All-over glow mist for a radiant, dewy effect. Gives a glowing, luminous & smooth complexion. Enriched with 13 natural oils plus propolis, aloe vera and fruit extracts. Before makeup: hydrates, protects & nourishes. After makeup: sets makeup, adds a dewy finish and protects skin. Anytime: refreshes makeup, hydrates and adds glow.

Directions: Shake to mix. Close eyes and mist over face & neck. Shake to mix. Close eyes and mist over face & neck.Net Weight: 80 ml / 2.70 oz.

Ingredients: Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Propolis Extract, Niacinamide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Rose Flower Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

Does this make your skin oily? I’m worried about the essential oils xx
I never regret that I took the risk and bought it. I am very satisfied and I have a recommendation??
Pixi Glow Mist Is this worth the money? I bought the Makeup Revolution one and it just looked like I sprayed glitter on my face. I had straight gold freckles everywhere
Start your review of Pixi Glow Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Oroville, CA
Pixi Glow Mist uploaded by Celia S.
Purchased at: ULTA
While this might make you glow, it is full of essential oils and other irritants that will seriously break out your skin and do your face NO good in the long run. Not only that, but it is quite expensive for a drugstore brand, this product basically is just a bunch of oils that you have to shake really hard and spray over the top of your makeup. While it does make you glow and it really does make your makeup stay, I cannot put up with the breakouts and I cannot fathom what I'm actually putting on my skin when I take a look at the ingredients. As a skin care Enthusiast and a soon-to-be skin care esthetician, this really worries me because there are so many fragranced components and other irritants that could really destroy the barrier of somebody's skin. Luckily this isn't probably penetrating too deeply, as you are putting it on top of your makeup. But if you're just putting it on your bare face, I would advise you to maybe be careful and just watch your skin to see how it reacts. My favorite setting spray of all time is the original Milani 16-hour wear setting spray, it is a clear bottle without any charcoal, and it literally fixes makeup has no irritants nor fragrance and makes your makeup stay all day long. They also have the Dewey version if that is the look you are going for. While I have to admit that this did make my makeup look really beautiful, i noticed that if I did too much of it I looked like an oily mess, and if I did too less my face did not look proportionate with the quote-unquote glow. I also found my skin breaking out, which my skin never breaks out, so I knew I had to look at the ingredients and I was horrified when I did so. Just be advised. If this doesn't do anything to your skin but makes you look beautiful and glowy then by all means keep using it and look beautiful for the rest of us! The Milani one to me is a much better version and is much cheaper. Plus, you're not putting these horrible ingredients on your skin. Remember, ingredients don't lie and in the long run you don't want to be doing your skin any harm to make you look glowy for a few hours. Pixie is notorious for putting fragrance in their products and essential oils. None of what should be going into your pores. Unless it is on your body. People with acne or people with sensitive skin stay far far away!
Longmont, CO
Pixi Glow Mist uploaded by Shannon S.
I received this face mist by mistake. I was trying to purchase the body glow from online seller but received this instead, I think some people get confused by all the different glows. Maybe Pixi changed labels? Anyway, I ended up with the face glow and I'm very happy that I did. I really like this product and use quite a bit. I have been looking for a face mist that will give me an Illuminating glow without looking glittery. Pleasantly surprised, this works well for me. I'm in mid 50's and live in an arid climate for many years now. When I was younger my skin was very oily, with age and climate change it's on the dryer side. I don't know how this would work for those who live in humid areas I, personally I doubt I could stand it but I believe those with dryer skins and drier climates will love this. I use this bare face and over foundation. It sets foundation very nicely, looks beautiful with or without makeup on. I actually spray quite a bit on my face, and lightly pat into face. Dries quickly to a lovely illuminating effect. Not sticky or tacky feeling. It sets my makeup nicely and lasts for several hours. Of course I do spray more on during the day, probably more than need too but I just love this stuff. I've seen comments where people did not notice anyting with this mist. I suggest going to store that sells Pixi products like Sephora where you can test it. Spray on back of hand and you'll be able to see the effect. I absolutely recommend this, especially for those with dryer skin and definitely in drier climates. I'll be repurchasing often.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Target
