BY PIXI #100 in Toners & Astringents

Everything you love about Glow Tonic, to go! These pre-soaked pads tone, brighten, hydrate, and gently exfoliate. Skin looks clearer & feels smoother. The ultimate travel-friendly, gentle skin renewal. Alcohol free. Hypoallergenic. For all skin types. Clinically proven results. Gender: Unisex. see more...

• I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version...2 Answers
  • I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morni...3 Answers
  • Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feel...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Valarie R.
I didn’t realize how dull my skin was until I started using pixie oh my gosh!

I’m usually scared of toners as I have acne prone and sensitive skin, but this did not sting AT ALL and is very gentle. There is a slight strong floral smell but it doesn’t stick on your face.
I usually wash my face and once my face is dry, swipe the glow tonic on my face and scrub a bit around my nose and it gets rid of all the flakes and once it’s dried, you’re left with very soft skin. apply a light moisturizer and it’s awesome!
I really did notice a glow and brighter skin after a few days of consistently using this product! I’m super happy with the results! I know the price can seem a bit high but it’s worth it for a toner that does not hurt when applying.
I’m super happy I purchased this!
Kristie A.
These are absolutely amazing! I usually waste my tonic by applying too much on to a cotton ball. With Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go 60ct I get the exact amount I need in each little pad. I use one pad every morning and night and my skin is smooth, glowing, and so much more are perfect for dull and dry skin. I truly recommend these.
dawn m.
Very convenient and travel friendly I got a couple of samples of this from a beauty subscription box. Despite being told it is sold at target my target does not carry it. Which is surprising because it is huge the store. So I have to wait for beauty conventions to stock up. Works great but is an expensive option to witch hazel which does the job for less money.
Tracy K.
I received this in a beauty box along time ago. Since then I have purchased several times as I’ve fallen in love with it. Love how it makes my skin feel and it’s easy to use. I found this at target for around $15. It is well worth the cost and I will continue to purchase it
Amber K.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't see this so much as a toner as I do an acid wipe. I use this on the nights where I'm lying in bed and don't want to get up to get my normal acid serum out of the bathroom. I keep these babies right on my nightstand. I advise you keep them upside down so the product is on the top pad. These are a good little affordable exfoliant.
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
I use these nightly after I wash my face. They make my face feel even more clean without feeling dry or stripped. They micro exfoliate & show if you have any left over dirt or makeup. I love how convenient & easy they are to use. I HIGHLY recommend these!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually recommend using Pixi's Glow Peel Pads once or twice a week instead. This tonic is great at first but drying with everyday use. I think it stressed my skin after 2 weeks of use. It is probably best for oily skin or daily use on the t-zone.
Jess W.
Nashville
I am LOVING this product and given that I have the standard bottle of liquid in addition to these super easy to use pads that have been using them DAILY! Simple, clean packaging. Just wish there was some acne-fighting ingredients in these skintreats.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite product by far! My skin feel smooth and hydrated has a great texture to it. It’s not all good. Our use it twice a day and my skin just looks so much better! I recommend this product definitely and I am hooked I will be buying it again today!
Cecilia A.
They have the perfect amount of product for each pad distributed evenly. I don't find this lasting as long as my bottle of glow toner but I love it because it saves me time and I feel like I use the right amount of product when I use the pads.
Hannah R.
Vancouver, WA
I am new to tonics and toners. When should I use it, in the morning before make up or at night after cleaning? Also my skin is pretty sensitive to fragrance, is this product pretty mild?
Sofia M.
Rio Linda, CA
Is the pixi glow tonic pads leave your skin looking good and feeling smooth?.
Ashley G.
Are these as good as using the bottle of glow tonic with a cotton pad? I travel a lot and this seems way easier to take with me. I just worry that they would be quite dry and lacking product
Amanda B.
I'm new to skin care in general so help me out. When do you use toner? After you wash your face at night? Before you put your make up on? I've realized I am getting older and need to start takin care of my skin but I haven't exactly figured out a routine yet lol
Cotton T.
I've heard wonderful things about the Glow Tonic. Is this version as good as the original?