BY PIXI #30 in Setting Spray

All-over glow mist for a radiant, dewy effect. Gives a glowing, luminous & smooth complexion. Enriched with 13 natural oils plus propolis, aloe vera and fruit extracts. Before makeup: hydrates, protects & nourishes. After makeup: sets makeup, adds a dewy finish and protects skin. Anytime: refreshes makeup, hydrates and adds glow.

Directions: Shake to mix. Close eyes and mist over face & neck. Shake to mix. Close eyes and mist over face & neck.Net Weight: 80 ml / 2.70 oz.

Ingredients: Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Propolis Extract, Niacinamide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Rose Flower Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

• i have combination(oily/dry) skin.can i use it as a setti...2 Answers
  • Where can you get Pixi Glow Mist or other pixi products?? 7 Answers
  • I know this is primarily a glowy product, but does it inc...3 Answers
Rashauna T.
Denver
So good!! I use this on minimal makeup days when usually just use concealer, blush and powder to set it all down. It gives the skin a dewy glow to it, hence the name. I got this because of all of the oils in it, and the fact that it doesn’t have any alcohol in it. I wanted something that wouldn’t dry out my skin, or make it look textured. It’s has olive oil, argan oil, avocado oil, anise, lavender and a whole bunch of good stuff.

Super lightweight, really refreshing. Two things I dislike is the smell and the mister. The smell is slightly strong, but definitely not the strongest thing you’ll ever smell. It just smells like olive oil and propolis. And the mist isn’t a fine mist, especially when you get to the bottom of the bottle lol. So, hold it out further than you think and then move in. This product has oil in it, obviously, so shake it well and less is more, because you’ll kill your makeup haha. I like to press the spray I’m with a damp beauty sponge, just to make sure my makeup stays in place. I also like to spray it over my highlight to make it more intense.

This will not make your makeup stay in place, it is not a setting spray - it’s just a glow mist. I love it :)
Lisa O.
Mountain Home, AR
I am halfway through my second bottle of this and I already have a backup bottle on it’s way to me! I can’t go without this. When I first tried this, I was not a fan, I thought it was heavy on my face, I felt sticky, and I was upset about “wasting” 15 dollars on it! It turns out, I didn’t shake the bottle well enough! I tried it again and fell in love! I use this as both a prep spray and to keep my beauty sponge damp. I use the Jaclyn Hill method (spray my sponge with it and press it into my face after applying my foundation/concealer), and I couldn’t be more excited with the results! It doesn’t help with the longevity of my makeup? But it does make my face look healthy and glowy. I definitely recommend everyone with dry skin try this product, it definitely cannot be beat!
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
I literally adore this. I have dry skin and I use this right after I apply my makeup to melt it into the skin and give it that natural healthy glow. It feels beautiful on the skin and smells really fresh and pleasant . I have never broken out from this and I’m on my second bottle, so the oil blend is safe for sensitive skin. On no-makeup days I spray my face with this before I leave for a really fresh look. It never looks oily or greasy, the mist is really nice at distributing the product when you spray.

The only issue is it runs out pretty fast and it’s $15 for the small bottle. It might just be that I spray way too much.
Kathy S.
San jose, CA
I was bracing myself to be sprayed by this but I could not get the spray pump to spray!! After more than several attempts it finally worked though! It left my face super dewy which I love especially since I have basically desert skin. I would say this is really comparable to Mac Fix+ (my favorite setting spray ever!) but Fix+ is definitely more refreshing. Also I made the mistake of running errands under the sun with this on I looked more than dewy and more like sweaty😅 •
Surbhi A.
I got this earlier because I had heard the hype around pixi and wanted to give this a shot. I was expecting my skin to be glowing after continuous use or be dewy. However, ur didn’t do anything fir me. Months after using this and I haven’t noticed any difference in my skin or anything. It hasn’t provided me with any glow or anything.
For me, this was a waste of money. I mean I’ll finish my original one but after that, I am not purchasing it again.
alexandria j.
THIS TOTALLY LIVES UP TO THE HYPE!
LOVING EVERYTHING ABOUT IT💚
I am having a Makeup Free Sunday because I'm having a really good skin day and because I'm lazy.💚😜
1st time using it.
Unrapped, read it, mist it all over my face and neck. PERFECTION!
Made my face feel super hydrated but not greasy.
Isn't that what we all want? (Hydration without greasiness.)
It's an instant new FAVE!
I can't wait to use over makeup too for a slight dewy look.

Cruelty Free, Not Tested On Animals, Paraben Free
Amanda M.
This is my holy grail dewy drugstore setting spray.. it just melts all my power products into my skin flawlessly and leaves the most beautiful glow without having any shimmer in it which I personally love .. it's also a total dupe for the tache dewy skin mist and so much more affordable.. I've gone true at least 4 bottles of this a d will continue to purchase this !
Erica T.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this on a complete whim - as I do most things that come home with me from Target. I wasn't really familiar with the brand but had seen a beauty blogger using this spray and when I saw the packaging it sparked my interest.

After using it for a few months I can say that I will definitely be buying this again! I love love love the way it makes my face feel in the morning before I apply my makeup, and feel like my face isn't set and I'm not fully ready for the day if I don't spray it on again before I leave. I think it helps moisturize my dry skin (not too much though as I use a variety of other moisturizing products) before makeup application, and it's also great to spruce up mid-day or before dinner after work.
Aleasha H.
Newark, DE
Perfect over a matte foundation to bring life and radiance back to my skin. This spray over the Estée Lauder double wear foundation is a game changer. I like to use this as a base on my cheeks for my highlighter because it just makes everything over it pop even more. Definitely pick this one up from target cuz they always have a sale going on!
Lizzie S.
This mist is so incredible, especially for the summer time. I do a lot of walking for exercise and so makeup is not always in the cards for me this time of year! I love spraying this on my face after my skin care routine and sunscreen! It helps me look more glowy and less sweaty and I feel like it honestly has really brightened and softened the look of my skin.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
Where can you get Pixi Glow Mist or other pixi products??
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I have dry-norma skin, will it break me out? Does it have a smell? Expensive?
Medea G.
I have very dry and blemish prone skin. Has anyone with similar skin used this??
Darlene K.
Weyhe
Do you use this for your face or your body? I am confused 😂
Brittany D.
Is this just a hydrating mist or can it be used to set makeup or work as a primer?