Add a Photo

By Pixi

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! The ideal multi-use complexion brush to blend any product seamlessly & effortlessly. With densely packed & silky-soft bristles, this brush creates natural-looking maximum coverage for foundation, concealer and powder bases without wasting product. Perfectly shaped to fit into facial contours and corners, it ensures the most even application of product without leaving any trace of brushstrokes. High definition results in seconds!
Chloé C.
Chloé C.
Wilsonville, OR

God I love this brush. I use it with my liquid foundation and bb cream. It's super dense with short bristles so it's perfect for liquid face makeup. I bought it as a cheap alternative to the bare minerals liquid foundation brush.
Regan K.
Regan K.
Nashville, TN

Love this brush! I use it for contouring instead of foundation but it blends really well! Inexpensive compared to other brushes but great quality!
Annie T.
Annie T.

I like to use this for contour like one of the girl mentioned. I only use this brush to pick up n place it on my face.
Erin G.
Erin G.

Is this a good brush for applying liquid foundation, even though it's smaller?

Join Now