BY PIXI #14 in Toners & Astringents

Jeannette O.
More than I would want to spend on a dinky little bottle, but seeing as this is all I can get from Target, I caved an purchased it. Initially I didn't think much of it, but I think over time I noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin. As I get a little older I notice that my skin takes a bit longer to turnover dead cells which results in a more sallow or dull appearance. This is a chemical exfoliant and seems to be helping my skin resurface itself instead of turning to a physical exfoliant that tends to be a bit more abrasive and time consuming to use. I will say that my sister has sensitive skin and found it to be a bit harsh on her skin. I could do with or without the scent as it doesn't linger a long time. It doesn't seem too heavily perfumed and a few drops will cover my whole face comfortably. It is not astringent or drying in any way, which I certainly appreciate as well. Will repurchase at some point though I'm open to trying other things at the moment as well.
Jenny L.
Braintree, MA
I had a stubborn, hormonal pimple that creeped up around the side of my chin a week ago. I had a feeling the pimple would subside & officially disappear in a week if I continued exfoliating my skin in addition to spot treatments. I bought the glow tonic a few days ago & used it that morning & night after washing my face. There was a slight stinging sensation. I soaked a cotton round with the tonic & swept it all over my face for a few minutes, especially focusing on the pimple. After 15 minutes, I went in with my moisturizer. Next morning, I noticed that the pimple dried up. I followed the same process as the day before. At night I used my exfoliating brush & the dried pimple came right off, revealing new skin. It's now the 3rd morning I've had the tonic & it's already helped in such a short span of time. I thought my pimple had another week to go but I was so wrong! Excited to see what more it can do for me with continued use! Will update this post if my opinion changes.
Rachel B.
Saint Clair, MO
This toner! I could tell a difference in my skin when I started using it. I love it, however my sensitive skin most of the time does not. So I can only use this product once a day or every other day. I’ve recently put some of the product in a spray bottle to try and my skin has really liked it that way. When I do use it with a cotton pad it lightly exfoliates my extremely dry skin, without irritation. Even though, my sensitive skin doesn’t like it, I think it is a great product for someone to use that has dry skin. It leaves my skin looking refreshed and glowing without drying it out like most toners. I’ve heard quite a few people say they don’t like the smell but I don’t mind it. I think it smells like a lot of other glycolic products with a little hint of a ginseng smell. I think if you use/have used AB products, you won’t think twice about the smell. I do find it a tad pricey, #collegestudentbudget, but it is well worth it.
Yvette M.
El Paso, TX
I decided to try this because I have a lot of congestion on my chin and forehead and wanted a product for gentle but effective exfoliation that wouldn't break the bank.

I have sensitive skin with some acne scars and large pores. This doesn't irritate my face and while the smell is something I'm really not fond of, it goes away after a few minutes. I didn't have immediate pore-shrinking results like some claim, but it did keep my oiliness at bay the next day. My skin is getting softer and smoothr with each use.

Definitely recommend for those with sensitive skin and the $15 price tag for a small bottle at Target isn't bad. It goes a long way if you use a cotton round instead of ball.
maritza m.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been using this product for a couple of months now and I was blown away by how much I loved this toner. The toner feels very refreshing and has a nice, pleasant scent. (Sort of a rosey scent. You'll either love or hate the smell) I like that you can actually see the dirt and dead skin on the cotton pad when wiping and my skin feels nice and clean after without irritation to my skin and minimal burning. (If you have sensitive skin or spots that are dryer than the rest of your face, you might notice a slight burning but it only lasts a few seconds) The toner makes your skin glow and look brighter and I've experienced less breakouts.
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
Let me start off with I had never used a toner regularly before. My skin had pretty much tolerated all the abuse I did to it. Makeup almost every day, and I would almost never take it off before bed. (Gasp, I know!) then one day it started to get very dry and flakey. I am not sure if it was my new birth control or my skin just saying enough already! My sister recommended I start using this to we. I am in love with it. Within probably three or four days my skin was already better. It's available I believe only in target. It's a reasonable price and it certainly last a long time. I use a cotton pad to distribute it on my face.
Ashlee S.
Fayetteville, AR
I was cautious of this when I initially purchased, but this stuff has seriously changed my skin for the better! I have sensitive combination skin and it has made such a great difference in the tone, texture, and brightness of my skin. The smell is nice and it doesn't "sting" like so many other tones seem to. I use in the evening after cleansing my skin and I find that it picks up any remaining residue that my normal cleanser doesn't get. I have bought close to three full sized bottles of this and will forever repurchase because I can certainly tell a difference when I go too long without using it.
Tracy K.
I recently received this in my Ipsy bag. I just tried it out the other morning and I loved it. The only part I'm a little nervous on is that it might be a little too oily on my skin however I think that was my problem when I applied it. I think I put it on too heavy. So next time I'm going to go a little lighter. I would definitely re-purchase this product. I have combination skin. UPDATE: This product is perfect! I absolutely love it. It does not leave my skin oily once I applied it correctly. I was using too much before. This is going to become part of my normal routine
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
This is one of my holy grail skincare products. I suffered from adult acne when I turned 29 and this alone cleared up my acne and made my skin look so much younger. I ran out for a month and didn't rebuy because I thought maybe it was just hormones causing my acne and now it was stabilizing, but my acne came back with a vengeance! Now I know for sure that this is the product that cleared up my skin. Now I use it morning and night after I use my makeup wipes, and I'm always shocked to see how much dirt is still on my face after just using a makeup wipe. Totally recommend!
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
This glow tonic is AMAZING! I decided to try it out after watching one of Jackie Aina video's on youtube. She recommended it as an alternative to an expensive toner. I first purchased the $6 bottle which was extremely small but it worked so great that I decided to buy the $15 bottle from target. For the past month I've noticed my skin looking and feeling more smooth and my dark spots are fading away rather quickly. I only use it at night (rather than using it in the morning and then at night) because I have sensitive skin.
Gabriela D.
Navasota, RI
Should I use this tonic in the morning and at night?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Where did you get your Pixi product from?
Tara M.
Auburn, IN
Are you noticing a actual "glow" like in your skin, like the name implies? How would this be helpful for skin thag is non acne prone?
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I've heard good things about the Glow Tonic, does it make your skin feel tight and dry like other toners?
Recently there's been a big hype around this product! What's the difference between this and any other toners? What kind of differences have you seen in your skin after using it? Thanks in advance!