BY PIXI #3 in Toners & Astringents

Exfoliating, alcohol-free toner for smoother, brighter, and clearer skin.

Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Exfoliates, brightens and smoothes skin
• Aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts work together to nourish and treat
• Instant glow inhancer
• Alcohol free
• Gentle for all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Volume: 100ml

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). 100 ml / 3.4 fl. oz.

• Pixi Glow Tonic is amazing. Just dont over use or put on ...1 Answers
  • what are the benefits of this product ?2 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin?5 Answers
Sana K.
Little Elm, TX
Review for: 100 ml more...
After watching a world of bloggers raving about the pixi glow tonic, I thought to add it to my skincare regime. Let me clear one thing. I am not a huge skin care person to begin with just because I have never had to deal with acne, I even skin tone or pigmentation but to keep my skin healthy I wanted to add a few things to keep my skin ever younger and fresh looking. A few months ago I started noticing some texture on my cheeks which to many wouldn't be a big deal but for me was a huge thing as I have never had any skin problem. I gave it to touching 30 soon and I thought to start adding good quality (budget friendly) products to my skin care.
Back to the pixi glow. After tons of research I found this product at Target and I couldnt be happier even though it wasnt very cheap ($15 for a toner) but wasnt too bad either as a little bit should go a long way (according to many)
As I said I had been adding alot of things to my skin care routine. I started with derma rolling (about which you will see my review soon) after atleast 2 weeks I thought to give glow tonic a try. I tested on the back of my hands first and it didnt do anything(safe to use on face imo) the first day actually at night after cleansing my face with cetaphil I applied it using a small cotton swab. I applied a small amount .then I applied my night time mosturizer and went to sleep. I did feel a little discomfort and I gave it to the glycolic exfoliant in the toner.
The next day I woke up with my face filled with small white heads and small pimples on my cheeks in my eye brows around my lips and I legit looked like a 13 year old hitting puberty.
For a person like me who has never had to deal with something like thing, it was a huge thing. I still didnt give up. I kept on using it only to make my face worst. I did tend of research only to find out that the pixi glow tonic is not for everyone . And I have completely stopped using it and giving my face a break from everything else beside my first add mosturizer (no make up even)
I hope someone finds this review helpful . For more details follow me on Instagram its @glowbysana or snapchat its sanawaji
Laly G.
Grapevine, TX
Review for: 100 ml more...
Let me just start by saying I’ve never struggled with acne before, only the occasional pimple here & there like after not taking off my makeup from the previous night (which I religiously do now), or eating horribly. But never acne. Until I fell for the hype of this horrible product. Not only did it dry my skin, keep in mind I have oily skin, but it also caused me to break out in a MAJOR way after 3 days. 3 short days. Now, I know it has glycolic acid which helps with cell turnover & so on, but I kept using it after & the horrendous little pimples kept appearing in places I’ve never had in my face before. Also, it is heavily fragranced, which I’m sure that’s what added on to the never ending list of why I’ll never use this product ever again!!! I’ve never had sensitive skin, until now. Thanks a lot Pixi! And as the last nail in the coffin to put this product in, where it deserves to be, cmon $15 for 100ml/3.4 fl oz?!? There are high end brands that are way better & cheaper price per oz than this.
m i k a y l a b.
Moore
Review for: 250 ml, 100 ml, 15 ml, PIXI Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner 0.5 fl. oz, 500 ml more...
I picked this product up at target without doing any research beforehand. I had heard of the brand before, so I felt like it would be a good thing to try. From what the packaging says, it seems pretty harm free and leaves your skin glowing. Sadly, it did not have that effect on my skin. I have not had many skin issues for a few years now, but I do have decently sensitive skin. The package said that it is for all skin types. It does have 5% glycolic acid, which I didn't know is kind of a strong ingredient. Chemical peels from derms are 45-70% glycolic acid. I used a small amount of the product one time and noticed the following day that my skin seemed really dry and sand paper like. After a couple of days just after one application I started noticing redness on my cheeks and above my lips. I realized that both areas were probably slightly burned from the acid. I feel like this product should have a bit of a warning label and should not say okay for ALL skin types. After doing a little more research, others have had the same reaction that I had from this product. I know so many people rave about it, and maybe your skin really does get "used" to it, but for me, I am not going to continue use with such horrible results after one application. I didn't have any skin issues before application and now I'm going on vacation in a few days and my skin looks and feels horrible. If you have even the slightest of sensitive skin DO NOT USE. It seemed nice at the time of application, but the after math is seriously NOT WORTH IT.
Leslie O.
Nantucket
I’m not sure why, but I am having fun rating all the products I like. I am new here and I think I better post some of things I don’t like so that I don’t come across as one of those paid reviewers. I have been spending a lot of time watching YouTube makeup tutorials and reviews. A beauty guru said she loves the pixi toner and they were having a special where you could buy the largest size and you get a pump with it. I am impatient so rather than test a small one and then going back and getting the big one I bought the largest one. Thank goodness it works! I seem so have not so sensitive skin because I often use this twice a day. I like the smell and the way my skin feels tighter but Not drier. I have normal/dry skin. I am 56 years old. I think this has helped keep my skin cleaner and it feels like it tightens my pores. I am on vacation now and I am not using it because I am not sure if you can go out in the sun after using this. I did buy a travel size bottle but am chicken to try it when I am outside all day.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: 100 ml more...
I love the Pixi Glow Tonic! It’s one of the best toners that I’ve tried on the market. It contains Glycolic Acid which is very effective at exfoliating the skin. It also balances the skin’s pH level, refines the appearance of pores and accelerates cell turnover to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion. Plus, it’s alcohol free! I saw great results while using this product.

