BY PIXI #22 in Setting Spray

All-over glow mist for a radiant, dewy effect. Gives a glowing, luminous & smooth complexion. Enriched with 13 natural oils plus propolis, aloe vera and fruit extracts. Before makeup: hydrates, protects & nourishes. After makeup: sets makeup, adds a dewy finish and protects skin. Anytime: refreshes makeup, hydrates and adds glow.

Directions: Shake to mix. Close eyes and mist over face & neck. Shake to mix. Close eyes and mist over face & neck.Net Weight: 80 ml / 2.70 oz.

Ingredients: Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Propolis Extract, Niacinamide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Rose Flower Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

• Where can you get Pixi Glow Mist or other pixi products?? 6 Answers
  • Can anyone recommend a Pixi product for dry flaky aging skin?2 Answers
  • Is this ok to use with oily skin?1 Answers
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I just took this it off the box and sprayed it on my face, but I love it already. I though I didn't like most after trying the Mario Badescu rose water must, but this one is less scented, less anticipates feeling, and more moisturizing. I was looking to try another mist and also thinking of incorporating a facial oil into my routine, so this was a nice way to do both at once. When I sprayed it on my son was tight from walking in the child, but this helped it feel more comfortable right away. I bought this with a 30% off discount code, so while it's a bit of a small bottle for $15, for $10 it's definitely worth it too me Will post a long term review in a few weeks if anything changes.
Jackie J.
I love the glow tonic so I figured I’d really love this too. For 15.00 it better be good. I followed the directions and shook it up...used it as a prep spray and setting spray just to see what I preferred. I saw a slight sheen to my skin but nothing amazing. After two uses, this being the only new product I added to my routine, my face was broken out all over. I typically only suffer from hormonal acne near my chin but my face broke out all over my forehead and cheeks and anywhere else this hit, including my neck. I took this out of my routine and my skin is slowly clearing up. Sadly cannot return to target as they wouldn’t take it, so 15.00 wasted.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
This is a dupe for the very expensive Tatcha dewy skin mist. This gives a beautiful glow to my dry skin. I use it before foundation. It helps my makeup apply beautifully and gives me a gorgeous glow for a matte foundation. It makes a matte foundation doable for my dry skin. My only gripe is that it can look way too much if I put it after makeup. It doesn't make my skin look dewy.. It looks straight up oily. So if you have oily skin, i don't think you'd like this. But for me after skincare, before makeup it just makes me skin glow.
Lina p.
I bought this because I have a slight addiction to setting sprays! After seeing great reviews from my favorite youtubers I decided to give this one a go. I use this everyday to set my makeup because I personally LOVE dewy glowy skin and this does just that! It doesnt make me an oil slick by the end of the day just a natural glow from within look. This spray does have a strong lemongrass scent that you could possibly inhale if you breathe too quickly after spraying it. I do not mind it though, overall great and affordable product that I do recommend and would purchase again!
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this glow mist. I’m on my 2nd bottle of it. It’s very affordable. The packaging is nice and simple. I purchased this product at target. I’ve used this mist before and after makeup. A quick tip if you’re spraying this once your done with makeup don’t go crazy on the amount of sprays you do because spraying it more than like 3 times will make your makeup look a bit weird and sticky-ish and it doesn’t look cute. Just a FYI. So spray your face a few times only. Other then that it’s a great product and I’d recommend it to everyone who loves to glow!! ✨
Krystal W.
Love this product! I use this every day after cleaning and toning. Feels so good on my skin! The sprayer is a fine mist so you get good and even coverage. I let it soak in and then apply moisturizer and continue with the rest of my routine. Sometimes I will massage it in while it’s still wet but usually I just let it absorb on it’s own. Feels so refreshing and hydrating. It doesn’t feel oily or greasy and it doesn’t irritate my skin. I highly recommend!
Aishah A.
Frisco, TX
Alright so after not wanting to spend $50 on a setting spray I tried this out after being suggested to try it out by someone at Sephora. I am shook a Jeffree Star would say, I've gone through about half a bottle and I absolutely love this it's super lightweight it actually makes me feel like it keeps my makeup on and long-lasting and actually does something Target is always out of this so whenever I see a bottle I'll pick it up as a gift or even so that I can have a backup for myself
Erica T.
Cleveland, OH
I bought this on a complete whim - as I do most things that come home with me from Target. I wasn't really familiar with the brand but had seen a beauty blogger using this spray and when I saw the packaging it sparked my interest.

After using it for a few months I can say that I will definitely be buying this again! I love love love the way it makes my face feel in the morning before I apply my makeup, and feel like my face isn't set and I'm not fully ready for the day if I don't spray it on again before I leave. I think it helps moisturize my dry skin (not too much though as I use a variety of other moisturizing products) before makeup application, and it's also great to spruce up mid-day or before dinner after work.
Inna T.
This product has been great for the winter - it’s been giving me that extra glow which I have badly been needing during these dry winter months. I bought it about a year ago in the summer and wasn’t too crazy about it then, but now, I don’t leave my house without spraying it on my face. It just feels so refreshing, and literally just makes me go - ahhh! ☺️ it leaves my skin looking so dewy and it has become one of those products that I can’t go without. I am almost out, and will definitely be repurchasing!
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
Oh I love this so much, especially in summer. Gives you a beautiful healthy glow and really lasts. A great way to touch up your skin and give an extra burst of hydration at any point, it’s easily used on top of makeup and helps to set it, so you can rehydrate without messing up a full face. Love it.
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
Where can you get Pixi Glow Mist or other pixi products??
Brittany D.
Is this just a hydrating mist or can it be used to set makeup or work as a primer?
Medea G.
I have very dry and blemish prone skin. Has anyone with similar skin used this??
Buffy A.
Antioch, CA
I have dry-norma skin, will it break me out? Does it have a smell? Expensive?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Will this make my skin really oily? I have dry combo skin