BY PIXI #3 in Toners & Astringents

Exfoliating, alcohol-free toner for smoother, brighter, and clearer skin.

Formulated with 5% Glycolic Acid
• Exfoliates, brightens and smoothes skin
• Aloe vera, ginseng and botanical extracts work together to nourish and treat
• Instant glow inhancer
• Alcohol free
• Gentle for all skin types
• Not tested on animals
• Volume: 100ml

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Fructose, Glucose, Sucrose, Urea, Dextrin, Alanine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Hexyl Nicotinate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Biotin, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Caramel, Red 4 (CI 14700). 100 ml / 3.4 fl. oz.

• Is pixi glow tonic is good toner? Pixi Glow Tonic5 Answers
  • I have combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin. I am cur...3 Answers
  • Hey beauties is it worth trying Pixi Glow Tonic ? I’ve h...3 Answers
Reviews (2010)
Jennifer A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: 100 ml more...
This was my second glycolic acid product and a step up for me in my AHA game. I have since switched over to The Ordinary's glycolic and prefer that because it is a 7% solution vs. Pixi's 5%. I have found some people are more sensitive to the Pixi toner even though it has less glycolic because it has fragrance (an inoffensive light rose scent), whereas I feel a tingle with The Ordinary's glycolic (which is unscented) that I didn't with the Pixi Glow Tonic. Also, be aware that glycolic is the strongest AHA because it penetrates the deepest. If you have very sensitive skin you may want to try a more gentle AHA (lactic, mandelic, malic). I don't get any added sensitivity from using this, but I don't use it at the same time as my retinoid (this is part of my AM routine and my retinoid is part of my PM routine) - and you should NEVER mix glycolic acid and retinoids at the same time!

The Glow Tonic is great at keeping my skin exfoliated without needing any physical exfoliation (I do occasionally use my Clarisonic if I've used benzoyl peroxide to dry out a pimple), and my skin has never been as healthy, toned, or glowing since I started using a glycolic toner. I don't like the packaging - I transferred mine to a spray bottle so I don't have to waste anything on cotton pads. This way, I just spray on my face and rub it lightly in. I can also get it on my back and the heels of my feet (great for baby-soft feet in winter and sandal season). I can't see myself repurchasing just because the price is better for The Ordinary, and that product is also stronger, but this is great at what it does.
Leslie O.
Nantucket
I’m not sure why, but I am having fun rating all the products I like. I am new here and I think I better post some of things I don’t like so that I don’t come across as one of those paid reviewers. I have been spending a lot of time watching YouTube makeup tutorials and reviews. A beauty guru said she loves the pixi toner and they were having a special where you could buy the largest size and you get a pump with it. I am impatient so rather than test a small one and then going back and getting the big one I bought the largest one. Thank goodness it works! I seem so have not so sensitive skin because I often use this twice a day. I like the smell and the way my skin feels tighter but Not drier. I have normal/dry skin. I am 56 years old. I think this has helped keep my skin cleaner and it feels like it tightens my pores. I am on vacation now and I am not using it because I am not sure if you can go out in the sun after using this. I did buy a travel size bottle but am chicken to try it when I am outside all day.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: 100 ml more...
I love the Pixi Glow Tonic! It’s one of the best toners that I’ve tried on the market. It contains Glycolic Acid which is very effective at exfoliating the skin. It also balances the skin’s pH level, refines the appearance of pores and accelerates cell turnover to reveal a brighter, more radiant complexion. Plus, it’s alcohol free! I saw great results while using this product.

Unfortunately, I can’t use the Glow Tonic because my holy grail skin product, Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment, contains Lactic Acid. Based on my research, Glycolic and Lactic Acid don’t play well together. If I ever stopped using Good Genes for some reason, then I’d start back up on the Glow Tonic in a second. I also really like the Pixi Glow Tonic To-Go for travel.

You can purchase Pixi Beauty at Target or on their website. I highly recommend this product!
Amanda L.
Review for: 100 ml more...
I had a serious acne flair up and it left behind a lot of dark pigmentation marks. I also constantly struggle with enlarged pores that lead to black heads which lead me to picking (vicious cycle). Talking with a friend who loves makeup she recommended a toner. After some research I found Pixi Glow Tonic and decided to give it a try to see if it could help in any way. After just a week I started seeing results. My dark acne spots have begun to fade and I'm noticing less black heads in my t-zone.