Unfortunately, I can’t use the Glow Tonic because my holy grail skin product, Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment, contains Lactic Acid. Based on my research, Glycolic and Lactic Acid don’t play well together. If I ever stopped using Good Genes for some reason, then I’d start back up on the Glow Tonic in a second. I also really like the Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go for travel.

You can purchase Pixi Beauty at Target or on their website. I highly recommend this product!
Krystal A.
Fresno , CA
Review for: 100 ml, Other more...
I started using the pixi glow tonic a few weeks ago and so far it’s great! I feel like it’s actually helping my skin. I know it’s soon to tell but I just really like it! I was hesitant at first because I saw it everywhere on Instagram and You Tube and I know the products trending aren’t always really good. This one is wonderful! I have dry, sensitive skin and I’ve had no problems with it! I’m hoping it’ll help with my blackhead problem eventually! I have a lot on my nose and chin (Yuck!) and haven’t found a product that’ll actually get rid of them so we’ll see if this helps! Pixi Glow Tonic
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: 100 ml more...
Ok so this is my first skincare product from the Pixi Beauty brand and I love it!
This Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic has Aloe Vera to hydrate and soothe the skin, and Glycolic Acid to gently exfoliate. It’s Not tested on animals, and Alcohol Free!!
I would say I have been using for about 1 week now, once in the morning and once before I go to bed, and my skin looks and feels so amazing! My skins so soft, clean, and perfectly hydrated! I haven’t had any problems with it drying out my skin at all!
I highly recommend this Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic to everyone! It’s for all skin types, even my husband who has very sensitive skin has been using this and has skin isn’t showing any signs of irritation. #pixibeauty #Pixiglow #Pixibeautyglowtonic #GlowTonic #Influencer #Skincare
Cami C.
Review for: 15 ml more...
I have been using this for almost a week now. I don't usually use toners because I find that in the past they have done more harm than good for my skin or just haven't worked. I've been suffering from horrible acne recently due to multiple things (stress, diet changes, hormones, new products, you name it). Right before trying this, my face looked worse than it ever had in the past 5 years. I saw this on snapchat for a big magazine company (cosmo? I forget) with claims that it would help acne.

I tend to use higher price products so $15 was worth the trial to me. I'm not sure if I've ever used a glycolic acid product before but I have been very careful about the ingredients in cosmetics that I put on my face lately so I looked this up (www.skincarisma.com) and all ingredients were good.

When I first tried this I noticed a slight burning feeling and redness in my face nothing bad or concerning though. It didn't last. In just one use I woke up with noticeably clearer skin. I have been applying this every night and have seen improvements. Yesterday I started using this in the morning too and saw even better improvements. My face is nearly clear minus a few previous bad breakouts that are healing.

I didn't notice much of a skin purge at all, but my skin already looked pretty purged prior to using this tonic.

I will continue to use this and update the review after a better trial period
Kelsey S.
Holy Grail Product! I first tried Pixi Glow Tonic when I was given a sample bottle of it. It took me a few weeks to actually open the bottle and try it, but I’m so glad it did!

I use Glow Tonic in the mornings after cleansing my face with micellar water. I follow the Glow Tonic with a moisturizer with spf and then go into my makeup. When I’m not regularly using Glow Tonic in can tell the difference. This product helps to reduce the number and severity of pimples that I get. It’s such a simple step and it makes such a big difference.

Since using this, my skin has been consistently clear enough that I feel comfortable not wearing makeup! That, for me, is the highest praise a product can get!
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: 100 ml more...
I have combo skin. Oily and dry around my mouth and chin and the sides of my nose but I get hella oily sometimes and i have acne. I was afraid to use this because I have acne and I didn’t want to have a reaction but I wanted to stop using beaded exfoliators and use a chemical one and no lie by the very first time I used it I saw my pores much smaller. I thought it was a joke I’m like”imma break out I know it” but I didn’t I was pleasantly surprised. Now it wasn’t strong enough to make my skin super soft like I do have texture. I wish I could melt it off lol but after my 4th use texture is going away. I haven’t broken out I only have 2 and they’re hormonal period breakouts. I do t use it everyday I use it 2 times a week because I wanted to introduce slowly into my routine. It’s been about 3 weeks I know it’s a little bit of time but I’m super excited to keep going I would give a 5 rating but I haven’t used it for more than a month yet.

Update: I started breaking out around my chin. It almost looks like I’m purging. Super weird now I’m not sure if it’s this product since its the new addition to my skincare or if it’s hormonal since it’s that time of the month really soon and Aron d my chin but I don’t think I’ve had hormonal break outs like this. I’m going to stop using this for a week to make sure if it’s this or not and I’ll update again. Update: it’s making me break out. It’ll clean my pores making them appear smaller but doesn’t do a deep cleaning which I need since my pores are bigger. The times I’ve used this it gave me somewhat of a cystic acne like a break out or two. I don’t get cystic acne it’s pretty rare now that my skin is hanging so the fact that i get these when I use this type of toner/exfoliant is a no go. I’m trying out the one from the ordinary since this has different reactions and makes other break out. Sucks it had it’s Plus for sure but bigger cons for me.
Gabriela D.
Navasota, RI
Should I use this tonic in the morning and at night?
Tara M.
Auburn, IN
Are you noticing a actual "glow" like in your skin, like the name implies? How would this be helpful for skin thag is non acne prone?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your Pixi product from?
Bailey S.
Eastvale, CA
What does a toner actually do for your skin?
Samantha H.
Sacramento, CA
Pixi Glow Tonic has anyone used this regularly and seen good results with it?