BY PIXI

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! The ideal multi-use complexion brush to blend any product seamlessly & effortlessly. With densely packed & silky-soft bristles, this brush creates natural-looking maximum coverage for foundation, concealer and powder bases without wasting product. Perfectly shaped to fit into facial contours and corners, it ensures the most even application of product without leaving any trace of brushstrokes. High definition results in seconds! see more...

Annie T.
Annie T.
I like to use this for contour like one of the girl mentioned. I only use this brush to pick up n place it on my face.
Leigh Ann M.
Leigh Ann M.
Mansfield, OH
During the first few uses of this brush, I loved the airbrushed, even texture it gave my makeup... BUT after 4 uses, I noticed small bristles on my face. I washed my brush, thinking maybe a few were loose, but even more came out.
Shan L.
Shan L.
Warren, OH
All in all a pretty fantastic product. I have used this for serum foundations (like the NYX total control) and it blended it flawlessly. It compares well to many other drugstore and a few highend foundation brushes. As of lately I've been using it for primer and blended that in.
Regan K.
Regan K.
Nashville, TN
Love this brush! I use it for contouring instead of foundation but it blends really well! Inexpensive compared to other brushes but great quality!
Chloé C.
Chloé C.
Wilsonville, OR
God I love this brush. I use it with my liquid foundation and bb cream. It's super dense with short bristles so it's perfect for liquid face makeup. I bought it as a cheap alternative to the bare minerals liquid foundation brush.
Tia♡ S.
Tia♡ S.
Sharon
Such a perfect brush for any face makeup!(foundation, contouring) so easy to wash especially with brush cleansers
Khadijah M.
Khadijah M.
LOVED İT
its just a normal foundation brush but even better because it goes on so smoothly and l dont feel that poky effect when i use brushes and the fristles dont come off which shpws that its pretty good quality and i would reccommend it to anyone
Erin G.
Erin G.
Is this a good brush for applying liquid foundation, even though it's smaller?
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.
How dense is this brush?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Does this blend well and hold product or suck it in?