work). Now my skin feels and looks like I am on Accutane again.
Heather M.
Newport News, VA
Recently tried Pixie toner in a birch box I ordered and I have to say I love it. All these products are great high quality products and when I run out I will be getting more.
Abby L.
Brookhaven, GA
Love how convenient these are! The astringent feels pretty strong so I do not use this every day. But the pads are great
Alyssa L.
I can't live without my glow tonic! When I saw these, I was so excited. I love that I can whip these babies out of my purse and feel refreshed whenever I want
Brittany E.
Coral Springs , FL
Love this. Has to buy it since my store did not have the bottle toner. Really helped in my skin care regimen. 100% going to buy the toner next time. Love it
Crystal H.
Las Vegas, NV
My absolute favorite toner! Makes my skin feel clean and doesn't break me out or dry out my skin. I love the to go pads because they are so easy to use.
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
I love these glow tonic pads. It hydrates and exfoliate your skin at the same time. Make your skin smooth. I use it first time and I am in love with it.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
It's crazy how this thing works! I love it and how it feels on my skin. It's hydrating and doesn't have a bad smell. For $18 is not bad for sixty pads.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?