I'm excited to continue using this product and see even further results! To kick start my regime I did use this toner morning and night after washing my face followed by a good moisturizer. Once I saw things begin to calm I cut back to once a day before I go to bed.
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 100 ml, Other more...
I started using the pixi glow tonic a few weeks ago and so far it’s great! I feel like it’s actually helping my skin. I know it’s soon to tell but I just really like it! I was hesitant at first because I saw it everywhere on Instagram and You Tube and I know the products trending aren’t always really good. This one is wonderful! I have dry, sensitive skin and I’ve had no problems with it! I’m hoping it’ll help with my blackhead problem eventually! I have a lot on my nose and chin (Yuck!) and haven’t found a product that’ll actually get rid of them so we’ll see if this helps! Pixi Glow Tonic
Esmeralda C.
Review for: 250 ml more...
When I first created this #skinstagram glow tonic was one of the first cult products I saw and knew I had to have it!
Looking at the ingredients I was impressed that it also contains aloe vera to help soothe the skin as well as 5% glycolic acid.
I really enjoyed using this product and it does take about 2 weeks to see results as it gently exfoliates dead skin away and gives a nice glow.
With men’s skin being thicker in general I think my skin would need something stronger, I may use this for day time toning in the summer and use my Environ one in the evening, and i will still wear my spf ☀️
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
Review for: 100 ml more...
Ok so this is my first skincare product from the Pixi Beauty brand and I love it!
This Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic has Aloe Vera to hydrate and soothe the skin, and Glycolic Acid to gently exfoliate. It’s Not tested on animals, and Alcohol Free!!
I would say I have been using for about 1 week now, once in the morning and once before I go to bed, and my skin looks and feels so amazing! My skins so soft, clean, and perfectly hydrated! I haven’t had any problems with it drying out my skin at all!
I highly recommend this Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic to everyone! It’s for all skin types, even my husband who has very sensitive skin has been using this and has skin isn’t showing any signs of irritation. #pixibeauty #Pixiglow #Pixibeautyglowtonic #GlowTonic #Influencer #Skincare
Kelsey S.
Holy Grail Product! I first tried Pixi Glow Tonic when I was given a sample bottle of it. It took me a few weeks to actually open the bottle and try it, but I’m so glad it did!

I use Glow Tonic in the mornings after cleansing my face with micellar water. I follow the Glow Tonic with a moisturizer with spf and then go into my makeup. When I’m not regularly using Glow Tonic in can tell the difference. This product helps to reduce the number and severity of pimples that I get. It’s such a simple step and it makes such a big difference.

Since using this, my skin has been consistently clear enough that I feel comfortable not wearing makeup! That, for me, is the highest praise a product can get!
Kristie A.
I received a travel sized Pixi Glow Tonic in a holiday gift set I purchased from pixibeauty.com and I'm amazed by this product. It has a nice light rose scent, that I love. It doesn't dry out my skin, like a lot of other toners I've tried. After the first week of using I noticed my skin looked brighter, smoother, and the dark spots are a lot lighter. I haven't tried a product from Pixi Beauty that I don't like. This is the best drugstore beauty brandfavorite. I've ever used. By far my
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: 100 ml more...
This product was actually recommended to me on Facebook by an admin on a makeup group that I belong to. Number one, this product is very reasonably priced at $15 and you can either order directly from the company or purchase at any Target. This toner is one of the best that I have ever tried. It is alcohol free, it contains salicylic acid instead, so it doesn’t dry your skin out like a lot of toners do. It exfoliates which is awesome and gives your skin an all over glow that I have never achieved with other toners. It is also great to use for individuals that suffer from hormonal acne because it helps get rid of your problem areas much quicker than other products. I haven’t met one person who does not love this toner and I doubt I ever will. If you haven’t tried it, it is a must have. Don’t walk, run to your nearest Target and pick it up now!
Gabriela D.
Navasota, RI
Should I use this tonic in the morning and at night?
Tara M.
Auburn, IN
Are you noticing a actual "glow" like in your skin, like the name implies? How would this be helpful for skin thag is non acne prone?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your Pixi product from?
Johnna R.
What is this? How would you use it
Samantha H.
Sacramento, CA
Pixi Glow Tonic has anyone used this regularly and seen good results with it?