PIXI Glow Mud Mask

A purifying, glow-revealing clay mask to purify & balance skin - it's our signature 15-minute facial! Stimulate, clarify, and brighten skin with this revitalizing mask. The mineral-rich treatment absorbs oil, draws out impurities, and fights breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion. Kaolin & sea salt purify while ginseng & aloe vera balance.

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Sea Silt (Mediterranean and Dead Sea Mud), Diatomaceous Earth, Bentonite, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Panax (Ginseng) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Dead Sea Salt, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Citric Acid. 45ml / 1.01 fl.oz.

Skin gritting....who has tried this...In the comments please leave your experience? I had an amazing experience! [product:clinique-travel-size---take-the-day-off™-cleansing-balm] PIXI Glow Mud Mask
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation??
Is it okay for combination skin?
Start your review of PIXI Glow Mud Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...couldn't be any happier with how this line has transformed my skin. I have sensitive skin, prone to atopic dermatitis, and I've never had a bad reaction to any of the Pixi products. This mask was the first product I purchased from the Pixi lineup, it's what got me hooked and made me want to expand my Pixi product collection. My skin tends to be dry, I don't get many blemishes. This stuff helps balance my skin and makes it, well, glow! It's well worth the money. I've yet to have to purchase a second tube. Love it!in reviews
Amanda F.
Chula Vista, CA
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Amanda F.
Pixi has an awesome line of skincare products and makeup that are a bit more luxe than the products you typically find at general stores like Target, but still reasonably priced. This mask is part of their "Glow" line, that I love! Especially their "Glow Tonic" which is the toner I use most amongst that vein of skincare product. The mud mask spreads quite well on my face, so I don't actually need to use as much product for coverage as I do for other brands I've tried. I have more sensitive skin, so upon application, I did feel some stinging in the area around me nose. It wasn't super painful, mostly uncomfortable,  but it dissipated after about 30 seconds, and there was no sign of redness or irritation after I rinsed the mud off. It did a great job of drawing out impurities in my pores that ultimately minimized their appearance and made them better able to absorb the serums and moisturizers I use afterwards.
Christina F.
Mays Landing, NJ
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Christina F.
Purchased at: CVS
This mask does such a great job making your skin feel fresh and clean! It gives my skin a beautiful glow after as well.
Tonya E.
I love love love this facial mask! It is one of the best mud masks I have ever tried. It leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing and minimizes the appearance of my pores. I would definitely recommend anyone give it a try!
Lacey H.
Bruceton
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Lacey H.
Purchased at: Target
I love this! I used it last night and this morning when I woke up my skin was still so soft. I left it on until it dried completely down. I will be repurchasing when I run out!
Shianne  P.
Fair Oaks, CA
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Shianne  P.
Purchased at: Target
I like the consistency of my mud masks a lil thicker than this is. It takes awhile to dry unless it’s applied really thin. There’s not much of a smell and my skin doesn’t seem different in the better or worse.
Midhath R.
Hoffman Est, IL
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Midhath R.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I got this just a few days ago from Kohl’s on sale for $17 and I love it! I’ve only used it once but it just feels so nice and luxurious on the skin. It’s very gentle on the skin and doesn’t irritate it all
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Lili J.
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Lili J.
I love to use this mask when I am extracting blackheads and cleaning them out! I like to first put a glycolic acid toner, then this mask, and cleaning balm for 45 minutes. I promise you, it really deep cleans your pores. I even started doing it to my boyfriend and his nose has never never felt so clean and smooth!
Taline G.
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Taline G.
Purchased at: Target
I like the smell of it so much. Very natural and not too overpowering. Makes my skin feel super soft! The product itself is super silky as well.
Selena L.
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Selena L.
I have previously used Pixi’s tonics and thought I would try out their face mask after seeing lots of praise for it online. This clay-based mud mask features a mix of kaolin clay and sea salt which helps remove any impurities in the skin. Everytime I open it I feel like I am about to be treated with a facial thanks to the relaxing botanical garden scent that it has, and the rosemary, aloe vera and ginseng in it. The mask is very easy to apply on the face, and dries in about 15-minutes without any overly 'tight' sensation which is often typical of mud masks. It washes off quite easily too. I usually follow up with Pixi’s glow tonic or a moisturiser for best results. I have used this mask around 3-4 times now and notice my skin looking more radiant and my complexion more glowing. It was noticeable to a degree, even after the first use. The only thing I dislike about the product is the packaging, the lid is sometimes tricky to screw back on, and I think a squeeze cap or pot might be easier for the consistency of the clay. However if you are looking for a quick-fix radiance boost which isn’t too pricey, then this is a great mask to try. --> My Top 10 Beauty Must-Haves <-- 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil < 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm < 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Aging Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum < 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser < 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer < 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash < 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) < 8. Face Scrub: 'Dermalogica' - Multivitamin Thermafoliant < 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion < 10. Hand Cream: 'Burt's Bees' - Ultimate Care Hand Cream
Yesenia R.
PIXI Glow Mud Mask uploaded by Yesenia R.
This is the most gentle mud mask I’ve ever used. This did not leave my skin parched like other mask I’ve used. I would buy this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
S A.
il y a 2 ans
Kenia V. il y a 2 ans
I’ve used both and I feel like the glam glow clears your pores more while the pixi gives you more of a glow and refreshing feeling.
Archana K.
il y a 3 ans
PIXI Glow Mud Mask I have been wanting to try this? Does it shows results about what it claims?
tamanna S. il y a 3 ans