BY PIXI

Creme to powder medium to full coverage foundation. This formula miraculously evens out skin tone and makes it look like you have no foundation on. It also treats your skin to a host of vitamins, minerals and skin enhancing goodies. Line plumping, hydrating, nourishing, protective, soothing, hypoallergenic, fragrance free. Suits all skin types. Sodium Hyaluronate: Natural moisture found in skin; a powerful skin and line plumper. Aloe vera: Soothes and heals stressed skin. Vitamin E: A powerful anti-aging and antioxidant ingredient. Vitamin C: Protects and revitalizes tired skin. Camellia leaf Extract: Rich in antioxidants. Directions: Starting in the middle of the face on the bridge of the nose, sweep the sponge (included) over nose and cheeks, blending out and down towards the hair line. Focus on area around the nose, chin and forehead, or where you need to even out the skintone. For maximum coverage use a dry sponge. For more sheer payoff use a damp sponge. Net Weight: 10 g/0.35 oz. Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mylon-12, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Methicone, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Phosphaatidylcholine, Water, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide (Cl77002), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). see more...

• What is the best way to apply this powder foundation?2 Answers
  • Is it good for oily/combintion skin?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley N.
Austell
I absolutely love this product!! I love how nicely it goes on and the smooth finish it gives! If you're looking for something with a lot of coverage this probably isn't what you would want, but if you just need slight coverage it's great! I love this product and would most definitely buy it again!
Mindy N.
San Marcos, TX
I decided to try this one day while in the makeup section at Target and so glad I did. This goes on like silk. It's velvety and smooth and never cakes!
Krista F.
Knoxville, TN
I'm completely obsessed with this vitamin veil! It's by far the best I've tried. It covers what I need to cover (uneven complexion, acne scars, even dark circles) and doesn't leave my face looking cakey. The only negative is it's a little more expensive then I normally spend. But it's worth it!
Julia M.
Was ok- too pricey in my opinion for what it did on my skin. It clung to the dry patches and really brought attention to them. I hate to say I regretted purchasing this but I did. I do love other products from the pixi line however.
Tiffany S.
Love love love this vitamin veil. Has no parabans so it is easy on the skin.
Haley H.
Love this product. I don't like the price but I like the product. It is very nice packaging I am impressed with the color. It is my first time buying this product. I will recommend it.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder foundation!! It provides medium coverage for me. I typically apply two layers using a fluffy powder brush and have recently been trying to use a damp beauty sponge. I think I will definitely be purchasing this again once I run out.
Alexis A.
I absolutely loved this foundation. It goes on so smoothly and I love how it's creamy at first then goes to a matte powder feeling/look. It was great for my oily skin, I rarely had to touch up and it didn't break me out like most foundations! The coverage was also a major plus, medium to full and I felt like it was buildable. I definitely see myself repurchasing this product!
Beatrice C.
Saskatoon, SK
I bought this when Target had it on sale and I do really like it. My boyfriend's sister really loves this stuff too. The only thing is that it does emphasize my dry patches so I have to really exfoliate and moisturize before I wear this. The compact is really cute though!
Joana P.
Lisboa, Lisboa
Is it good for oily/combintion skin?
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best way to apply this powder foundation?