I must say I'm really disappointed with this product. I have dry skin, like most of the reviews here, but this doesn't help hydrate my face at all. I shake vigorously and nothing. I will cost my face with layers upon layers of this stuff to no avail. Which is a damn shame because I found the Pixi Rose Glow Mist to be far more hydrating. Beyond that Pixi Glow Mist smells atrocious! I can usually handle most scents, but I cannot handle this at all. Rose Glow mist had a light scent, so what is causing this to have such a foul scent. I would bear with it if it had a great effect to my skin, but it simply does nothing but sit there. The only thing I really like about this product is the spray nozzle and the packaging. The spray coats pretty evenly which is hard to find in most mists. Luckily I had rose water spray laying around (not to be confused with rose glow mist, my local Target kept selling out of the rose glow mist) and decided to pour my naturally derived rose water and glycerin into the Pixi glow mist. I haven't given it a chance yet but the scent is a little more bearable now. P.s. for those looking for more hydration a quick tip: one of rose water's benefit is adding hydration. I mean you'd figure all those oils in the glow mist would hydrate you. But I got nothing. Nada! Zilch! ZIP!!! Beyond frustrating because it did not come cheap. If you're looking for more of a setting spray, this is yours for the taking.
Marysville
Pixi Glow Mist uploaded by jennifer T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this glow mist the formulas lightweight it looks like it's going to be oily but honestly it really wasn't really on my skin really was refreshing refreshing all over face mask for a glowing luminous smooth complexion enhancers with 21 natural oils with aloe vera and fruit extract I played this before I put my makeup on as well as after I use it on my beauty blender to moisten it went while applying my make-up on and as well as refreshing I highly recommend this product tell my family and friends and people that ask me about my makeup that this is my skin routine process and this is one of the products I use has no fragrances very lightweight definitely recommended
Eugene, OR
I'm not one to use traditional setting sprays, but this feels more like a super hydrating toner. I got this in my Ipsy subscription and I was blown away by how much I like it! I have normal skin that can skew dry, especially in winter. I use a very light base like a CC/BB cream or tinted moisturizer and no powder, so there isn't much to "set". What this does do is give a light boost of moisture that doesn't interfere with my makeup. I'd call it more of a "finishing spray", if anything. It really does give the skin a nice, healthy glow without shimmer or glitter. I would never have picked this off the shelf to try, but I am a big fan of this brand and happy Ipsy sent it. I will most definitely repurchase. I have the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist on it's way and interested to see how it compares!
Pixi Glow Mist uploaded by Ann W.
I received this in boxy a month or so ago, and I've used it a few times now. This can be used a few different ways, before makeup, to hydrate and nourish the skin. After your make up to set and give you a luminous finish and protect your make up, and anytime in between, just for a refresh/touch up or to add more of a glow. So the few time I have used it, I like it overall, it doesnt give this big grand glow straight away, like some do, so it's more buildable and I actually prefer it that way. I will continue to use this and most likely buy another when this one is depleted. #PixiGlow #GlowBaby Pixi Glow Mist
Woodbine
I was first introduced to Pixi through their glow tonic, then I was sent some of their other products, the milky face mist and lip icing(honeysheen) my favorite lip gloss in the world. Then I was reading reviews about this glow mist and the makeup fixer. I happened to have Kohls cash and found the glow mist in the beauty section and went for it. I always like to have a face mist on hand during the day to refresh and before makeup and after skincare. This does it all! It hydrates and preps your skin with a natural glow, it revamps your makeup during the day. You just can't go wrong with Pixi products period.
Evansville, IN
Pixi Glow Mist uploaded by lori O.
Pixi Glow Mist is a wonderful product it works just like you would wish its very easy to apply no mess application and works for your day i wish it were a different color the smell is nice as well as the pixi packing i would definitely recommend any Pixi Product . Pixi Glow Mist
Pico Rivera, CA
This glow mist really does give you a dewy glowy look once you spray this on your face. I really wanted to like this because it does the job, BUT it smells really bad, like feet. That’s why I’m giving this 2 stars. I’m really sensitive to smell (I like everything to smell good), and I will not put anything on my face with a scent that I can’t stand. If you’re like me, this product is not for you. I used this maybe 4 times at most, and now it’s just sitting on my drawer- what a waste. I will be looking for another glow mist.
Nashville, TN
Pixi Glow Mist uploaded by Olivia A.
I got this in an Ipsy Glam Bag Plus and I’m glad I did, I never would have tried it on my own. I don’t use it as a face mist, I’ve got combination skin and I suspect this would make my face too oily. However, I love this as a body spray right after a shower. It’s got a lovely light scent that doesn’t overpower my perfume, and it layers wonderfully under lotion or absorbs well on its own. My skin just feels better when I use it. That’s one of the reasons I love beauty boxes so much. I find things I love that I wouldn’t have tried on my own.

143 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West End
il y a 21 jours
Arline E. • il y a 9 jours
Yes to me it is so worth it!! It is not glittery at all it will just make you look glowy! I love it!!
Annandale, VA
il y a 2 mois
HaaS anyone used Pixi Glow Mist? I received it in a subscription box and not too sure how to use it. I also have really oily skin
Jade L. • il y a 2 mois
hi! i also received mine from ipsy. i generally use during my skin care routine, after a serum and before moisturizer, just as a little boost basically.